Chapter 35: 2nd Year

Important Note- I'm going to be posting no sooner than every 3 weeks. This is because I am writing two fanfics at the same time, this and an Oregairu fanfic. The Oregairu fanfic is going to be much shorter than this story and I am giving this story more priority over that one.

Warning: Issei x Tsubasa x Sona x Mira lemon in this chapter

Issei's Dragons:

(Ddraig)

|Vritra|

/Midgardsormr/

Other Dragons:

[Albion]

{Bahamut telepathy}

'A character's thoughts/telepathic comm'

Chapter 35: 2nd Year

It was the first day of Issei's 2nd year of High School.

"Good morning, class." Rossweisse came in a couple minutes late. "While most of you were with me last year, we do, however, have a new student."

The newest member of Issei's harem walked in. "Hello. My name is Mythra=Arcane. I am also one of Issei's girlfriends. Nice to meet you." 

While the class reacted to that, Issei studied where everyone was seated and if there were any new faces. 

Matsuda and Motohama were luckily being put in a different class, unfortunate for the girls with them, while Issei was in the same classroom he had as almost all of his previous classmates. 

The seats were different though. Not only did this class have five less students with a maximum capacity of 35, 15 boys and 20 girls, but all of Issei's girls in his class were seated a lot closer to him than last time, as many of them were transfer students.

1st Year seating chart:

For example, while Vali, Issei, Raynare, Irina, Kalawarner, Asia, and Mittelt all sat in the same seats, others sat closer

Mythra took her seat to the right of Vali, diagonal-right behind Issei. "Ufufu. Now I can be closer to Issei."

Kuroka sat to Mythra's right.

Both of those girls took Matsuda and Motohama's former seats. Of course, Issei showed the class a part of his magic abilities by purifying the two seats for his girls to make sure they're clean of the perverts no longer there.

"I-It's not like I want to be close to ya or anythin'! Be grateful that I have graced ya with my presence, baka." Arisu huffed as she took a seat directly to Issei's right.