Holiday in Rikubetsu: Part 5

A man appeared out of nowhere and started going towards Ken's chalet. Shaheen spotted him and gave a shout.
"Hey!" Shaheen shouted. "Stop right there!"
The others were alerted.
"He's here!" Jun exclaimed. "Ladies, come on!"
Everyone started running after Shaheen, this time chasing with him and not him instead. Jin and Kazuya took the lead by flying above them all to catch the intruder.
"Way to use your powers for good, boys!" Jun proudly called after them while running. "Catch him!"
"As if we're not on it already," Kazuya rolled his eyes.
Jin grunted and put on a burst of speed, shedding a few feathers from his bushy black wings. Kazuya grimaced and mirrored his actions.
"Go Kazuya!" Jun, Lee, and Anna cheered.
"Go Jin!" Amber, Lars, Nina, Steve, and Xiaoyu cheered.
"Go Kazama!!!!!" Hwoarang cheered, much to everyone's amusement.
"I have more fans than you," Jin boasted, glancing back at his father. "I'm better than you!"
Jin flew straight into a tree, getting entangled in the branches.
"Yeah, much better than me," Kazuya mocked and flew downwards to catch the intruder. He folded his knees in and tried to catch him eagle-style. He smirked and rapidly descended to catch him. That was when the intruder decided to neatly sidestep, causing Kazuya to lose control and head straight to the ground. "What?! OH NOOOOOOO!" Kazuya yelled as he crashed headlong into a poor cat, earning a series of painful meows.
"Oh no!" A worried Jun ran towards her husband, arms stretched out. Jin had somehow gotten himself out of the tree and came over to see the situation. To everyone's surprise, Jun ran for the cat before seeing if her husband was okay. "The poor kitty!"
The others couldn't help but laugh, even Jin let out a snort. Jun scooped the cat up in her arms and gently stroked its fur to see if it was okay. Thank goodness, the poor cat was fine. It snuggled itself in Jun's arms, purring. Jun chuckled and scratched it between its ears, making it purr even more.
"Hello, your husband is sprawled in the mud here!" Kazuya called, trying to get up. One of his wings were stuck in a bush, so he couldn't even move. "Someone, please come unstuck me!"
"Oh come on, just get out of your Devil Form, and you're good," Jun said, without looking up from the cat. "This kitty is hungry, we need to get her some food."
"Seriously?!" Kazuya struggled to free his wing. "If I transform now, I'll rip my wing!"
Jin flew over and used his claws to carefully cut the branches so that Kazuya could move his wing. He also helped to check if his wing was injured, but luckily, he was only scratched.
"Thanks," Kazuya said, fluttering his wings a little to see if they're fine. "Where did the guy go?"
Jin gasped. They ran back to the others, who all seemed to be looking for the intruder. All except Jun. She was still interested in nursing the cat.
"Where did he go?" Jin asked as he ran up with Kazuya.
"He got away... again..." Shaheen said with a sigh. "He jumped over the roof of that chalet."
"He's gone," Jun said, cradling the cat in her arms.
Alisa flew out of Ken's chalet and landed in front of them. "I tried chasing after him, but he's too fast!"
"I think we better go back," Nina sighed. "There's no point hunting for him now."
Everyone agreed and started going back to their chalets. Jun was still carrying the cat.
"Umm... Mom, why are you bringing that cat?" Jin asked, pointing at the fluffy Persian cat in Jun's arms. He suddenly sneezed when he accidentally went too close to the cat and ended up moving away, joining Kazuya instead.
"What's wrong?" Kazuya asked when he saw how Jin was sneezing repeatedly.
"Allergic to cats..." Jin sighed, glad that he was too far to be affected by the cat. "And dogs..."
Kazuya smirked. "Must be genetic..."
Jin looked at him in surprise. "You're allergic to cats and dogs too?"
"Imagine, your mother has a pet tiger, and then you start having rashes and cough because of it," Kazuya sighed. "And then you get rushed to the hospital, turns out you have a cat allergy."
Jin smirked. "Luckily, my mom sensed my allergies and never allowed me to have pets. Until now, that is." He turned to his father again, a confused look on his face. "Wait so if we're allergic to cats, does that mean we're allergic to tigers too?"
"And every feline," Kazuya added, climbing the steps of the chalet. "And canines."
They both transformed back into their human forms before entering the chalet. Jin and Kazuya stayed away from the cat at all costs while Jun fed it with some fish that they bought to bring home.
"But I really wanted sushi with that..." Jin whined, watching Jun feed tuna to the cat. "That's the best tuna I chose."
"I wanted my Nabemono," Kazuya sighed. "But that darn cat is gobbling them up now..."
"Will you two quit whining?" Jun rolled her eyes. "I'll buy some more tomorrow, okay?"
"Yeah, with my money," Jin rolled his eyes.
"And mine," Kazuya added.
"Let's just go," Jin said, making his way to his room alone. Hwoarang and Xiaoyu seemed to be very interested in watching the cat. "Hwo? You too?"
"Yeah, that cat is adorable," Hwoarang said, watching the cat gracefully eat the fish that Jun put in the bowl.
"Now I know why you have a crush on Asuka," Jin shook his head, entering his room.
Xiaoyu quickly got up and followed Jin.
"Jiiiiin!" Xiaoyu exclaimed. Jin turned around just in time to have her throw herself into his arms. "Are you hurt? You crashed straight into that tree!"
Jin snorted. "I'm fine. Not sure about Dad's wing, though. It got stuck in that bush. Looks fine, but I'm not sure."
"Poor Uncle..." Xiaoyu said, imagining Kazuya's wing crushed under a bush. "That must've been painful."
"Getting entangled in a tree is pretty painful too," Jin added. "Especially since the branches pulled half of my feathers. Someone's gonna think there's been a crow party there or something."
Xiaoyu snorted when she imagined a dozen of crows partying in the tree. "Does it still hurt?"
"No longer have wings to feel them," Jin shrugged.
Xiaoyu hesitated a bit. "Can I check them for you?"
"Now?" Jin asked in surprise.
"Yeah?" Xiaoyu nodded.
Jin shrugged and took his shirt off. Xiaoyu started drooling over his toned muscles. At the same time, she noticed the fresh bruises and scratches all over him.
"Are you sure about this?" Jin asked one last time.
Xiaoyu rolled her eyes. "I need to make sure that you're okay."
Jin sighed and transformed into his Devil form, glad that he no longer went berserk when doing so. It would be fine if he was alone, but now Xiaoyu was with him.
He grunted a little when his black feathered wings grew out of his back. Xiaoyu ran over to see what was up.
"Straighten your wings," Xiaoyu said.
Jin did, and Xiaoyu saw that they were okay, just missing some feathers.
"You lost quite a lot of feathers," Xiaoyu said, examining his wings. "How long would it take to grow back?"
Jin shrugged. "God knows. I don't think even Dad knows this since he doesn't even have feathers."
"What are you two doing?" Amber chimed in suddenly. The two youths turned around and saw her entering the room. "What happened?"
"I'm examining his wings," Xiaoyu explained, coming towards her. "He lost some feathers after crashing into that tree."
Amber went over to Jin to see his wings. "Poor Jin... Oneesan's more focussed on that cat to actually see if you're okay."
"Tell me about it..." Jin sighed, sitting down on his bed. "What makes it worse is I'm allergic to cats."
"I know," Amber chuckled, sitting behind him to take a closer look at his wings.
"You're not allergic to Panda, right?" Xiaoyu asked jokingly.
"No," Jin laughed. It kinda sounded demonic, though he was only laughing at her joke. He suddenly winced when Amber touched a tender spot on his wing. "Mom, what are you doing?"
"Hold still, maybe I can try to help you grow them back," Amber said, touching a few spots on his wings. "Does it hurt?"
"Not really," Jin said. "I can still fly with no problem."
"Can you grow them back?" Xiaoyu asked, going over to have a look. Amber's eyes were glowing yellow while black shadowy smoke came out of the hand she used to feel Jin's wings. "Are you using your Devil Gene powers?"
"Yeah," Amber said, her voice sounding a little distorted.
"I think I'll leave you two alone," Xiaoyu said, backing away from them, slightly creeped out.
"Nooo, don't leave me!" Jin called after her. "I'm bored!"
Xiaoyu chuckled and decided to sit in front of Jin, on Hwoarang's bed.
"He actually makes his bed?" Xiaoyu asked in surprise, seeing how neat Hwoarang's bed was. "That's a first."
"Tell me about it," Jin chuckled, grimacing when he realised how demonic he sounded. "Also, does my voice sound weird?"
'Yes,' Xiaoyu wanted to say, but decided against it. "Nah, you sound fine." She settled on saying instead.
"Okay..." Jin sighed, seeing through her lie. He grunted again when Amber did something to his wing. "Mom, what are you actually doing?"
"Hold on," Amber said, her voice sounding worse than Jin's. "I'm almost done."
"Is it actually working?" Jin asked, surprised.
"Yes, it is," Amber said.
"Can I see?" Xiaoyu ran to see what Amber was doing.
To her surprise, the feathers slowly grew back wherever Amber touched for a few seconds.
"Can Auntie Jun do this?" Xiaoyu asked in awe.
"I don't think so," Jin answered. "She only has the power to suppress and stuff."
"She doesn't have the Devil Gene," Amber said. "So I guess it's a plus point that Heihachi injected me with it."
"It is," Xiaoyu agreed, nodding till her pigtails almost slapped her face. "Except for the possession part."
"Yeah, except for that," Amber agreed. "Jin, hold still. I'm almost done. Just a few more."
Hwoarang walked into the room and stopped short as soon as he spotted them.
"Why is everyone still transformed?" Hwoarang asked, going towards his bed. "Kazama? Auntie?"
"I'm only in my early thirties," Amber retorted. Hwoarang's eyes widened at her voice.
"Fine, fine, Amber," Hwoarang said, raising his hands in surrender. "Please don't eat me. Your eyes look worse than Jin's..."
"That's the first time you've called me that," Jin said in surprise. "Usually it's just Kazama this, Kazama that. What's your surname, I still don't know."
Hwoarang smirked. "Try and find out yourself."
Jin shook his head and let out another grunt. "Is it done?"
"Yes," Amber sighed, getting up from the bed. Her eyes turned back to normal, and she looked visibly tired. "Alright, I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed."
She staggered out of the room, and went to hers, instantly falling asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.
"Goodnight, Jin," Xiaoyu waved, leaving the room. "Night, Hwo."
Jin transformed back to his human form and stretched his arms, turning to Hwoarang. "How's the cat?"
"Stuck to your mom," Hwoarang grinned. "She's trying to make it leave, but it isn't working. If I were her, I'd keep that cat. It's so cute."
"Well, she would if Dad and I weren't allergic to felines," Jin shrugged. "And canines..."
Hwoarang snorted. "I'd never known if you had a cat allergy. Especially since your grandma had a pet tiger!"
Jin grimaced. "Don't say she's my grandma. Dad may be proud to be her son, but I'm not proud of that. Not one bit. She almost completely ruined a family."
"True..." Hwoarang agreed with a nod. "Anyway, you gonna sleep now or what?"
"Yeah..." Jin said, going over to his bag to grab a change of clothes. "I'm gonna turn in. What about you?"
"Me too..." Hwoarang sighed.