Chapter 23: Training Part 10 of 14 - I Am Become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds

New addition to harem: I will be adding Mira from Riser's peerage, who Issei will at least add to his group after Chapter 32 before I eventually put them in a relationship. Why? Because I think she's cute. Most of the girls in Riser's peerage in season 1 aren't that attractive to me other than Ravel, Mira, Xuelan, and Bulent, meaning he prefers Quantity over Quality. Mira will make 11 girls in his harem. The max I will have in the harem is 12, as there will be one more OC way later in the story who I might add to Issei's harem. I'm staying with 12 girls max because any more than that is too much for me to work with, plus that would mean the girls we already have would get less attention such as Best Girl Main Girl Raynare.

Warning: Issei x Akeno lemon in this chapter. There is no way that I will be able to write a lemon for all of the harem girls in this training arc, but once the training arc is over as well as a certain arc I have planned for Chapters 28-32, the story will really pick up with Khaos Brigade.

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

{'Bahamut speaking telepathically'}

'A character's thoughts'

Kuoh, Japan

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Sona groaned as she opened her eyes and slowly reached for her phone to dismiss the watch-like alarm. She yawned as she rubbed her eyes and went through her usual morning routine of eating her breakfast, stretching, taking a quick shower, brushing her teeth, putting on her uniform, fixing her hair, etc. Having a habit of waking up at around sunrise, she was early for school, so she went downstairs where her best friend Tsubaki, who lives with her, handed her a cup of tea as they sat down and watched the news.

The newsman began reporting. "This is breaking news. Many people have wondered whether or not supernatural creatures are real or not. Opinions are split diversely with about a third of the world saying yes, one third are skeptical, and another third say no, but recent events have confirmed the supernatural to be real. Three days ago on Friday, October 2nd in the city of Kuoh, Japan, Kuoh Academy was suddenly and inexplicably attacked by what appears to be Demons. Authorities have found evidence of demonic activity, such as a possessed man who reportedly abducted a total of 12 visiting middle school children in only two minutes before murdering them to create some sort of artifact that witnesses say created a portal. This artifact was sitting on a pentagram, the symbol that is supposedly used by the Devil himself. Multiple videos have already been uploaded by witnesses as well as streamed on social media sites, such as this one. Take a look."

The news headline read, 'MAN TOO ANGRY TO DIE FENDS OFF DEMON ARMY'.

The video played, showing a handsome male student, a 3rd year who is filming starting with a shot of his face, revealing the school baseball field behind him. He has neck-length black hair with a single strand highlighted blue, fitting the bishounen look. He spoke calmly, his voice being deep enough to make most girls talking to him wet at any other school if it weren't for Issei Hyoudou. Damn protagonist power.