Chapter 20

*Taehyung pov*
Me and Jungkook sat back in our spots on the couch with our hands still being connected. I could practically feel the stares of the football players on us but I just acted like I didn't notice.

"You gonna tell them?" I whispered to Jungkook while playing with his veiny hands.

"I mean, I don't know. Should I?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

I hit his shoulder playfully and finally looked up. The football players were staring hard at me and I squeaked in surprise with a small blush on my cheeks. I quickly turned my head to the couples on the opposite couch  and smiled to myself. I was glad to see my best friends being so happy with someone they enjoy. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring. I pushed myself out of my seat with a wince before slowly walking over to the door. I opened the door a little and noticed the delivery man. I opened the door wider and offered him a smile. He smiled back but I didn't know there was a double meaning to that smile. The man was probably in his early 20s so he was pretty cute but my new boyfriends will be the only ones I'm attracted to. I realized I was standing at the door for too long before blushing in slight embarrassment. I grabbed the bags of chicken from his hand and was slightly confused where the pizzas were.

"The pizzas are in my car. You had a lot of food" the man said while looking me up and down.

I became slightly uncomfortable but nodded at him with a small smile anyway. I walked over to the counter to set the chicken down and I could practically feel his stare on my ass. I walked stiffly over to the door and noticed that the man went to his car to get the rest of the food. I breathed out a sigh of relief and stood in the entry of the door patiently. He soon came back with my pizzas and handed them to me gently. I bowed in thanks and was closing the door before his foot stopped it. I tilted my head in confusion before looking back up at them man.

"How about you give me your number baby" the man said while smirking at me.

"I have a boyfriend, sorry" I said softly while trying to close the door.

"Well I don't see anyone so just give me your number" he said more aggressively.

I became a little scared and tried to think in my head of which boyfriend to call but he just yanked me. Luckily I was quick enough to set the pizzas by the door before he yanked me out of my house completely. I was panicking because this man was trying to drag me to his car. I thought quick enough and elbowed him hard in his stomach making him release his grip around my waist. I didn't waste anymore time and started running back to my door when he grabbed my ankle and pulled me harshly to the ground. I instantly felt something dripping down my nose but the adrenaline didn't let me feel the pain. I turned my body and gave him 2 quick hard kicks to the face. He dropped to the ground cradling his nose but I didn't waste anymore time and ran to my door. I quickly ran in and locked the door. My heart was beating fast and my hands were shaking as I bent down to pick up the pizzas from the ground. I walked over to the counter and set them next to the chicken before delicately touching under my nose. I wasn't scared of blood but the sight just made me feel sick. I gagged loudly and tried to put my hand over my mouth, but I had already caught the attention of everyone. I gagged again and the feeling of bile rising up my throat had me sprinting to the nearest bathroom. I quickly went in and locked the door before I collapsed on the floor and instantly started to empty my stomach into the toilet. I only had a popsicle today so there wasn't much that could come up. I heard the pattering of multiple pairs of feet before there was knocking, more like banging on the door. I ignored it and just kept gagging into the toilet. After a few minutes, I finally stopped throwing up so I got up on shaky legs. I held onto the sink for support as I looked at my face in the mirror. My eyes were pretty unfocused but I caught a glimpse of my face. The bottom of my eyes were puffy and my nose was swollen. I didn't bother to fix myself before walking over to the bathroom door and unlocking the door. No one was outside and I was glad for that but they would probably see me anyway. I walked back down the hallway swaying dangerously side to side. I held onto the wall for support as I peeked my head into the living room. No one was there so I walked over to the kitchen. Everyone was standing around anxiously and continuously looking down the hallway. I made eye contact with Mark before he spoke up.

"Taehyung?" I heard him call out but it sounded muffled.

My eyes became more and more blurry. Suddenly, my legs gave out and I felt myself falling to the side. My eyes were slight opened as I watched everyone rush over to me. I heard them ask me questions but it just sounded like I was underwater. I let out a weak whimper before succumbing to the darkness.

*3rd person pov*
Everyone was in the living room as Taehyung went to go get the food from the delivery man. Jungkook quickly told his friends what had happened in the kitchen and was excited to say the least that everyone was finally happy with each other. They heard the door shut heavily and heard footsteps come towards the kitchen. They didn't turn around until they heard a loud gag. They all looked at Taehyung in confusion. Taehyung's hand was covering his mouth so they couldn't exactly see what was going on. They heard Taehyung gag again before he sprinted off to the bathroom. They instantly shot out of their seats and ran after Taehyung, alarmed by what just happened. They ran to the bathroom that he was in to find out it was locked. They heard harsh gagging before they heard the sound of liquid hitting the water in the toilet. Jin stopped banging on the door and led everyone out of the hallway to give Taehyung some privacy. They all went into the kitchen and stood around anxiously. They waited for about another 10 minutes before Mark spoke up.

"Taehyung?" Mark asked while looking towards a part of the wall.

They all followed where he was looking and were met with a pair of unfocused eyes. They looked at Taehyung cautiously before Taehyung suddenly fell over. They all rushed around Taehyung and that's when they noticed his bloody nose and puffy eyes.

"Tae!! Can you hear me?" Jackson asked while lightly shaking Taehyung.

"Baby, what happened?" Namjoon asked next while looking down at Taehyung's face.

They all heard Taehyung let out a whimper before his eyes closed and he fell limp against the ground. Everyone got silent before Yoongi lifted Taehyung up without a word, slightly concerned with how light he was.

"We should take him to the hospital to make sure his nose isn't broken" Yoongi said calmly while setting Taehyung on the couch.

Everyone nodded and put their shoes on. Once Yoongi had his shoes on, he picked Taehyung back off the couch and walked towards the door. JB opened the door for all of them and they walked towards the biggest car. Luckily, the car was big enough for all of them to squeeze into so they didn't have to go through the hassle of taking 2 cars. As soon as Taehyung was put into the car, Jackson and Mark quickly hopped in next to him. Mark pulled Taehyung onto his lap and hugged him while Jackson wrapped his arms around his 2 best friends. The rest of the boys were baffled with how fast they moved but snapped out of it since Taehyung was the number one priority. Jungkook hopped into the drivers seat before starting the car and driving to the nearest hospital.

————————————————-
Hey guys!! I would've updated last night but I updated my other book and got sleepy so I fell asleep but here you guys go😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨

Everyone nodded and instantly