Chapter 12: Complete Set

Before I start this chapter, some of you might be wondering why this fanfic is a major crossover with The Devil Is A Part-Timer if we haven't seen any characters from that universe. The answer is simple: They will appear around Chapter 32 ish.

('Ddraig speaking telepathically')

("Ddraig talking out loud")

['Albion speaking telepathically']

["Albion talking out loud"]

{'Bahamut speaking telepathically'}

'A character's thoughts'

Asgard

"Hello Gabriel. By your report, the Sekiryuutei is worthy?" Spoke Odin.

"Indeed, Lord Odin. Although, I am sure you already are aware of that. He singlehandedly killed Kokabiel, a mid-high ranking Khaos Brigade member and former Fallen Angel leader. I believe you should be the one to train him."

Thor leaned forward. "No offense, but how do we know you're not just saying this because he is dating your daughter, who also happens to be his Queen?"

Gabriel smiled kindly with her eyes closed, but behind that smile was something threatening. 'You dare to insinuate that I would play favorites with Issei? Fufu. How amusing.'

"I don't play favorites, Lord Thor, but let me be honest with you and say that I do owe the Sekiryuutei a great debt since he killed the man who tried to kill my daughter. I am sure you would do the same thing if someone were to attempt to hurt your mother, whom you care for tremendously. Am I wrong?" 

Thor's eyes widened. "... No. You're right."

"Thor, I do suggest that at some point in the future, you should try to get to know the Sekiryuutei yourself, at least through your own observations. I actually think the two of you could make great friends."

. . . . . . .

The Underworld

"Sirzechs, there is something I need you to see."

Sirzechs was in the middle of a meeting with the other three Great Satans, discussing the Khaos Brigade, when Issei Hyoudou suddenly teleported in with Kuroka Toujou. 

"Oh wow! So you're the Sekiryuutei!" A green-haired man said. "My name is Ajuka Beelzebub." 

"I'm Falbium Asmodeus." A bald man stated boredly. 

"And I'm Serafall Leviathan. You go to the same school as my little sister, right?"

She received a confused head-tilt. "Wait, who?"

"Sona Sitri is my little sister."

Issei's eyes widen. He nodded. "I see. I'm not too surprised. Sona is someone I consider an ally. Anyway, I'm Issei Hyoudou. I'm here on both personal and official business."

Issei handed a book to the Satan. "This is Kuroka Toujou's diary. I rescued her little sister, and in doing so, she promised that she will join my peerage."

Sirzechs raised both eyebrows, confused. "Why are you telling me this?"

"That diary holds information that will exonerate Kuroka of all the crimes she has been accused of." 

Issei furrowed his eyebrows. "Seriously, I don't mean to be rude, but I'll be straight-forward with you by saying this: it is very infuriating to hear that she wasn't even given a trial. You people are the leaders of your race, right? Then start acting like it instead of going on a witch-hunt and trying to crucify someone when none of you would hear her plight."