Chapter 37: Inconsolable Jörð

Important Announcement: The main character of the next volume will be the Doom Slayer. It will be only 3 chapters long, but I will make them as long and detailed as possible.

Issei's Dragons:

(Ddraig)

|Vritra|

/Midgardsormr/

Other Dragons:

[Albion]

{Bahamut telepathy}

'A character's thoughts/telepathic comm'

Chapter 37: Inconsolable Jörð

The FBI went door to door to kill anyone the government orders them to on the basis of them being terrorists, but those smart enough to see what's happening know the truth, that they're murdering anyone they do not like or is even remotely a potential threat to their hidden globalist agenda.

Fortunately, many ex-military so called 'terrorists', about 80% of the military, fought back, taking control of most state governments in the mid-west.

Tony Stark is among the few American refugees lucky enough to successfully flee from tyranny.

His old home in Malibu, Commiefornia was destroyed by an AC-130 on orders of the government there. All his secret inventions were destroyed, so he concluded that the government was not willing to risk him rebelling and that his creations were too dangerous.

For now, he rented an apartment in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Currently, he is flying to Europe in his suit.

"Stark," Came Nick Fury's voice. "We need you to check something out for us."

"What do you got for me? C'mon, spit it out. You know I don't like being left in the dark."

"Ever hear the saying that loose lips sink ships?" Fury attempted to irritate him by not telling him what he's dealing with yet.

"... Maybe, sure, except for the fact that your ship is flying and invisible, both in eyesight and radar detection. It's safe, unlike me, who is out here, you know, the guy doing all the dirty work while you get to sit back and enjoy the fireworks, both on and off the 4th of July? You ever think about that sort of thing? Hey, don't I also work 24/7, 365 days a year? Because I can't remember the last time I got a vacation," He complained.

"Stark..."

"What? Am I wrong? No, of course not! I swear that it's impossible to make the world happy. They get mad when billionaires don't go to war, which I understand, but for them to also get mad when I'm actually fighting is beyond absurd."

He could hear Fury audibly sigh. "You're headed to the Russian border with Ukraine. Since all worldwide military satellites were destroyed that time that the US nearly nuked China, we've had to rely on aerial photographs taken by high altitude drones and bombers. What we saw is alarming. Tens of thousands of tanks are being moved west, and there are too many ground troops to count. The Russians are up to something big."

"Ah. World War 3, then. That's great. Hey, do you mind if I maybe stop at the Kremlin to talk to Putin about this?"

"If you want to get shot and give them an excuse to blame us as the aggressors, then by all means, go for it."