Chapter 17: Training Part 4 of 14 - What Is Your Profession?!

Just FYI, girls who have yet to join the harem are Tsubasa and Rossweisse. Everybody else is already in. I'm also wondering if I should add Sona, even though she can't be a part of Issei's already full peerage lol. Let me know what you guys think.

Warning: There is an Issei x Raynare lemon in this chapter. I will warn you when it starts and ends.

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

{'Bahamut speaking telepathically'}

'A character's thoughts'

Chapter 17: Training Part 4 of 14 - What Is Your Profession?!

Day 5 of 120 Training Days

Asgard

"Issei, wake up." An unknown female voice spoke.

"Rmm..." He groaned with his eyes closed, feeling very sleepy. "... Time? Wuzz za time?" He slurred groggily.

"... 8:30 AM."

"Mmm... Wait, who are you?" He opened his eyes and rubbed them as he yawned, his vision still blurry.

"... Your Auntie Ophis."

Another man spoke enthusiastically. "Your Uncle Red is also here!"

"Gah!" He fell out of the bed with Raynare still in his arms.

"Kya!" Raynare yelped, startled from being awakened so suddenly. As soon as she realized that there are other people in the room who aren't in Issei's harem, she covered herself with the blanket, being scantly clad when she sleeps with Issei as usual.

('Hahahahahaha!') Ddraig let out a hearty laugh.

Issei looked up at his Aunt and Uncle, studying their appearance. A short, gothic loli as well as a muscular, spikey red-haired man who happen to be two of the three Dragon Gods other than Bahamut are also a part of his lineage.

"Uncle Red! Auntie Ophis! Ddraig told me about you, and I wasn't expecting a visit from you so soon!"

Great Red chuckled at his nephew's nervousness as he scratched his head. "Yeah, about that... Originally, we were planning on seeing you a year after you got reincarnated as a Devil, even training your two oldest friends in Irina and Vali, but seeing how things are moving much faster than expected, we thought we should get to know you now. Pretty soon, the two of us will train your whole group."

"Mmm..." Another voice moaned as they shuffled in the blankets. It was Akeno. She sat up, yawning as she stretched, revealing that not a single shred of clothing was in use, her fully nude breasts in view of the now nose bleeding Issei.

Great Red looked at Raynare, who was terrified of them. "Yo, Raye!"

Ophis regarded her with a blank look. At first, she secretly promised her pain and misery for killing Issei, but seeing how much Raynare makes Issei happy, she couldn't help but like her... Just a bit!

Raynare meekly responded. "H-Hello."

Another woman, a beautiful brown-eyed one with long black hair, walked into the room. "Hello, Sekiryuutei. I am Freya, the Queen of Asgard, mother of Thor and Baldur. I apologize that I couldn't introduce myself sooner since I was busy."