Chapter 36: Insubordinate Little Minion

Issei's Dragons:

(Ddraig)

|Vritra|

/Midgardsormr/

Other Dragons:

[Albion]

{Bahamut telepathy}

'A character's thoughts/telepathic comm'

Chapter 36: Insubordinate Little Minion

Saturday, April 17th, 2021

Uhlerian Federation capital Dhimaz

Taiko, Maxiss, Faamox, Melacon, Nord, Lailah, and Mythra, were doing paperwork when the door opened and in walked Issei's and Sona's peerages.

"Issei, here's that dossier you requested," Mythra handed him a clipboard. "There are about 4,000 corrupt elements that need to be taken care of. I also have a list of crimes that they've been accused of. Everyone from politicians, judges, lawyers, and cops to education board members and CEO's are all corrupt, and I suspect they're in on some communist agenda."

"Won't we need proof to take action against them, though?" Melacon said.

Issei shook his head. "No. These people think that just because they make the law or enforce it that they're somehow above it. If they won't play by the rules they have set for the rest of us, then neither will I.

Maxiss, first thing is first. We need to seize control of the Dhimaz treasury. That's where they keep all our budget and tax money."

"Already done. My men have forcefully taken control of it."

"Good. Mythra, you go and kill each and every single person on that dossier except for the ones in the military, who I want you to arrest; they might know what the Vrell and Ainitians are up to."

"On it!" Mythra teleported away.

"Taiko, what are the tax rates?"

"Well, they're at 80% for all lower and middle classes while the upper classes are taxed at 20%."

He clicked his tongue in anger. "Tch! I'd expect nothing less from these rich pricks. Put the commoners' taxes at 4% and the rich at 88%."

Taiko typed away at a computer. "Done."

A knock at the door resounded as the door opened and in walked a cute girl with blue hair tied into twin tails and purple eyes. She wore a white and blue frilly dress.

"Melty ojou-sama!" Maxiss ran up to her, took her hand, and kissed it, making her blush

"Melty ojou-sama!" Maxiss ran up to her, took her hand, and kissed it, making her blush. "It's good to see you're okay! What happened? You don't seem happy."