Chapter 27: Training Part 14 of 14 - Eternal

Edit 1/16/2021: I'm full of shit since I couldn't make up my mind on when to introduce The Devil Is A Part Timer cast lol. I will do so in chapter 29 and 30. Same for the OC. When I do so, let's just say there is a certain character from another universe that I will be adding to the story, one that everyone loves if you have seen the anime he's from. Anyway, as of the date of this note, I have written a total of four completed chapters, three after this one, and I will be uploading them every Saturday afternoon, so once a week.

Issei's Dragons:

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

|'Vritra speaking telepathically'|

|"Vritra talking out loud"|

Other Dragons:

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

{'Bahamut speaking telepathically'}

'A character's thoughts'

Chapter 27: Training Part 14 of 14 - Eternal

Days 104-120 Training Days

Asgard

Irina had tears in her eyes alongside a cute pout, making whining noises. 

Ophis blinked at her. "... What's the issue? It's just a sword."

Currently, the Ouroboros was forcing her to pull out Durandal, saying it's time for it to merge with Issei's Holy Swords. Reluctantly pulling out the invisible blade, it glowed and immediately flew towards the collection of swords in Issei's hand. 

It happened in slow motion. 

"Duuuuuraaaandaaaaal!" Irina yelled, hand outstretched as the sword became one with its companions. 

The Holy Swords turned mostly invisible except for a glowing light blue outline of the blade. 

A message appeared for Issei. 'You have collected and reunited six of the eight Holy Swords!'

. . . . . . .

In the soccer field, the group stood there nervously as they saw who their trainer is: the Doom Slayer. 

"Greetings," VEGA spoke for the mute warrior. He introduced himself and the Slayer for Tsubasa, who was the only one not aware of who he was. 

The bluenette looked at the Slayer in confusion. "I thought you were just the new music teacher in Kuoh Academy, not Satan's worst nightmare?"

He shrugged. 

"The Slayer says 'well, you thought wrong,' Ms. Yura." They sweatdropped. "Anyway, for our training session, I have fixed the Slayer's armor tethering system which allows him as well as a few others to traverse across dimensions with him. The Slayer is quite excited to test it out by taking you to the training grounds."

Vali raised an eyebrow. "And where would that be."

"The Fifth Circle of Hell."

"EHHHHHHHH?!"