Chapter 30: Ragnarok Tournament Part 3 of 5 - Semi Finals Begin

Schedule change: I will be uploading every other week from now on. This is because I want to make sure I have enough chapters ready to go for sporadic updates, and the chapters I will be writing from this arc onwards, probably to the very end of the fanfic, will be very long. It takes a lot of time writing and revising a chapter that is, for example, 10,000 words long, and that's not even that long compared to other chapters I have already written. I also just want to make sure I am getting you guys my best writing possible.

So you guys know how I said my goal for this fanfic was 100K words? Yeah, that's way too short for the arcs I have planned. My goal is at least 102 chapters and 576,000 words. At the rate I'm writing, I could finish this fanfic with 900K+ words.

Warning: Issei x Rossweisse Lemon in this chapter

Unknown Date Several Centuries Ago

Unknown World, Ocean of Ignora, Ente Islan Island Continents, AKA Ente Isla

The depravity of Humans never ceased to amaze Demonkind. They practiced in all things evil that they preached against, and this was no exception.

It was a peaceful day in a certain Ente Islan Demon village. Little 5 year old Satan Jacob was running around in a field of flowers, playing.

"Satan, don't go too far now, okay son?" His mother voiced her concerns. "Dinner is almost ready, so you should eat soon!"

"Kay!"

Suddenly, the ground trembled as the villagers looked alarmed to see a few Human noblemen and some armored knights riding towards them on horses. 

One of them dressed more fancily than the others. He opened his mouth to speak, sounding like an Irish accent. "I am Alex Gregory, an Archbishop of the Church of Ente Isla. Ya filthy heathens are lucky to be alive, for it is not you we are after. It is your children. That's right. We are here to enslave your children into the Holy Aire Kingdom's army. Be grateful, Demon pigs."

Jacob, now by his parents, looked at them to see their worry, so he smiled. "Mom, dad... You'll have to let me go."

"What?!" They both protested.

Even at this age, Jacob was extremely intelligent. "If you don't, they'll kill you."

"Son..." His parents hugged him. 

His father gave him a wrist band. "Take this."

Jacob's eyes widened. "But this is your wedding cloth!"

"Please. Your mother and I don't need such items as proof of our love. The proof of our love is you, my boy, but at least you will have something to remember us by. I love you, Jacob. Stay strong." His dad hugged him while his mother gave him a kiss before he was snatched away by the racist Humans. 

Anyone who tried to resist the kidnapping of their children was executed on the spot. 

. . . . . . .

2 years later

A Human soldier was whipping a platoon of cadets, specifically Demon children that the Church of Ente Isla, also known as the Church of the Divine Creed, had enslaved. 

And it was all just because they looked different, something their superiors harshly drilled into their minds every day of their lives. Their horns made them stand out, resulting in them being treated harshly by their Human overlords.