The vigilante

Bob was having his early morning coffee while he read the day's newspaper. His plump face paled when he read the headlines on the first page.
Local vigilante is no longer a mystery
To his horror, there was a picture of him wearing his vigilante costume without his mask. His face was clearly seen.
It seems that our local vigilante is none other than our overweight martial arts prodigy, Robert 'Bob' Richards.
"Oh no..." Bob said in horror. "I have to do something!"
He booked a flight and went to Japan instead. He trained massively to change his figure. He didn't like losing weight, but he only did it to change his appearance.
In less than a year, his body was nicely toned. He was slim and muscular. He was still just as agile and just as strong, if not, stronger than before.
He got himself a new costume to fit his new figure and roamed around the streets of Tokyo at night. He knew that at night is when most crimes happen.
He was able to stop a lot of crimes.
Sometimes it was gangsters, harming the innocent, sometimes it was drug addicts that rob people for money, and sometimes it was some bloodthirsty murderers.
As soon as he catch them, he calls the police.
Just like usual, Bob was roaming around in the shadows of Tokyo when...
"Give us the money. We know you got some since we saw you leaving that bank."
"Huh what bank?" a girl said, acting confused. "What's a bank? I never heard of any bank."
"Yeah now don't try to act stupid. We saw you leaving with the money. It's in that bag, isn't it?"
"Just grab that bag. The loot's in there."
"You're doing nothing of the sort!" The girl shouted, ready to fight them. "I learnt Aikido and Judo! I won a tournament!"
Bob rushed to help her
"SPEED AND WEIGHT!" He announced as he landed in front of them
"Speed and what?" asked one of the gang members.
"Who are you?" asked the gang leader. "Are you some luchador that fought with her in whatever tournament she said?"
"Looks more like some failed criminal," said another one of the guys.
"Let's send this luchador back to Mexico, then," said the gang leader cracking his knuckles. "Come on boys."
Bob dodged all of their attacks and fought them till they were all knocked out. The girl got in a few attacks too. When the fight was over, she looked at Bob with admiration.
"Thanks for saving me," the girl said. "Who are you anyway?"
"Just a superhero that wants justice," Bob said. "Anyway what are you doing out here alone, this late?"
"Just needed some cash," said the girl. "For some payments at school."
"Would you like me to escort you home?" Bob offered. "It's dangerous to walk around alone in the streets of Tokyo."
"Sure I don't mind," the girl agreed. "My home is nearby, within walking distance."
Bob escorted her home. They soon arrived at a beautiful purple mansion.
"We're here," the girl said, turning to Bob. "This is where I live."
"Then I guess I'll be going, then," Bob said. "See ya soon."
"Wait, why don't you come in a bit," the girl said. "You literally saved me from a gang of mobs. You deserve to come in."
"No but I have to go," Bob said again.
He was gonna say more but she started dragging him in by the arm.
"Oh just come in," she said, pulling him in. "You practically saved me from losing ¥5000."
So she somehow dragged him in the four people there looked at them in surprise. Bob turned pale under his mask.
"So when I was leaving the bank, I was surrounded by a gang of mobs!" The girl , exaggerating. "Then out of no where this guy appeared and uppercutted them and took them out like voom, kaboom, kapow! And I did a hammer throw and threw one of the guys onto the other. So this heroic guy actually saved me from loosing ¥5000! And not only that, he also offered to escort me home. That's why I invited him in."
Bob just awkwardly smiled at them.
"Hi there," he said with an awkward smile. "I think I'll just be going now."
He turned around to leave but was firmly caught by the familiar blond man.
"You seem familiar," he said. "Have we met?"
Bob definitely met him before. But he wasn't gonna say so.
"Um no?" Bob said, trying to sound confident. "I-I've never seen you before."
"Hmm Steve's right," said the woman whom he also recognised as Nina. "He does seem familiar."
"Who are you, Mr Hero?" The girl he saved asked. "You know them?"
"I um Uh," he said again. "I have to leave."
"Wait, so fast?" The girl said, stopping him. "Why not you have a drink, at least."
"Fine, I'll have a drink," Bob finally agreed. "But only one."
She went away to bring him a glass of water while he walked towards the sofa but the carpet had a slight bump, that caused him to lose his balance and fall face first onto the sofa instead. His mask fell off, blowing his cover. He groggily sat up and saw that everyone were staring at him in shock.
"Bob?" said everyone in the room in unison.
"Uh oh," said Bob. "So you guys caught me."
"You lost weight?" asked Steve. "What happened to you all these years?"
"I trained hard till I changed my figure," said Bob. "Mainly to change my appearance, since I was caught changing into my vigilante costume."
The girl came out of the kitchen and gave Bob a glass of water.
"I see that you guys already know him," she said, looking at the others. "So who are you anyway?"
"I'm Robert Richards," said Bob. "But you can call me Bob."
"Who are you actually?" said an auburn-haired woman. "I heard you wanted to join the seventh tournament but never made it."
Bob exclaimed too them about what happened to him and why he disappeared after the seventh tournament. The others listened thoughtfully,
He also explained to them why he gained weight in the first place. He was satisfied to see that the auburn-haired girl kinda took an interest in him.
"Oh so you like justice," said Katarina. "Well that's exactly what I need right now. Justice!"
"Huh?" said Bob. "What kinda justice do you need?"
"Well... my father was captured and mutated," said Katarina. "And then..."
Katarina explained the whole story to him.
"Hmm," was all Bob managed to say. "What did you say he works as?"
"He's the CEO of a modelling agency," said Katarina and Bob nodded. "It's a large agency too."
"I have an idea," said Bob. "Why don't one of you ladies go as models? You can spy on him and do something about him."
They started planning and it was settled that Bob and Nina's fiancé, Adam, would go undercover as models in Ace's modelling company.
He liked the limelight and they even prepared fake IDs for them. Bob went under the name Ryan Lewis. He looked forward to their mission.
This was mainly to impress Katarina.