Chapter 2: Fall From Grace

This chapter is over 10,300 words long! I already have this entire story planned out, which took several days, and I am so excited to write it XD. This chapter begins the Raynare arc.

Volume 002: Raynare

"The girl who stole Issei's heart and didn't mean to break it. She needs Issei now more than ever." 

Table of Contents:

Chapter 2: Fall From Grace

Chapter 3: Lone Wolf

Chapter 4: Second Chance

Chapter 5: Until Life Do Us Apart

Issei, Vali, and Irina were on their way home when they were stopped by a voice.

"Hey, wait! Issei Hyoudou? I want to speak with you please."

It was a girl with long black hair and violet-colored eyes.

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

'A character's thoughts'

Chapter 2: Fall From Grace

Issei spoke, "You two go on ahead."

Vali and Irina nodded and headed home together.

Issei turned to the girl. His heart leapt when he saw her. 'Oh my god! She is gorgeous!' He thought to himself. There are three types of attractive girls: Beautiful girls, sexy girls, and cute girls. To Issei, this one was all of the above. Fortunately for him, he was able to make it inconspicuous that he was checking her out. He smiled at her politely and said, "Oh, hey! What can I do for you?"

Raynare felt awful. A lot of Fallen Angels who followed Kokabiel liked hurting innocent people, but she was an exception for two reasons. 1. She was forced to serve Kokabiel against her will. 2. She didn't want to kill him, especially after seeing his heart-warming smile which she couldn't help but find attractive. 'If only I were strong enough to rebel against my orders. Damn you, Kokabiel!' 

 She offered her own smile in return, currently in her Yuuma Amano form. "I, uh... *ahem* My name is Yuuma Amano. I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me?" She asked, squirming shyly, feeling a blush on her face, a real one, one she couldn't fake. 'Why do I feel this way?! I shouldn't! I never want to be close to anyone again! They'll just leave me by abandoning me or dying,' She thought sadly to herself, but deep down, she knows that she wants to be loved and cherished.

Issei heard her question, seeing her face turn pink, feeling a blush of his own come onto his face. 'What the fuck, this girl is too adorable! Did she just ask me out?! I am the luckiest guy in the world right now!'

Issei smiled at her. "Of course! My name is Issei Hyoudou, and I would love to go on a date with you!" He completely forgot that she already knew his name.

Yuuma returned his smile. "Great!"

The two of them exchanged phone numbers and Issei waved to her as she dismounted the bridge and disappeared around the block, a huge smile on his face the whole time he made his way home. He was briefly stopped by a lady in a strange outfit who handed him a flyer, and Issei, not wanting to seem rude, put it in his pocket, forgetting to take it out ever again, but not before examining it. It had a strange symbol on it and the words, "We will grant any wish you desire."