Chapter 5: Until Life Do Us Apart

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

'A character's thoughts'

Chapter 5: Until Life Do Us Apart

Issei is currently sitting in gym class surrounded by Irina, Vali, Ravel, and Murayama. For some reason, the teacher hadn't shown up. He was an older man, a nice one that everyone liked. Despite the fact that he was quite tough regardless of his age, Issei couldn't help but worry since the teacher was now in his late 50's. 

After 10 minutes, the gym doors opened, and in walked a man they have never seen before. He has black hair with golden bangs and a goatee. 

"Yo! So, my name is Azazel, and I am your new P.E. teacher. Your old instructor retired abruptly due to health issues. Nice to meet ya!" 

"EEEEEEEH?!" 

Issei sighed. "Typical dramatic teens," He muttered. 

Azazel smirked. "Let's begin class! Oh, and Issei, I will need to see you after class."

. . . . . . .

Class was over an hour later, and Issei found himself in a small office with the soundproof door closed behind him. 

"So what did you want to see me for, Azazel?" 

Azazel smirked. "Straight to the point, I see. Alright, there are two reasons I wanted to talk to you. Firstly, Sirzechs asked me to spy on Rias, and the easiest way to do that would be to become a teacher at Kuoh Academy; this is because he is suspicious that Rias might be directly responsible for the disappearance of dozens of Fallen Angels here on Devil territory. If she is, she doesn't give any warnings and attacks like a mad dog who thinks she is above the supernatural law. Such behavior is absolutely unacceptable... You wouldn't happen to know anything about this... would you?" He narrowed his eyes at the Sekiryuutei, making the boy sweat drop nervously. 

'What do I do, Ddraig?!'

('It's been nice knowing you, Issei Hyoudou. You and I may not have been partners for long, but at least you were a good host.')

'WHAT THE FUCK?! DON'T JUST WRITE ME OFF AS DEAD!'

Ddraig chuckled. ('I'm kidding. Answer him honestly.')

Issei cleared his throat, the anxiety of the sudden situation he found himself in made his throat dry. "I actually do know why. Ddraig told me that Rias murders Fallen Angels on her territory indiscriminately, regardless of whether or not they work for you and the other Fallen Seraphs or if they work for Kokabiel. I'm sorry." 

Azazel sighed, closing his eyes before opening them with a grin. "It's alright. I guess now that I got the information I needed, I can't just quit this job; I will need to have a stern talk with Rias and keep her in check. Anyway, the second reason I came here was to tell you how to find your dearly beloved girlfriend, Raynare." 

Issei's eyes widened and he smiled. "You know how?!" He shouted. 

Azazel winced. "Patience, kid. Alright, I'll tell you, but you absolutely cannot tell ANYONE, not even that small group of friends of yours; I cannot risk a squealer squealing." 

Issei nodded. "I understand." 

"The location is the Tokyo Tower's top floor. Go to the café there and, using magic, find the portal that leads to another dimension that contains the Grigori 2.0. The portal is in the kitchen." Azazel handed him a phone. "Keep that phone with you. It's a device I created that no Human government can trace. To access the Grigori 2.0 dimension, you need a password. I change the password every week on 12:00 AM of Monday, so that's why you will need this phone so I can text you the password. The password for this week is..."