Chapter 33: Yesod

Before I start this chapter and volume, I just want to say thank you for those of you who waited patiently for me to update. I felt like I needed a break from a lot of things on the internet, especially on fanfic websites where a minority of readers can be complete assholes, because my anxiety was through the roof due to an argument I got into with a rather rude AO3 user, and because I was due to get the vaccine as well as a few other doctor's checkups. I got Pfizer and got both shots.

Anyway, I'm moving the goalposts one last time. I have finally finished planning this story, and it will be 112 Chapters (not including Introduction) in 17 Volumes with a goal of 750K+ words.

Warning: I was fucking around with the comedy before, but this story is going to very slowly get darker and more serious. Of course, while there will be no graphic depictions of rape, there still are mentions of it. There will be no NTR either.

Volume 006: Pandemonium

"Another group of supernatural beings have crossed dimensions. For Thanos and Satan, they weren't expecting this. For Issei, his life has only grown more chaotic as he completes his harem with the final addition, a Yesod Fragment."

Table of Contents:

Chapter 33: Yesod

Chapter 34: Good Dies Young, Evil Lives Forever

Chapter 35: 2nd Year

Chapter 36: Insubordinate Little Minion

Chapter 37: Inconsolable Jörð

Chapter 38: Avengers Initiative

Chapter 39: World-Ending Rage

Issei's House

Quick Recap

"More importantly, the representatives of the Uhlerian Federation wish to speak with you," Bahamut said.

Four people teleported in.

First was a girl slightly younger than Issei who looks a lot like Alas=Ramus. She has silver hair with one strand being dark purple.

A man with magenta hair, a beard, and green eyes.

A woman with light purple hair and red eyes.

And a beautiful girl who looks a year or two older than Issei, having very pale white skin, long, straight violet hair that is slightly shorter than Raynare's with a long strand of ahoge sticking past her bangs, and dark blue eyes. She introduced their group with a smile, one that Issei couldn't help but find both pretty and suspicious of ulterior motives.

"Hello, Sekiryuutei-kun. These three with me are Acies=Ara, Nord Justina, and his wife, Lailah. My name is Mythra=Arcane, and I'm the oldest sibling of Alas and Acies. Nice to meet you."

"Wait, you mean you're also..."

"Yep! I'm a Yesod Fragment."

Issei's Dragons:

(Ddraig)

|Vritra|

/Midgardsormr/

Highschool DxD: Into The Multiverseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें