Chapter 7: God's New Playground

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

'A character's thoughts'

Chapter 7: God's New Playground

"Who are you and what do you want with Lord Thanos?!"

On Saturn's largest moon, Titan, multiple aliens used their lances to block the path of two strangers. 

Belphegor hissed under his breath and deactivated his cloaking that camouflaged him. 

Next to him, Astaroth held a blank look on his face. He turned to the large, red, mentally unstable Demon next to him and said, "You be quiet and let me do the talking. In the meantime, summon Lord Lucifer." 

Belphegor hesitantly nodded and immediately opened a communication portal. "Master, we have found Thanos." 

Satan replied, "I'll be right there. Actually, I'm bringing the other four Generals with me."

Astaroth turned to the guards, or rather the purple figure sitting on the throne behind them. "I presume you would be Thanos? Our boss would like to meet you. We have summoned him." 

Thanos narrowed his eyes. Several seconds later, he spoke. "Guards, leave us." Not wanting to face the wrath of their overlord, they did as they were told. 

Belphegor and Astaroth were left alone with their potential ally, waiting for their master to arrive. The tension was so palpable, you could cut it with a knife (16). A portal appeared in the shape of a blood-red pentagram, and from it emerged Satan Lucifer with his other four Demon Generals: Icon of Sin, Cyberdemon, Asmodeus, and Belial.

Satan telepathically communicated with his Generals. "All of you, stand back. Do not get in my way." 

"And who might you be?" Said Thanos the Mad Titan. 

"... I am a being so feared by Humans that they call me the Devil, leader of Demons, Satan Lucifer, God's mortal enemy. However, even I am not all powerful against my enemies. Thanos, I have heard great things of you, that you are my equal. I propose we become allies." 

Thanos smiled evilly. "Oh? Interesting." He rose from his Throne and walked forward, stopping until he was a few feet from the Devil. "You know, in this universe, I cannot see everything that happens, but I have been keeping my eye on a place in Earth called the Underworld, and one faction there calls itself Devils, even though they look Human. From what some of my spies have told me, one of their leaders, as well as a few others, calls himself a Lucifer. If they're Devils, what about you? Where are your Demonkind? And why do you want me as an ally?"

Satan felt his blood boil at the mention of Sirzechs and Rizevim, but after calming himself, he answered the question. "My kind are hidden in a dimension that belongs to only us, one that isn't in here. I want to be your partner because my kind are under attack. This may be the only way I can ensure our survival as well as to make sure our tormentor may be killed." 

Thanos frowned. "Who?"

"We call him the Doom Slayer."