Chapter 32 - Ragnarok Tournament Part 5 of 5 - Finals

A/N: I have hereby decided to retcon all my previous lists I made of the Top 25 strongest beings in the universe and made a new one at the end of this chapter because I will be introducing a lot of OC's, some good, some evil, that more powerful than even Great Red and Ophis, meaning a lot of characters are no longer on that list, so ignore anything I have already written in the story about where exactly a character's power lies. Once again, I don't give a fuck about canon.

As soon as Lailah sensed Alas=Ramus and Acies=Ara, she took her adoptive daughter with her in search of the girl's siblings. 

"Why aren't they here yet, despite the fact that we can sense them?"

Lailah looked at the teen. "For months, we couldn't find a clue of them. This can only mean one thing." 

"And that is?" The girl crossed her arms, feeling a tad impatient when it comes to the way Lailah speaks. 

"The possibility that we sensed their presence ahead of their sudden arrival, meaning they are still traveling in the portal between Ente Isla and this realm." She smiled sadly. "I'm sorry that we couldn't meet the Sekiryuutei for your birthday, either. His house is protected by a barrier that is too powerful for both of us combined."

The girl shrugged. "Bah, I've been alive for so long. It's not that big a deal. However, we will eventually meet Issei Hyoudou. Fufu."

Lailah's eyes widened. "Oh dear!"

"What is it this time?"

A bright smile appeared on the woman's face. "My husband is alive! I mean, I already knew that, but it seems he's finally leaving Ente Isla..."

Flashback

Sixth Heaven

At the exact moment that Alas=Ramus emerged from her portal, a massive surge of holy energy shook the dimensions between dimensions, all except Hell, but she made her presence known everywhere. 

The Four Great Seraphs and the Queen of Heaven were discussing the new situation, a demonic invasion in Canada as well as the Devil capital city when it happened.

Michael gulped. "What do you suppose that was?"

While the other Angels remained in quiet contemplation, Asherah was in a state of shock. "W-Why did that feel so familiar?!"

Gabriel shuddered. "It's been a very long time, but... For whatever reason, that aura was similar to the Tree of Life." 

She pressed a button on a golden magical display that appeared in front of her as her voice resounded throughout every level of Heaven. "Brothers and sisters, this is Gabriel. That aura you just felt was similar to the Tree of Life. Do NOT attempt to make first contact with the source! Leave that to me."

Gabriel teleported to the sky above the source and watched from a safe distance. 

It was a child. The child, in her angelic eyes, glowed brightly with so much holy power that she could have sworn that it was her Father. She listened as Issei spoke his theory. 

She got the chills. 'Yesod?! Oh dear. This poor child contains so much energy that many will attempt to seek her out. I'll leave her in your care, Issei.'