Chapter 31: Ragnarok Tournament Part 4 of 5 - Semi Finals Fin

By the way, for The Devil is A Part Timer-verse, I will not be adding Chiho as a character since she has very little importance to the story. The ships from this universe that will happen are Maou x Emi, Ashiya x Rika, and Urushihara x Suzuno.

I don't plan to have Issei meeting Maou and co, the ones at the center of the conflict in Ente Isla, until Chapter 33.

Ente Isla

Satan Jacob had a friend when he was forced into the military. His name is Alciel. Alciel was older than Jacob, and the last time he saw him was because he doesn't know if his friend is still alive or not.

"This is crazy," Lailah protested. She didn't want Jacob to go. Looking at him now, the little Demon boy she rescued all those centuries ago is now very tall and strong, standing at three meters in height and exuding much demonic power.

"Then stay here," He replied as he packed his things. "I'm leaving permanently." Looking up at her, he saw tears forming in the Angel's eyes.

"Please don't go."

Jacob sighed. "Look, I have to. If I don't, who else is going to free my kin?"

Lailah wiped away her tears. "Then before you go, take this." She handed him...

He blinked. "An apple?"

She shook her head. "A Yesod Fragment. If you ever want to learn more about this world, plant it." 

Jacob moved it back towards her. "It sounds far too important for someone like me. You keep it."

"No, I insist. Take it." 

"Why should I?" 

"There are plenty of things that you aren't aware of, things that could change absolutely everything."

"Such as?" 

"The fate of Ente Isla, for example."

He sighed. "Fine. When will I know to plant it?"

"That's for you to decide, but if I were you, I would plant it before your first major decision as ruler of your kind, if you are to become the next Demon King." Lailah suddenly enveloped the tall Goblin in a hug. "Take care of yourself, Jacob, and stay alive, okay?"

He nodded as he returned the hug. "Thank you for everything, Lailah. I promise that someday, we will meet again, and I will attempt to return everything you have done for me, even though I will never be able to repay you."

. . . . . . .

Jacob hid in a bush and surveyed the place he hated the most. The boot camp prison exclusive to Demon slaves, the same one he was forced into as a child, is surrounded by a large wooden fence. 'Weak,' He thought as he emerged out of the bush. 

Cue Song: Call of Duty: Black Ops OST "Vorkuta Theme"

Walking up to the front entrance, the two guards there nearly shit themselves at the amount of demonic power oozing from him, but they still attempted to stop him. "H-Halt, foul Demon!" 

They pointed their swords at the Goblin, making him scoff as he simply walked past them while they hovered off the floor, choking, and he then snapped their necks without touching them. 

Of course, none of this went unnoticed, but that was all part of his plan.

"You there! Stop!" It was the lead Drill Sergeant, the one responsible for the deaths of his parents. "FILTHY DEMON! WHAT ART THY DOING HERE?! STATE THY BUSINESS!"