Chapter 27

*3rd person pov*
Everyone was just relaxing and talking in the living room but at some point, Taehyung fell asleep against Jimin. The 6 football players took this time to try and ask Mark and Jackson some questions about Taehyung so Jungkook and Jin pulled them to the side while the rest kept talking to each other so that Taehyung wouldn't wake up.

"We were wondering some things about Taehyung" Jin started making Mark and Jackson nod.

"Ok first, what does Taehyung like to do for fun?" Jin asked, ready to listen to what the 2 cheerleaders were going to say.

"Well he enjoys dancing, painting, going to the mall and singing but it's rare to hear him sing" Jackson said making the boys eyebrows raise in surprise.

"Yeah and he sounds really good too. He doesn't think so but you'll just have to hear it for yourself" Mark said with a nod.

"Next question, can we get Taehyung's sizes in clothes and shoes for future references?" Jungkook asked and Mark gave him all of Taehyung's sizes.

'He's kind of smaller than what I expected' Jungkook thought while noting all of his clothes sizes in his phone.

"Ok one last question, why is he so light? Is there something we should know about?" Jin asked.

Mark and Jackson shared a look before Jackson spoke up.

"Now that's a question we can't answer. It's not our room to tell you but Tae will tell you when he's ready for you to know" Jackson said making Jin and Jungkook nod in understanding.

They were about to ask more questions when a sleepy Taehyung came over and plopped himself on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook was surprised but wrapped his strong arms around Taehyung nonetheless. Taehyung cuddled into Jungkook before looking at the other 3 people.

"What are you guys talking about?" Taehyung said with his voice coming out deeper since he just woke up.

"You sound hot" Jackson blurted out making Taehyung giggle.

"I just woke up and I sound hot?" Taehyung asked while sitting up and rubbing at his eyes with his fist.

Jackson giggled but nodded. Jackson effectively made Taehyung forget the question he asked so that it wouldn't be answered. Taehyung was fully awake now and had some energy so he wanted to do something.

"Do you guys want to go to the dance studio? I want to dance" Taehyung said while squirming excitedly.

Jungkook groaned and gripped Taehyung's hips. Taehyung stopped moving and smiled sheepishly at Jungkook before turning back to the other 3.

"Sure, let's go!!" Mark said excitedly while pulling Taehyung off of Jungkook's lap and putting him over his shoulder.

The 3 giggling cheerleaders left to go change, leaving the 8 boys alone again.

"Where did they go?" Hoseok asked once Jin and Jungkook came back over to the others.

"They went to go change because they wanted to go to the dance studio" Jungkook said while leaning back on the sofa.

"At this point, I'm not even surprised that Taehyung has a dance studio" Jinyoung said making everyone else chuckle.

Soon the 8 boys heard noise coming from down the stairs and then Jackson came running down hiding behind the sofa with a fuming Mark and Taehyung coming after him.  Jackson ran over to JB and curled himself on his lap.

"Help me!! They're trying to murder me!!" Jackson whined while looking up at JB.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked confusingly.