Holiday in Rikubetsu: Part 2

Hwoarang sat on his new bed in pyjamas and crossed his legs, the screen of his tablet being the only thing illuminating the dark room. All Jin could hear was the sound of the video game that Hwoarang was playing.
"Could you keep it down, I'm trying to sleep..." Jin frowned from the bed next to him.
Hwoarang stuck out his tongue at him and pressed the mute button on his tablet. But still, Jin was annoyed with the constant sound of Hwoarang's fingers aggressively tapping against the screen. He groaned and turned to the other side, pressing a throw pillow against his ear. Hwoarang sighed and got out of bed, taking his tablet with him.
He snuck out of the room and went to the hall instead.
'There, no one here,' Hwoarang thought, satisfied. He sat himself at the dining table and started playing his game, with the sound on full. 'No one would hear me here!'
So he sat in the dark hall, playing his video game at the dining table. He didn't even bother using headphones since there wasn't anyone about besides him. The whole resort was quiet and fast asleep.
Or so he thought.
He suddenly heard the sound of voices and quickly paused the game. He pressed the volume button on his tablet to mute it again and listened. He thought he heard someone shout and decided to investigate, quietly running towards the living room window that overlooked the deck. Hwoarang opened the window and leaned out to see what the sound was.
He spotted someone running, eventually seeing someone else running after the person.
"Oi!" Hwoarang shouted, climbing out the window without missing a beat. "Hey!"
He leapt onto the deck and jumped over the guardrail too before going after the running people to see what was up.
"Hey!" Hwoarang shouted again, running after them in pyjamas and no shoes. "Stop!"
He caught up to the chaser and grabbed him in a rear bear hug, pulling him to the ground with a Roll and Choke. To his surprise, the supposed perpetrator got back up, and started punching and kicking the Korean man. Hwoarang couldn't really see what the guy looked like under the dim moonlight. He could barely see his own arms, let alone see what the assailant looked like.
"Jerk!" Hwoarang cried, giving the potential attacker his famous Pickpocket throw, getting into his fighting stance.
The man got up in a swift motion and grabbed Hwoarang, giving him a punch in the face, followed by a kick, and threw him to the wet soil before leaping away in a backflip, continuing to go after whoever he had been chasing again.
Hwoarang got up and tried to look for the guy who had just attacked him, but found no one. He grimaced and went back to the chalet the way he came out.
'Jerk got mud all over me...' Hwoarang frowned, taking his tablet and going back to his room. 'Looks like I'll need another shower.'
This time, Jin was fast asleep when he entered the room. He quietly put his tablet on the table and went to his baggage to grab some fresh clothes before making his way to the bathroom to take another shower.
He also took the time to wash his pyjamas, in the freezing cold night, and hanged them on the towel rack to dry before going back to sleep.
It's not like he got much sleep that night, his mind was still mulling over who the heck the guy was chasing. And why was he chasing him?

Jin got up and saw his best friend sprawled on the single bed next to his. He chuckled and made his way to the bathroom to start the day.
Imagine his surprise when he saw Hwoarang's blue satin pyjamas drying on the towel rack when said guy was still sprawled on the bed.
Jin remembered him wearing that only last night, but how were they here when Hwoarang wasn't even awake yet?
He decided to go check on his friend. He pulled the blanket off Hwoarang, causing the other man to moan, grabbing at the blanket that Jin was holding.
"Why are your stinky pyjamas in the bathroom?" Jin asked, not letting Hwoarang grab the blanket.
Hwoarang just grunted and planted his face onto the pillow, giving up on the blanket. Jin rolled his eyes and threw the blanket back at him before leaving the bedroom to go to the living room instead.
As he got closer to the living room, he saw muddy footprints leading up to his room. He followed them, and saw his mother at the source, examining a spot in front of the window.
"What happened?" Jin asked. "Who did this? Did anyone break in?"
"That's what I'm trying to find out too," Jun frowned, getting onto her knees. She touched a spot of the dry mud and saw how they were made. "No one broke in, it was just Hwoarang."
"Oh no, what has that idiot been up to?" Jin shook his head, making his way back to the room.
"Wait Jin," Jun frowned, her hand still on the patch of dry mud on the ground. "He fought someone."
"Why?"
"He was chasing someone. Hwoarang caught up to him, and engaged in battle."
"Let me guess, the other guy threw him into a mud puddle and ran away?"
"Technically," Jun shrugged, picturing everything. "He fell into the wet soil and staggered back in here in the dark."
"Can I ask you something?"
"What is it, Jin?"
"How come you picture all of this so clearly, but had no idea what we rigged up at the party?"
"That... Jin, my emotions affect my powers. I couldn't think straight when you made me think you and your father were in danger."
"I guess that makes sense," Jin chuckled, shrugging. "Whatever, I'm gonna go question Hwoarang. Seems like he also took a shower in the middle of the night and washed his muddy PJ's and hung them on the towel rack."
"Oh Hwo..." Jun laughed. "Anyway, yeah. We better ask him about his escapade last night."
The Kazamas went to the middle bedroom and saw Hwoarang, looking just like he did when Jin left. He didn't even bother with the blanket, even when it was really cold.
"Wake up, Hwo," Jin said, standing in front of the sleeping man with his arms crossed. "Oi!"
Hwoarang groaned and reached for his blanket, just putting the pile of cloth onto the back of his head, with his hands behind it.
"Hwoarang..." Jin called again.
No response.
Jin then attempted to pull the other man out of the bed, resulting in Jun stopping him.
"Jin, no," Jun said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Let me try."
Jin nodded and watched as she went towards Hwoarang and sat beside him on the bed. She gently pulled the scrunched-up blanket away from his head and smiled.
"Hwo?" Jun gently said, lightly rubbing his back. "Wake up, Hwo."
Hwoarang moaned in reply. "Sleepy..."
"Oh come on, Hwo," Jun smiled, now massaging his head. Jin chuckled, perfectly remembering her doing that to him too whenever he was too lazy to wake up for school. "Come on, Hwo. It's time to get up. Breakfast is waiting for you!"
Hwoarang groaned again and stirred, using his hands to sit up.
"Good morning, Hwoarang," Jun smiled, giving his back another gentle rub. "How are you feeling?"
Hwoarang groaned again in reply.
"Jeez, could you say something instead of uughhh?!" Jin rolled his eyes. "You sound like a caveman!"
"Jin..." Jun warned.
"Fine, fine, work your magic," Jin chuckled.
Hwoarang sat up properly and scratched his eyes. "Auntie?"
"Good morning," Jun smiled. "Are you feeling better? You slept quite late last night."
"How did you know?" Hwoarang yawned.
"She examined the trail of mud you left behind," Jin frowned. "What did you exactly do?"
Hwoarang's eyes widened when he remembered last night's adventure.
"A guy was chasing someone," Hwoarang frowned, recalling last night's happenings. "I saw them through the window, and climbed out to chase him."
"What time was this?" Jin asked.
"Around ten minutes after I left the room," Hwoarang frowned. "I decided to play my game in peace in the dining hall."
"That... was around midnight..." Jin sighed. "Anyway, continue."
"I chased the guy, caught him, and fought him for a while," Hwoarang grimaced. "He threw me to the mud and ran after the guy he was chasing again."
"Who was he?" Jin asked. "Did you see what he looked like?"
"It was too dark, but I know he wasn't wearing a mask," Hwoarang frowned. "I think I felt some beard in his face."
"So he's bearded..." Jun frowned thoughtfully. "Whatever, come on, you two. We might miss the hotel's breakfast."
Jun went away to wake Kazuya, leaving the two young men alone.
"Why didn't you just sleep when I did?" Jin said, annoyed.
Hwoarang simply shrugged. "And miss the very rewarding challenge in the game? I don't think so."
Jin shook his head. "You're hopeless..."
"And you're a grandpa," Hwoarang added with a smirk.
Jin rolled his eyes, so done with the Korean man. "You know what, I'm gonna go take a shower."
"I think I'll pass on that," Hwoarang grinned, leaning back on the bed with his hands behind his head. "I took a shower only last night."
"And washed your pyjamas too," Jin added, digging in his luggage for clothes. "Anyway, get changed. And wear deodorant."
"I don't think I smell bad, last night was freezing!" Hwoarang said, sitting up. "I think it still is, if it wasn't for the heating system..."
"Yeah..." Jin agreed. "It's really cold here."
"I like it!" Hwoarang grinned. "I like the cold."
"Looks like it isn't me with this snow globe heart then," Jin chuckled, making his way towards the bathroom. "See ya later, Hwo."
Hwoarang gave him a two-finger salute and watched as Jin slammed the door shut behind him. He then got out of bed and closed the bedroom door before getting ready himself.