Halloween: Part 4 (final)

"Now where's that Kazama?" Hwoarang muttered as he searched around for his raven-haired friend. His eyes widened with a smirk as he spotted his friend's spiked hair. "Found him. Come on, Mulder."
He pulled Steve towards the Mishimas and grinned. They were a strange-looking bunch, especially since their costumes were all mismatched.
Jun was wearing a deer costume while Kazuya was wearing a werewolf costume. They were a little matched, but that couldn't be said for the others because Jin was wearing a white garb with his insignia on it, Lars on the other hand was wearing a ninja costume with his hair done up in a moon-shaped ponytail. Amber, being the most out of place, was wearing a Mavis costume from Hotel Transylvania.
Jin turned around and looked at them with a confused look before eventually recognising them. "Oh, it's you. For a second, I really thought Mulder had come to prove that aliens do exist."
"But they do," Hwoarang grinned, gesturing to himself.
"I want to believe!" Steve added dramatically.
"Do you really?" Another voice interrupted.
Steve turned around and saw Shasha coming towards them with a smile, wearing a Lara Croft costume.
"Hey, you actually invited her!" Steve grinned.
"Well, Mom didn't wanna leave her out," Jin shrugged. "Your mom and Anna wanted her to come too."
Steve chuckled and left Hwoarang to mess about with Jin, joining Shasha instead.
"So, do I call you Mulder or Fox?" Shasha smirked. "You're Fox Mulder, yet Steve Fox at the same time."
"I know," Steve grinned. "That's why I chose this costume. Hwoarang decided to be an alien, because why not."
Shasha chuckled. "All you need now is a Scully. Shoot, why didn't I do that instead..."
"Because your hair is too long to be Scully," Steve pointed out.
Shasha nodded in agreement, holding her plait. "Oh yeah... it would be a pain to stuff this under a wig..."
"Where's your mom?" Steve asked, looking around for her. "Didn't she come?"
Shasha shook her head. "Nah. She went shopping in some mall or something. My whole family came actually, so yeah. She's entertaining them."
"Your whole family came?!" Hwoarang appeared out of nowhere. "I wanna see them!"
"No." Shasha said shortly. "If they wanted to see you they would've come here. Also, two steps back? You're creeping me out..."
Hwoarang grinned and came closer, making ghostly noises.
"Isn't that like... out of your costume...?" Shasha asked, pushing him away. "You're an alien, Hwo. Not a ghost. You're still alive, just from a different planet."
Steve started laughing at Hwoarang's speechless face.
"Also, do you know what Jin pulled out just now?" Steve smirked, turning back to Shasha. "He put on a Kazumi act, with Lars acting like Heihachi."
"Who's Kazumi?" Shasha asked thoughtfully. She finally remembered and gasped. "Isn't that Jin's grandma or something?"
Steve nodded. "Yep. And imagine, Jin was dressed like her!" He smirked and took out his phone. Adam had managed to take a few videos of them while they were fighting with Lee. "I'm sending you the video. Look at your phone."
Shasha grinned and took out her phone to see. She was laughing at her phone when the lighting suddenly became dimmer.
"Ladies and gentlemen!" Lee grinned, stepping out with a mic. "I am happy to announce a surprise in the garden!"
Everyone started murmuring, making a beeline for the nearest entrance to go to the garden.
Turns out, Lee had actually set up a runway there, complete with stage lights and platform. Anna was standing in the centre, with a big smile on her face.
"Ooh!" Shasha exclaimed. "Anna's gonna do a fashion show."
"Not just her," Lee appeared out of nowhere, holding Tori. "She's just the star of the show. Everyone's gonna have a go."
Shasha gasped. "Uh oh..."
"Oh come on, you'll do fine," Steve smirked.
"Yeah!" Hwoarang said, trying to tickle her with her long plait. "All you're missing are the guns!"
Shasha rolled her eyes and pulled her hair out of his hands. "Stop that..."
Steve smacked the back of Hwoarang's head. "You wanna go together? I'll ask the DJ, whoever it is, to play the X-Files theme."
Hwoarang lit up and started singing the tune of it. Shasha snorted and started playing it on her phone.
"You can go too," Steve said, turning to Shasha. "Do finger guns or something."
Shasha fingered the holsters of her belt. "I regret not bringing any..."
Steve rolled his eyes and pulled out the gun from his back. "I borrowed one of Mom's realistically made fake guns. You wanna borrow it?"
"Nah, it's fine," Shasha sighed. "I should've dug in my old stuff. I used to be obsessed with these kinda things when I was a kid."
"You should've at least brought those Berf guns," Hwoarang smirked. "At least those can really shoot and cause damage."
"Yeah but..." Shasha turned slightly to show the holster connected to her belt. "My holsters are too small. I actually brought Berf guns, in case I wanted to act like shooting something,"
She took off her brown backpack and opened it, revealing two plastic toy guns with spongy darts.
"I thought those things came with holsters or something," Steve frowned, thinking back. "Whatever, do you have pockets?"
She somehow managed to stuff the two big guns inside her pants pockets.
"Luckily these pants have large pockets," Shasha shrugged. Anna was already done with her turn and was calling anyone to come up the stage. Shasha smirked and pulled Steve and Hwoarang's arms. "Why don't the two of you go up there?"
They started arguing, but she just pushed them forward.
"Anna!" Shasha called, waving her arms. "Mulder is here with an alien!"
Anna looked at her and laughed when she saw what she meant. "Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a round of applause for Steve Fox Mulder and Hwoarang Alien!"
Shasha giggled and pushed them again. They had no choice but to actually climb up the runway. Shasha grinned and took out her phone to record them. Anna even had the X-Files theme playing when they were on stage. Steve tried to act the part while Hwoarang was going overboard, making funny poses, even giving off the Vulcan Salute, much to Steve's embarrassment. Shasha couldn't stop laughing at them.
She stopped recording after they were done and rewatched the video. She couldn't stop herself from laughing again when she found that her laughter was the loudest thing in the video.
"Thanks a lot..." Steve shook his head, rejoining her with Hwoarang. "I wouldn't have minded if you sent me alone. But with this guy..."
Hwoarang sang the X-Files theme song in return, making him roll his eyes.
"Ya know, you actually kinda looked like the real Mulder with that solemn look just now," Shasha smirked. "Because as far as I know, Mulder almost always had a poker face in the series."
Steve shook his head at the laughing Hwoarang and eventually gave him a sharp nudge to make him stop. He turned back to Shasha with a smirk and grabbed her arm. "Auntie! Auntie Anna! We have Lara Croft here!"
Anna turned to them from the runway and grinned when she saw Steve holding up Shasha's hand.
"Come on, Lara," Anna teased, beckoning to her. "Everyone, now we have Lara Croft!"
The two men pushed her forward with a grin.
"Is this revenge?" Shasha groaned.
"Yep," they both said together.
"Ugh fine..." Shasha sighed, making her way towards the runway. She climbed up the stage and hugged Anna before posing with her Berf guns. She had to admit, it did feel good. She waved at the audience and got off, rejoining Steve and Hwoarang.
"You did great," Steve smirked, looking at his phone.
"You took a video didn't you..." Shasha sighed.
"You bet!" Steve smirked, showing her his phone. "I'll send it to you later."
"Where's Nina?" Shasha asked. "So far, I've only recognised you, Fox. Even Hwoarang because he's tagging along with you..."
Steve frowned and started looking around for his parents. "I thought I just saw them..."
He scanned the crowd of people around him and gasped when he spotted the man with a topknot yet again. For some reason, he seemed more and more familiar now.
Steve turned back to his friends. "Guys, do you see that guy over there?"
They both frowned and turned to see.
"Wow, that's one heck of an Akuma costume," Shasha said, awed.
"Yeah!" Hwoarang added, nodding. "He even nailed the hair and glowing eyes!"
Steve gasped. "That's it! Why didn't I think of that?"
He ran towards the person, his confused friends at his heels.
"Oi!" Steve called at that person.
"Wait up!" His friends groaned behind him.
Akuma turned around and leapt onto a nearby tree. He leapt from tree to tree and eventually disappeared behind the roof of Lee's mansion. Steve just watched, too shocked to say anything.
His friends finally caught up. "What was it?" Hwoarang asked, grabbing Steve's shoulder.
"It's Gouki, he's here," Steve said. "It wasn't a costume, it was the real Akuma."
"Uh oh..." Shasha gulped. "That doesn't sound very good..."
"I know..." Steve agreed. "But it's him."
"What does that punk want now?" Hwoarang groaned, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean... he wanted Heihachi, he's dead. Now what?"
"Maybe he's here for Kazuya..." Nina suddenly appeared in her witch costume, frowning at what she just heard.
"Nina?" Shasha said in surprise. "Your costume is amazing!"
Nina couldn't help but smile. "Thanks." Then she turned to Steve and frowned. "Did you see where he went?"
Steve nodded and pointed over to the house. "He jumped over the roof and disappeared."
"We need to tell Jun..." Nina said, taking out her phone. "He may be here for Kazuya."
Hwoarang scoffed. "Only now? After he's been reformed? That guy has issues..."
Shasha started laughing at him. "So do you."
Hwoarang smirked and used the end of her plait to tickle her ear. To his surprise, she pulled the plait away with a swift motion of her head and used it to slap him with her hair.
"How did you do that?" Hwoarang asked, holding onto his face in surprise.
"As a person who's had long hair all my life, I have perfected the skill of controlling its movements," Shasha said smugly. "You have no idea how many people I've slapped like that..."
Nina chuckled. "Anna's really missing out on this..."
"Oh come on, even your hair isn't long enough to do this," Adam suddenly appeared in his vampire getup. "Anyway, hi Shasha!"
"Hi!" Shasha grinned. "Hey, we spotted Akuma."
Adam's eyes widened. "Akuma?! As in Gouki Akuma?!" Everyone nodded. "Oh my gosh! Where? I wanna have a photo with him!"
Nina knocked his head slightly, as if knocking on a door. "Umm, Earth to Adam. Akuma is a very dangerous person, if you don't know. In fact, he isn't even human."
"I'm thought you liked playing Street Fighter," Steve chimed in with a smirk. "You should know, he becomes Shin Akuma."
"And Oni," Hwoarang added with a grin. "Ugh... I just hate demons..."
"What about Jin?" Steve gave him a nudged.
Hwoarang rolled his eyes. "That guy isn't exactly a demon. In fact, he's Kazama!"
"That makes sense," Steve nodded. Shasha snorted at him. "I know, very funny. By the way, where's Auntie Jun?"
"I'm right here," Jun said, elbowing through the crowd with Jin and Amber behind her. "We need to look for him. Come on."
They followed Jun since she could sense his evil presence near the runway.
"I sense him here..." Jun said, frowning as she looked around. "He's somewhere about here..."
All of a sudden, the stage lights became dimmer. The song changed to something else, which most of them recognised to be Abandoned Temple - Final Round (Akuma's theme from story mode) started playing.
"What song is this?" Shasha asked with a grin. "Hey, it's amazing!"
"Kakugo wa yoi ka!" A gruff voice said, with the song growing slightly softer.
"That doesn't seem good..." Adam gulped.
The spotlight was shined on Akuma. "Isshun sengeki!" The four kanji symbols for said words appeared, glowing. For a few seconds, everyone saw nothing but purple sparks. After that, Akuma stood with his back turned, the kanji that meant heaven, ten, was on his back, glowing red. "Metsu!"
Everyone watched, speechless. He did not harm anybody, but it was still pretty menacing that he performed the Shin Shun Goku Satsu on the runway. The spectators decided to clap at the impressive demonstration.
To everyone's surprise, Akuma moonwalked down the runway, the glowing red kanji only disappearing when he reached the end of it.
"Eh, it looks like he's just here to party," Hwoarang snorted.
"Ware wa, koko ni kiwamari," Akuma said as he pointed at the centre stage.
Kazuya almost leapt onto Lars's arms when Kazumi and Heihachi appeared in the direction that Akuma pointed at. They were standing there hand-in-hand, both young and smiling. Akuma leapt off the runway and turned around to face the stage.
"Oh my god!" Jin mumbled, stumbling backward.
He eventually fainted, this time for real, and Steve had to hold him up for support.
"Did Kazama just faint?" Hwoarang said in surprise. "Yo! Kazama actually fainted!"
So did Lars. Kazuya didn't even notice, leaving him lying on the ground like that. He was staring at the stage, gaping as he slowly went towards it.
"Mother...?" Kazuya murmured as he neared the stage.
They both smiled and walked down the runway together. Anna even went as far as changing the music to Abandoned Temple 2nd (arcade mode soundtrack) to match the setting. Jun gasped and ran towards the runway. She met with Kazuya, who just stared at the phantasm of his parents in shock.
"Kazuya!" Jun exclaimed, running towards him.
"Jun, tell me I'm not seeing things," Kazuya said without looking away from the runway. "Can you see Heihachi and my mother standing on the centre stage?"
Jun smiled. "I do, Kazuya. I do."
They stopped at the landing, still smiling. Their eyes scanned around for a second and eventually landed on the unconscious Jin. They gave him a confused look and then turned to Kazuya and Jun in front of the runway. They both hovered about a foot off the ground and floated towards them, their arms extended.
Jun grabbed Kazuya's arm and held it tight, afraid that they have come to do something to them. But to their surprise, the two ghosts were suddenly surrounded by a white light, disappearing into a thousand particles as soon as their glowing fingers touched them. Kazuya and Jun watched in shock.
Everything was quiet as everyone just silently watched the incident. No one dared to even utter a gasp.
But then they were rudely interrupted by the sound of munching, which happened to come from just a few feet away from Kazuya and Jun.
They both turned around to look, and to their surprise, Akuma sat on one of the chairs on the front row, watching the strange occurrence with a smirk, munching on pumpkin-spiced popcorn.
"Did you have anything to do with this?" Kazuya asked, going towards him with Jun tagging along by his arm. "Are you the one who brought them here?"
Akuma just grunted in reply before going right back to his popcorn. He was even dressed like a legendary Japanese warrior to fit in.
Jun chuckled. "Hwoarang was right, he really is here just to party."
It was only then she spotted the unconscious Lars, left lying on the ground. She gasped and ran towards him.
"What is it?" Kazuya went after her.
It was only then that he noticed that Lars had actually fainted.
"Lars? What happened to him?" Kazuya knelt next to Lars. He took hold of his hand and started rubbing his wrist, doing the same thing that Jun was doing. "Jun, is he okay?"
"He's fine," Jun said. "Jin fainted too. I left him with Amber and Nina's gang."
Kazuya got up and went towards the buffet. Plain water was also served there so he took a cup of it and splashed some onto Lars's face to wake him. He actually let out a shout, because who wouldn't get scared upon seeing a wolf-like face staring at them as soon as they open their eyes?
"Argh!" Lars shouted.
"Relax, it's just me," Kazuya said, getting up. "Are you okay? How did you faint?"
"Was I hallucinating or did Heihachi and his wife just walk down the runway?" Lars asked, taking the cup of water that Kazuya handed to him. "Kazuya! You saw it too, right?"
"Gouki summoned them," Jun said getting up. "They just came to say hi. Also, Gouki is just here to party."
"That idiot is even feasting on pumpkin spice popcorn!" Kazuya rolled his eyes. "Anyway, come on. We need to see if Jin's okay."
"What happened to Jin?" Lars asked, following them towards the other side of the runway.
"The same thing that happened to you," Kazuya sighed. "I guess they just came to teach you guys a lesson for impersonating them."
Lars looked down sheepishly. "Sorry about that..."
Jun laughed. Her amused face immediately softened into concern as soon as she spotted Jin sitting up on the ground, sipping a cup of juice.
"You don't see that every day," Lars chuckled as they went towards him.
"We literally just did this morning," Kazuya rolled his eyes. "The two of you... you guys did all of that and only gave us chocolate in the end..."
Jin looked up at him sheepishly. "I didn't expect Gouki would come in and do this."
Amber cleared her throat. "I can't believe I'm saying this but..." her voice trailed off as she smirk. "Serve you two right."
The two men groaned.
"Fine..." Jin sighed. "What do you want?"
Everyone smirked.
They decided to force Jin out on a holiday to Iceland.
"Can I come too?" Shasha chimed in.
"You-" Jin opened his mouth to speak, but Jun immediately stopped him.
"Of course you can!" Jun turned to Shasha with a smile. "Bring your whole family! It would be great!"
Shasha beamed and took out her phone, immediately telling her whole family. "When are we leaving?"
"I dunno..." Kazuya joined in with a grin. "Lars should know. He's the one paying for the accommodation, after all."
Lars groaned. "Fine... how about... tomorrow?"
Jin shook his head. Jun gave him a sharp nudge and whispered something in his ear. His eyes widened in surprise before smirking mischievously. "Fine, tomorrow's good."
Kazuya's birthday was on the second of November, two days away. They planned on celebrating his birthday there too.