Unsuspected Evil

Jun and Kazuya secretly got married and were living a happy life. Jun hadn't even changed her last name yet.
However, the happiness was short lived.
"I have to make it to the final round," Kazuya said. "Or else, everyone is gonna see me as a coward."
"Are you sure, Kazuya?" Jun asked, worried. "The fight is gonna be near the Sakurajima Volcano."
"Don't worry about me, Jun," Kazuya said, assuringly. "I will win. I will return, I promise. Wait for me, Jun. Wait for me till I come back."
He left after giving Jun a goodbye kiss.
Jun watched as he left to fight his father.
"I hope he comes back safely..." Jun prayed, closing the front door of their small home.
She suddenly felt nauseous and went to the bathroom to throw-up.
The past few days, she felt a little weak and sometimes even dizzy. She was always tired for some reason and even overslept the past few days.
"Something's wrong with me..."Jun thought. "But I can sense something..."
She touched her stomach and felt something there. It was faint, but something was definitely there.
"Could it be...?" Jun thought, leaving the bathroom.
The next day, she called her good friend, Michelle Chang.
"Hey could you come over for a while?" Jun said. "I need to go to the doctor."
"Sure, I'll come over," said Michelle. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, just feeling a little woozy," Jun said with a bitter laugh. "Come quick, okay?"
"Sure," said Michelle.
Michelle soon arrived. They both went to a nearby clinic to get Jun checked.
"Congratulations, Mrs. Kazama," the doctor said with a smile. "You are gonna be a mother!"
Jun was so happy that she couldn't even say anything.
"Thank you, doctor," Michelle spoke for her.
They left the clinic and went back to Jun's home.
"We need to celebrate," Michelle insisted cheerfully. "Oh come on! We'll invite a few girls over and have a celebration!"
"Yeah..." Jun said, a little worried about Kazuya. "We shall do it right here."
That night, they called a few of their close friends.

"Congratulations!" Nina said, arriving with a few gifts.
Her smile quickly faded when she saw that Anna was also there. But she tried not to show it because she didn't wanna ruin the party.
She sat as far as she can from her and hung out with Jun most of the time.
"Congratulations, Jun!" Mrs. Law said, arriving with a small, but thoughtful gift. "Where's Kazuya?"
"He's off to face Heihachi in the final round," said Jun. "I hope he comes back safely."
"Of course he will," Michelle said comfortingly. "He will surely be back in time to watch your child grow up."
"I hope so," Jun said in a teary voice. "I found out that I was pregnant right after he left."
The party was soon over and Jun opened the gifts that her friends got her. They all got her sweet gifts that might come in useful during her pregnancy.
"Aww Anna actually got me a nice pillow," Jun said, opening the gift. "And Nina got me some fluffy socks!"
Michelle got her a nice beauty hamper while Mrs. Law brought her some homemade snacks.
Jun waited for her husband's return. A few days later, she sensed something.
Something terrible.
She suddenly had the urge to go to the Sakurajima Volcano.
"Something terrible is happening," Jun thought as she went there. "Kazuya..."
She remembered the foetus in her womb. Would the little thing lose its father at such a young age?
She tried calling Kazuya's cell phone but he never picked up.
She went there and sensed something bad. Her eyes began tearing up as she helplessly watched.
Heihachi was carrying something wearing a purple tuxedo towards the mouth of the volcano. She stared in shock.
There was no mistaking it! Heihachi was about to throw Kazuya, her husband, the father of their baby, his own son for crying out loud, into the mouth of the volcano.
"KAZUYA!!!" Jun cried in grief.
She tried running towards the volcano to save her beloved husband, but it was too late.
It was too late.
Heihachi threw Kazuya into the raging volcano.
As if nothing had happened, he escaped on a helicopter, smiling in triumph.
Jun stood there, crying as the volcano erupted, sending lava and flames up in the air.
"Kazuya..." Jun whispered, crying in grief.
She then remembered the new life inside of her.
"I will raise our child, Kazuya," Jun shouted. "I will raise him to be a very good man!"
She could do nothing but leave. She didn't notice the helicopters that suddenly surrounded the volcano. She didn't notice them rescuing the remains of her husband.
But she knew.
She knew deep in her heart that there is still hope.
But she couldn't confirm.
She saw, with her own two eyes. Her husband was thrown into the mouth of the volcano right before it erupted.
There was no chance of survival.
Unless...
Jun returned home, still grieving her husband.
She started crying even more as she remembered the last time she saw him, and the last thing he told her.
I will win. I will return, I promise. Wait for me, Jun. Wait till I come back.
"I will," Jun said, between tears. "I will wait for you, Kazuya!"
She decided to call Nina. She felt that she would be the only one to understand her feelings at that time.
Nina recently lost her father too. She was really close to him and was devastated when he died the previous year.
"Hello?" Nina said when she picked up the phone.
She was surprised to hear sobs.
"Jun?" Nina asked, confused. "Jun, are you okay?"
"It's Kazuya," Jun said between sobs. "Heihachi threw him into the Sakurajima volcano!"
"Oh my gosh!" Nina said in shock. "I heard it recently erupted!"
"He's dead, Nina," Jun said, sobbing. "But... I have hope. He made a promise."
"Oh, Jun..." Nina said sympathetically. "Did he know of your child?"
"No..." Jun said before crying even more. "He didn't. I only found out after he left. Directly after he left. I tried calling him, but..."
"He never picked up..." Nina finished for her. "I'm really sorry about it, Jun. Hey, I'll come over. I think you need someone to talk to."
Nina came over and Jun tried hard not to cry. She didn't succeed though because as soon as she saw Nina, she started crying uncontrollably.
"Don't cry, Jun," Nina said comfortingly. "Don't worry. I'm sure he knows about it now. And I'm sure he is happy."
Jun nodded.
"I will raise him," Jun said. "I will raise our son."
"How do you know it's a boy?" Nina asked, confused.
"I can sense it," Jun said confidently. "I will raise him."

That night, Jun got ready to go to bed when suddenly...
A purple spirit-like being flew into her room through the window.
It materialised into the form of a person as it slowly came towards her.
Jun tried to fight it off. She was successful in doing so because of her psychic abilities.
Or so she thought.
It kept getting up and tried to possess her un-born child.
Then suddenly the beast let out a bloodcurdling screech.
A white light suddenly appeared and took the form of a beautiful blonde woman with majestic white wings.
She fought the demon off and helped Jun.
"It isn't safe for you to raise your son here," Angel said. "Raise him somewhere else."
"I will," said Jun. "But what was it?"
"The other half of the Devil," said Angel. "It left Kazuya when he died."
"Oh no..." Jun said in fear.
"But don't worry," said Angel. "You have the power to fight it off and protect your baby. As long as you're here, it cannot possess your son."
After that, Angel flew off into the night. Jun watched after her in awe.

The next day, Jun moved back to her home in Yakushima.
She took care of herself, made new friends and soon, it was time for her son to be born.
"I wanna name him Jin," Jun said as soon as she saw the face of her newborn son.
Jun raised him with all her heart. He was a flawless blend of both her and her husband.
She proudly trained him with the Kazama-style Martial Arts that has been passed down the family for generations. Jin was proud to be a Kazama too.
She never told him about what happened to Kazuya. Jin didn't mind. He had her and she had him.
They both had each other and that's all they needed.
As his fifteenth birthday neared, Jun sensed a great evil approaching. She knew that she would be separated from her son.
She didn't know what to do with him. She couldn't just leave a fifteen-year-old boy all by himself.
She had to do something.
She didn't have many close relatives. Asuka's parents were too distant. She didn't even tell them about her son's birth.
She couldn't leave him with the Kamiyas. They only knew him as a close friend.
Without much of a choice, she decided to send him to Heihachi Mishima.
The man who killed her husband.
He was her only hope.
"Jin, if anything were to happen to me, go to your grandfather," Jun warned. "His name is Heihachi Mishima. He lives in Tokyo."
"I have a grandfather?" Jin asked, surprised. "How come I've never seen him?"
"I wish I can explain, but..." Jun said, regretfully. "But I can't."
Jin had no idea what she was saying but decided to just nod.
His birthday had come and Jun decided to have a small celebration without inviting anyone, not even his friends.
"Make a wish," Jun told her son.
Jin did and blew all fifteen candles on his cake. He picked up the knife to cut the cake when suddenly a monster appeared.
It attempted to grab Jun but Jin tried to protect her. The monster then lifted him up and shoved him outside.
Jin lost consciousness.
He woke up hours later and found the place completely destroyed.
"Mom?" Jin called, searching for his mother. "Mom?!"
He could not find her. He started crying as he knelt on what used to be his home.
All of a sudden, a spirit-like thing came and flew towards him. It hit him and disappeared just as soon as it appeared.
The upper part of his left arm was glowing and soon, there was a black tattoo-like mark on it.
"What's this...?" Jin thought as he looked at it in shock. "What was that thing?"

Just like his mother had said, he went to Tokyo to search for his alleged grandfather.
He had no money so he decided to borrow some from his best friend, Shin Kamiya.
"What happened?" Shin asked.
"It's nothing," Jin said. "My house... was on fire and my mother got caught in it."
"Oh gosh I'm really sorry to hear that, Jin," Shin said with sympathy. "You have my deepest condolences."
"Thanks..." Jin sadly said. "Can you lend me some money? I have no money. I need to go live with my grandfather in Tokyo."
"Wait, let me give you some money," Shin said, giving him some cash.
He came back with some money and handed it to Jin.
"Is that enough?"
"Should be," Jin said. "Anyway, thanks. I'll pay it back as soon as I can. Can I have your bank account number? I'll ask my grandfather to transfer it to you if I can."
He thanked them and went to Tokyo. Heihachi was surprised to find that Kazuya had a son, but accepted him with open arms.
Jin was glad that he did. Heihachi also sent him to the Mishima Polytechnic School where he became acquainted with a girl named Ling Xiaoyu.
Heihachi trained Jin with the Mishima-ryu Karate. Jin was a fast learner and he soon mastered it.
But Heihachi also had other plans. Evil plans.
Jin did not suspect a thing.