Heihachi's Punishment

Fifteen-year-old Kazuya snuck out after school and decided to go for some guitar classes. He always wanted to learn how to play the electric guitar like a rockstar.
So one day, his friend recommended him to join electric guitar classes with him.
"But I don't own an electric guitar," said Kazuya. "Even if I get one without Heihachi's knowledge, he would still notice. Even if he didn't notice it, that Barbarian would snitch on me!"
"Don't worry, Kazuya," his friend said reassuringly. "You don't need to own one. You can borrow one from the centre. It's free. You can take it home if you want, but it's optional."
"Really?" Kazuya said, surprised. "That would be great! Let's go then."
"Are you sure your father won't mind if you come home late?"
"Nah, that old fart won't even notice," Kazuya simply said. "He comes home pretty late after work."
"You sure?"
"Yes, I'm positive," said Kazuya. "Since when did that old coot care for me? All he does is throw- I mean punish me if he catches me doing something he doesn't like."
"I don't want you to get into trouble because of me, Kaz," his friend said with concern. "I mean, I don't know what he does to you behind closed doors but I can see that it usually end up with you having scars."
"Eh it doesn't end well for him either," Kazuya said. "Anyway, come on. Recess is almost over."
They went back to class and as soon as school was over, Kazuya and his friend set off. Kazuya's younger adoptive brother, Lee, was confused to see Kazuya leaving with his friend.
"Where are you going?" Lee asked, seeing Kazuya leave.
"That's none of your business," said Kazuya. "It doesn't matter where I go or what I do. But I'll be home a little late."
He left and Lee was left confused. He saw that their driver had arrived and was waiting for them.
"Where is Master Kazuya?" The driver asked him when only Lee stepped into the car.
"He's gone out with his friend," Lee said. "He didn't tell where and just left."
"Master Heihachi is not gonna like that," the driver said. "Hope he doesn't land himself in trouble."
Lee chuckled as the driver started driving back to the Mishima Manor.
'Wonder what Spiky is up to,' Lee thought. 'All I know is that he's gonna end up down that cliff again...'
Kazuya and his friend went to the guitar class. Unbeknownst to them, one of Heihachi's close friends them on the way to see Heihachi.
"Isn't that Heihachi's oldest son?" He thought. "What is he doing here? Does Heihachi know?"
He went to see Heihachi and told him about it.
"I didn't know your son is taking guitar classes, Hei," he said. "He must love music, huh?"
"What do you mean?" Heihachi asked, confused. "Since when does my son go for guitar classes? In fact, which son are you talking about?"
"The older one," his friend replied. "The black-haired one?"
"KAZUYA!" Heihachi shouted, getting up and quickly leaving the room.
But he turned around and entered again.
"Where is he?!" Heihachi asked his friend. "Tell me! Where is he?!"
"At the guitar school," his friend replied, shocked with Heihachi's reaction. "The one near your school."
"Okay," Heihachi said, turning around to leave again. "Keep this office in order until I come back!"
"Heihachi!" His friend shouted. "You have a meeting in five minutes!"
"Forget the meeting," Heihachi said, annoyed.
"Heihachi..." his friend said, disappointed. "It's a really important meeting. It's the meeting with all the best CEOs of Japan! You can't miss it! This is your chance!"
"Oh yeah I forgot about that," Heihachi said. "Never mind. I'll deal with that little devil later!"
Heihachi attended his meeting. Kazuya on the other hand was enjoying himself in guitar class. He always wanted to learn to play a guitar. He wanted to be rockstar. He knew it was quite unlikely since he would probably succeed his father as the CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu, but at least he wanted to know how to play.
The class was soon over and Kazuya went home after saying goodbye to his friend. He couldn't call his driver so he just took a taxi home.
He arrived and found Lee doing his homework in the room he was forced to share with him. They both didn't understand why because the Mishima Manor had plenty of rooms, enough for many people to live in separate rooms.
Heihachi wanted them to live in a room together, but Kazuya always found a way into the room beside this room. He hid some of his stuff there and enjoyed his solitude. He stole the key to it so that Heihachi had no access to that room.
Kazuya didn't want him anywhere near it because he had stuck up posters of rock bands and his idols.
'I wanna be like them someday,' Kazuya always thought whenever he saw them.
Kazuya had his dinner and was watching television when Heihachi barged in. Kazuya made no move to even greet him.
"Kazuya!" Heihachi shouted.
Kazuya ignored.
"Oi Kazuya!"
No reply.
Heihachi was furious. He grabbed the remote control and turned the television off before standing in front of his son with his arms crossed.
"What do you want?" Kazuya asked, annoyed. "Can't I even watch tv in peace?"
"Oh so you wanna watch tv!" Heihachi said. "Well, go ahead."
"Well, then move!"
Heihachi gave his son a hard slap.
"What was the point of that?!" Kazuya asked, surprised. "What do you want?!"
"You wanna go guitar classes, huh?" Heihachi shouted. "How dare you do such a thing behind my back?!"
"Well, what's the point in telling you?" Kazuya simply said. "You would forbid me, so why bother asking?"
"You ungrateful child!" Heihachi shouted. "After all I've done for you?!"
"What did you not do for me?" Kazuya countered calmly. "You killed Mom, you killed Grandpa, you threw me off a cliff. You came this close to killing me a hundred times!"
Lee heard the commotion and came downstairs to see what was up. He saw Heihachi shouting at Kazuya about some guitar class.
Heihachi started dragging Kazuya out of the house. Lee ran to the front door and saw Heihachi stuffing Kazuya into his car and speeding off.
"Oh no, what did he do?" Lee asked himself. "What did Scarface do this time?"
Heihachi drove to the cliff where he always threw Kazuya as a punishment.
"Where are you taking me?!" Kazuya shouted. "Let me out, you old fart!"
"Oh so you're calling me that now?" Heihachi said, furious. "Wait wait. I'll show you what this old fart is gonna do!"
He parked and started dragging Kazuya out. He didn't have to tell Kazuya where he was taking him. Kazuya already knew. This place was all too familiar for him.
Kazuya tried to escape, but Heihachi was much too strong for a young teenaged boy like him.
They arrived at the cliff.
"I want you to remember this day till you die," Heihachi said before throwing Kazuya off the cliff.
"I will," Kazuya said before falling off a few hundred feet.
And with that, Heihachi turned around and went home in his car. Lee was waiting in the living room. He had no idea what the heck was going on! He wanted an explanation.
He ran to Heihachi as soon as he came in.
"What happened, father?" Lee asked. "What's going on? What did Kazuya do? And more importantly, where is he?"
"He's getting what he deserves," Heihachi said before walking up to his room, leaving Lee confused.
"What the heck is going on?!" Lee shouted. "Why is no one telling me?! Where is Spiky?! What did he do?!"
He soon found out when Kazuya returned, a disheveled mess. He was covered with bruises and more scars.
Kazuya had a hard time climbing his way back up the cliff. As soon as he reached the top, Kazuya laid down on the ground, panting.
He walked for hours to reach home.
He at last arrived and used the spare key that he hid in the garden to enter.
Kazuya decided to go to the room that he shared with Lee. Lee was already asleep.
Lee woke up when Kazuya came in, making quite a noise.
"Kazuya?" Lee said, seeing his adoptive brother's figure enter the room. "Is that you?"
Lee turned his bedside lamp on. It was enough to illuminate the room for him to see Kazuya.
Lee was shocked to see Kazuya filthy and covered with bruises. His clothes were torn and he was a mess. There were even leaves and branches stuck in his hair.
"Kazuya, what happened to you?" Lee asked. "What did Heihachi do?"
"He threw me off the cliff again," Kazuya said, emotionless.
"What?!" Lee said, shocked.
"You heard me," Kazuya said coldly. "Heihachi threw me off the cliff."
"Hey, you serious?!" Lee said in shock. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
"Don't act like you care, Barbarian," Kazuya said, going to his closet. "I know that you're laughing at my face deep inside."
"Kazuya..."
"Go back to sleep," Kazuya said. "I wanna go take a shower and get this disgusting stuff off me."
He just grabbed his clothes and entered the bathroom.
Lee was kinda hurt and at the same time afraid. Heihachi had treated his sons no different from each other. They were both hammered with hateful thoughts.
But Kazuya had infinite hatred towards Heihachi. He can never forget how Heihachi killed his beloved mother and his grandfather. He would never forgive him for killing the only two people he loved.
Lee shuddered at the thought of being thrown off a cliff. What are the odds that Heihachi wouldn't throw him off the same cliff too?
But Heihachi knew better than that. He knew that the chances of Lee surviving the fall without getting badly injured was highly unlikely. He would never do such a thing to Lee.
He did not have the Devil Gene.
Unlike his own son, Kazuya Mishima.
"I will kill you one day, Heihachi," Kazuya thought to himself as he had his late night shower. "I will!"
He did not go to school the next day and Lee did not ask him why. Heihachi did not even bother.