Chapter 24

*3rd person pov*
While Taehyung, Mark and Jackson were out, the boys that were asleep were slowly waking up. They all woke up one by one and Yoongi was the last one down. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and didn't bother to get a shirt because he didn't spot the 3 cheerleaders anywhere. He was walking past Jimin before Jimin gasped and stood out of his seat.

"Did you get attacked by a cat or something?" Jimin asked while looking at Yoongi's back with wide eyes.

"What?" Yoongi asked tiredly while looking at Jimin weirdly.

"Your back is full of scratches" Jimin said while pointing at his back.

By now, everyone was looking at the two boys and listening in on their conversation. Yoongi was confused for a moment before his mouth formed into a smirk.

"I didn't get attacked, Taehyung did this" Yoongi said simply but a smirk was playing on his lips.

It seemed that everyone's brains were slow to catch up before everyone sprung out of their seats to look at Yoongi's back. Their eyes widened as they looked at the many different scratches on his back.

"Damn, Taehyung's rough" Namjoon muttered while poking his friend's back.

Yoongi hissed before slapping Namjoon's hand away from him.

"If you see how bad it is why would you touch it?" Yoongi asked with narrowed eyes.

Namjoon raised his hands in surrender and went back to his seat. Everyone else went to their seats as well and Yoongi just sat in the last empty space on the sofa. They were all talking with each other before they heard the door opening. They looked towards the hallway that led to the front door and waited for whoever it was to walk down the hallway. They were excited to see that it was their boyfriends and they were carrying a lot of bags. The 3 cheerleaders set the bags on the table and made themselves comfortable on the floor.

"We've brought breakfast" Jackson said while making jazz hands towards the bags of food.

Everyone chuckled at him and grabbed some food. They were all eating when Taehyung, Mark and Jackson's phones went off at the same time. They looked at each other before picking up their phones. They checked their messages and quickly set their food on the table. It was those cute boys from the cafe they went to get breakfast at.

"Aww, they texted us sooner than we thought" Mark said while cooing at his friends.

"They were so cute I just wanted to squish their cheeks" Taehyung said while clutching his chest dramatically.

"I wonder if they go to our school so we could see them everyday" Jackson asked already typing into the group chat.

The 8 boys around them heard them conversations and couldn't help but to be curious about who they were talking about.

"Oh, we all go to the same school but how come I've never seen them before?" Jackson asked while looking at his 2 friends.

"Well maybe it's because we don't really go to the lower classman hallways. If we did, we probably would've noticed them by now" Mark said while picking his food back up.

"Well let's get to school a little earlier so that we can meet up with them" Taehyung said while grabbing more French toast out of his container.

"Ok I tried to stay quiet but who are you guys talking about?" Jinyoung asked while looking at the 3 cheerleaders on the floor.

The three cheerleaders looked at each other before looking at Mark. Mark looked at them wide eyed and made a noise at the back of his throat. The other two cheerleaders looked at him before tilting their heads towards Jinyoung.