Astrological reunion

Eddy tried and tried to find Kazuya Mishima. The man that allegedly killed his family.
He even barged into G Corporation building to look for him. He even grabbed hold of the face of the company to get his info.
But to his dismay, she turned out to be an irritating idiot that thought it was funny to give him a childishly drawn picture that offered no hints.
He even had a nightmare of her torturing him with her annoying dance moves that he didn't seem to get right no matter how much he tried.
Good thing too since he could never bring himself to do such a thing.
Now he was in Lucca, Italy. He was still searching for Kazuya Mishima.
His friends told him that there was an astrologer that could predict the future well and that most of her predictions had come true.
She was a travelling astrologer and currently she was in the same state in Italy too. He also heard that she isn't very business-minded and did her job with all her heart.
He decided to pay her a visit.
She didn't really have a shop since she just called her customers to her apartment.
Eddy entered her location into his GPS and rode there in his favourite brown Lexus LC. Her place was in a more secluded part of town.
Eddy got out of his car and told the receptionist that he wanted to see her. The receptionist nodded and let him in.
The entrance of the apartment had a sign saying 'Zafina's Astrological Hub' and he knew that he was at the right place. The door was wide open so he just walked in.
Zafina was sitting down at the dining table, in front of a crystal ball and cards. She looked up when she felt his presence.
"You must be Eddy Gordo, son of one of the richest men in Brazil," Zafina said without looking up. "But now you're facing trouble inheriting the company because of the blame you took for something you didn't do."
Eddy was surprised. He didn't even say anything to her but she knew everything.
"H-How did you know?" Eddy finally managed to ask.
"I'm not gonna lie or anything, saying that I saw the stars on that one," Zafina said with a chuckle. "I saw it in the news a while ago. But this is what the stars tell me. Now that you're out of prison, you are trying to find the man that murdered your family, am I right?"
"Yes, you're right," said Eddy. "But I cannot seem to find him. Can you tell me where he is?"
Zafina nodded and looked at her crystal ball. It started showing her images of the truth. Eddy went behind her and tried to see what she saw but to his dismay he saw nothing.
"It will all come to you, Mr Gordo," Zafina finally said. "Your patience is crucial in this situation. Patience is a virtue. The stars do not wish for you to know now. They have not fallen into the right place yet."
Eddy became impatient.
"Then what did you see?" He asked. "You seem to have been staring at the ball, drinking up all sorts of info. What did you actually see?"
"Ah I see a girl," Zafina said, looking intently at the ball. "I see her fighting. Fighting for you. And I see her training. Training with a man."
Confusion was written all over Eddy's face. He had no idea what she was saying.
"Who is she?" Eddy asked. "Please don't tell me it's an annoying blonde girl with pigtails."
Zafina chuckled. She shook her head.
"You will find out sooner than you think," Zafina said. "She's getting closer and closer as we speak."
Eddy was even more confused. Her statements made no sense to him. He was beginning to think he was wasting his time.
"That's it, I'm leaving," said Eddy, getting up. "You're a fake astrologer."
He got up to leave but Zafina firmly caught his arm.
"You mustn't leave now," Zafina said pulling him. "The stars say you must be here now. This is where you should be at this time."
Eddy was even more confused. Whoever he turned for help seemed to be as useless as the last. He demanded for her to let go when...
"Eddy?" A voice said behind him. "Is that you? Is that really you?"
Eddy stopped struggling and turned to look at the person who called him.
It was a young woman. She had mid-length brown hair worn loose. She was all too familiar for him.
"Eddy!" She exclaimed, running towards him and immediately hugging him tightly. "Where have you been? I've been so worried for you!"
"C-Christie?" Eddy managed to say in his shock. "How did you find me?"
"I told her," he heard Zafina say behind him. "The stars told me she was desperately searching for you somewhere else when you were here, so I told her."
"How did you know?" Eddy asked, pulling away from the hug. "I never told anyone."
"The stars know everything," said Zafina, looking up towards the sky. "They see everything, past, present and future."
"Who was the man you said you saw?" Eddy asked, remembering what she had said.
They heard the sound of loud footsteps running towards Zafina's Astrology Hub and soon, Eddy saw a familiar face.
"Oh Christie, where did ya learn to run like that?!" The man asked, panting in the doorway. "I almost couldn't catch up!"
"Tiger?" Eddy said, walking towards the other man. "Where have you been? It's been so long!"
"Eddy?" Tiger asked, taking his sunglasses off. "So you're here. Wow so that astrologer chick's prediction wasn't wrong after all!"
Zafina cleared her throat to get his attention.
"That 'astrologer chick' is here too," Zafina said, mildly annoyed. "And yes, my predictions were correct."
"Thank you so much, Zafina," Christie said, turning towards Zafina. "I couldn't have found Eddy if it weren't for you telling me."
"It's fine, Christie," Zafina said, taking Christie's hand in hers. "That's what the stars wanted. I just played my role as the postman, that's all."
They thanked her profusely and even bought her lunch though she refused. But then she saw this incident in the stars so she had to accept.
Eddy, Christie and Tiger have finally reunited. Christie and Tiger made a promise to Eddy, saying that they would help him to find the murderer.
"Don't worry, Eddy," Tiger said with a smirk. "Leave it to me. I'll handle it."
Tiger planned to go to G Corp and apply for the job of being the face of the company since our kitty friend suddenly quit, leaving the spot empty.
He was instantly accepted since Kazuya liked his personality and felt that he was the right person for the job, making it easier for him to spy on him.
But for some reason, Kazuya's wife was annoyingly in the way of his spy work.

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter was a request by @Aso9000