Chapter 28: Ragnarok Tournament Part 1 of 5 - Quarter Finals Begin

Volume 005: Ragnarok Tournament

"Loki has challenged Issei to join a Rating Game tournament, to which he agreed. Now, it is time for the supernatural world to witness even the smallest, terrifying portions of the Sekiryuutei and his peerage's power."

Table of Contents:

Chapter 28: Ragnarok Tournament Part 1 of 5 - Quarter Finals Begin

Chapter 29: Ragnarok Tournament Part 2 of 5 - Quarter Finals Fin

Chapter 30: Ragnarok Tournament Part Part 3 of 5 - Semi Finals Begin

Chapter 31: Ragnarok Tournament Part 4 of 5 - Semi Finals Fin

Chapter 32: Ragnarok Tournament Part 5 of 5 - Finals

Issei's Dragons:

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

|'Vritra speaking telepathically'|

|"Vritra talking out loud"|

Other Dragons:

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

{'Bahamut speaking telepathically'}

'A character's thoughts'

Chapter 28: Ragnarok Tournament Part 1 of 5 - Quarter Finals Begin

Sixth Heaven

Gabriel could sense the life force growing in her daughter's womb. Despite having the role of leader of the Angels that came with many responsibilities along the way, her mind was preoccupied with the fact that she was soon going to be a grandmother. Raynare is four months pregnant. Such a pill is still not easy to swallow. 

She hadn't seen them in days, months for the graduates, so now is a good time as any to neglect her duties and go visit them. She teleported away. 

. . . . . . .

Kuoh Academy, Japan

"What? Issei, can you say that again for me?" Sona wasn't sure if she heard him right. 

"I asked if you would please add Mira into your peerage?"

Mira stood there, squirming shyly under the calculating gaze of the Student Council President while Raynare held her shoulders to comfort her. The rest of Issei's peerage was there too. 

"How do you feel about this, Mira?"

She looked up at the President and smiled shyly. "I... I would be honored to join you, if you would have me."

Issei grinned. "Mira is a great replacement for Saji. Unlike Saji, she isn't a pervert, she's been training very hard on her own, is a hard-worker in all aspects of her life, a cute girl, kind, honest, loyal, oh, and did I mention she's cute? That's pretty much everything you could ever want in a peerage member. What do you say, Sona?" Mira blushed hard at Issei's complements.