Chapter 6: Ancient Treasure

Volume 003: Baby Steps

"Things are moving quicker than expected for Issei due to the looming threat of the Khaos Brigade, and he must act quickly in hopes of getting stronger. He acquires his own peerage but has barely any time to adjust to life with them as he meets new faces and Kokabiel makes his move."

Table of Contents:

Chapter 6: Ancient Treasure

Chapter 7: God's New Playground

Chapter 8: Tsun

Chapter 9: Change

Chapter 10: Rescue The Little Sister Part 1 of 2

Chapter 11: Rescue The Little Sister Part 2 of 2

Chapter 12: Complete Set

Chapter 13: Hell In Kuoh

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

'A character's thoughts'

Chapter 6: Ancient Treasure

"Can any of you tell me what you saw? What is the key to defeat the Doom Slayer?" Satan asked his six Demon Generals. 

"P-Perhaps it would wise t-to team up and fight him altogether, sire?" One of them spoke. This one goes by the name of Asmodeus. Asmodeus is a cunning, manipulative liar that can infiltrate any organization and steal any information his Lord desires. He is a Goblin with horns to signify his place amongst the Demon hierarchy, short black hair that is slicked back, and a goatee. He held a magical staff of some sort.  

Satan grunted in response

Satan grunted in response. "You would be half-correct, Asmodeus, but therein lies the problem: even if all seven of us and our forces fought against the Slayer at the same time, we would still be no match for him in the slightest, even with me at the frontlines." This shocked all of his Generals, but they knew that what he said was true. "The other half of the answer is that we need new allies to partner with us other than Demonkind, a force led by someone as smart and as powerful as me. I have no clue who that could be, so if any of you know someone like that, speak now, or else we will have to search for this mysterious being from scratch."