Chapter 38

*3rd person pov*
Taehyung and Soobin finally made it back to the house and to say they were nervous was an understatement. They were terrified. They both silently shuffled out of the car and grabbed their bags before starting to walk. Soobin grabbed Taehyung's hand to keep him from walking making  Taehyung look back at him.

"When we get in there, we should run to your room. I'm not ready to deal with them tonight" Soobin said making Taehyung release a sigh of relief.

"Me either. Ready?" Taehyung asked as he looked at his house.

"Ready" Soobin said as he tightened his grip on Taehyung's hand but not enough to hurt him.

They quietly made their way over to the door as quietly as possibly. Taehyung quickly unlocked the door and pulled Soobin with him. Soobin closed the door and locked it before turning to make eye contact with Taehyung. They both gave each other a nod before slowly walking into the hallway. When they reached the living room, they peeked their heads around the corner to find a group of angry people. They looked at each other and gulped before making a run for it. The people in the living room looked up at the sound to catch a glimpse of Soobin's onesie. Taehyung and Soobin rushed up the stairs and were at his door when they heard more footsteps. Taehyung hurriedly pulled Soobin into his room and locked the door, breathing heavily from running so hard. When they heard pounding on the door, the 2 boys squeaked before scurrying over to the bed. They placed their bags on the table before jumping onto the bed. They hid under the covers and held their breaths like that would stop the boys on the other side. They listened for a while before the pounding on the door stopped. They waited a few minutes before peeking over the edge of the blanket, staring wide eyed at the door. They released a sigh of relief before turning to look at each other. They stared at each other for a while before breaking out into silent giggles. They giggled for a while before leaning back onto the bed. They stared at the ceiling in silence before Soobin turned over to Taehyung.

"Hey Tae?" Soobin asked making Taehyung hum to let Soobin know he was listening.

"Do you know Jonkyu is scared of your boyfriends?" Soobin stated making Taehyung turn his head.

"Really? Why?" Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Have you seen your boyfriends? They are scary as fuck. A lot of the younger grades are scared of them and respect them" Soobin said making Taehyung laugh at his bluntness.

"I never knew that. They don't seem scary to me" Taehyung said with a shrug.

"Well, that means it would be easier to tell them wouldn't it? I mean, they are more than capable of protecting you, you just have to put your trust in them" Soobin said seriously making Taehyung release a sigh.

"I'll tell all of them tomorrow. This has gone on long enough" Taehyung said with a huff.

They talked for a little while longer before they both drifted off to sleep, not knowing that a few boys heard their conversation on the other side of the door.

*Taehyung pov*
I was woken up by my phone ringing on my bedside table. I cracked my eyes open and reached over blindly before picking up my phone. I squinted at my phone before answering the FaceTime call.

"Hello" I asked in my deep morning voice.

"Hey baby bear" a familiar voice said making me blink rapidly to clear the gaze in my eyes.

"Mommy?" I asked while sitting up in the bed.

I looked over at Soobin still sleeping and got out of the bed. I walked to my bathroom before locking the door and sitting on the ground.

"Hey baby. How are you?" My mom asked softly.

"I'm good mommy. My friends and boyfriends are over for the weekend. We're having a sleepover" I muttered, still trying to wake up from my sleepy state.