Chapter 19: Training Part 6 of 14 - The Worst One

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

{'Bahamut speaking telepathically'}

'A character's thoughts'

Mount Olympus

The sound of glass shattering can be heard throughout the dining hall, wine splattering all over the floor, causing all the major Greek gods present to wince.

"What did you just say?!" Zeus exclaimed, his complexion shadowing black in anger with glowing neon-red eyes which worried the other deities since it is very rare for him to show this emotion. (53)

The Chief guardsman of the universe's most secure prison spoke. "A-Atlas has escaped from his cell as well as Kronos, sir. We believe the Khaos Brigade played a hand in this."

"Who's Atlas? Sounds like a yummy person whose ass I would love to kick in a fight as I slowly... sadistically... gouge out his eyeballs and eat them," Ares, the Greek God of War, growled with an insane smile, licking his lips creepily.

Artemis looked disgusted. "You're so gross!"

Apollo smirked. "No, sister. While I wouldn't eat other people like him, this Atlas sounds like someone that needs a show of force to learn their place. Same goes for this Crony person."

Zues looked at them. "Atlas is... my younger half-brother, son of my father Kronos. His mother Clymene is long dead. He's a complete psychopath who helped me kick out the Titans from Olympus, such as my parents Kronos and Rhea as well as my many Aunts and Uncles. When we succeeded, Atlas said he was going to take over the throne and declare war on the other pantheons, the ones that serve as our allies today. That would have been the end of all of us had I not stopped him."

Athena frowned as she tucked a strand of silvery hair behind her ear. "You could have at least told us this a long time ago so that we could have been better prepared for a prison break."

Hermes sighed. "So what do we do?"

The Greek God of Lightning trembled nervously as he slowly took a seat, having grown old and weary in his current form. "Well, the two most dangerous Titans are now at large again. Go let the other pantheons know. I doubt any of them will do anything except maybe the Norse, but we'll see. We have many more prisoners in Tartarus than we do in Cocytus, so I will be sending you four to guard it." He pointed at Ares, Artemis, Athena, and Hephaestus. "Poseidon, you guard the Cocytus."

Poseidon groaned. "Ehhhh? Do I have to, brother?"

One glare from Zeus shot any complaints down. "Do it."

The Greek God of the Seas sighed. "Fine, fine."

Titan

"I thought you said the ice in the Cocytus used to freeze prisoners is thought to be indestructible, impenetrable, unyielding, everlasting. How did you free those two new servants of ours?" Satan curiously asked a seven foot tall figure wearing a teal cloak in contrast to the demonic Dark Lord's black robes.

The mysterious man smirked. "I am the one who created the Cocytus, after all. I'm older than Zeus himself. Something like this is child's play to me, a primordial."