Chapter 35

*Taehyung pov*
I groaned as I heard my alarm for school go off the next morning. Me and Jungkook went at it for a few hours and I can't feel my legs. I turned my alarm off before turning over to Jungkook, a small wince leaving my mouth.

"Jungkook~" I whispered as I rubbed my hand on his face.

He made no movements and I couldn't help but to giggle. He could sleep through a hurricane if he could. I kept staring at him while tracing my fingertips over the features on his face. My hand trailed down to his chest before I started making invisible shapes on his body. I then trailed my hand lower so that it was resting on his stomach. I bit my lip as I traced the muscles of his torso before I peeked under the blanket. He was hard.

"Well since he won't wake up..." I trailed off as I shuffled under the blanket as softly as I can because my ass was still sore.

I was face to face with his member and stuck it in my mouth with no hesitation. I didn't do much but just stuck the tip in my mouth. It was oddly comforting to have something resting in my mouth so I just sucked it lightly. I snapped out of it because I remember why I decided to do this and that was to wake him up since I can't got back to sleep. I licked the underside of his member before lowering my head down until I reached his lower stomach. I let out a satisfying hum that caused for Jungkook to groan. I peeked up at him from under the blanket to see that his eyes were fluttering open. I cheered in my head before continuing to suck him off. He groaned again as I felt the blanket being lifted off of my naked body onto the view of my boyfriend. I peeked up at him before pulling off and smiling at him.

"Good morning~" I said with a smile before lowering my head back down to finish what I started.

He let out a grunt that sounded deeper than his normal voice since he just woke up but it spurred me on to suck harder. I kept going until I felt his hand tangle in my hair and his thighs started shaking lightly. I sucked a few more times before I felt the sweet salty liquid hit my tongue. I let out a satisfied moan and milked him dry before lifting my head up with a swallow. Jungkook was panting as I smiled down at him. I straddled his waist making him look up and smile at me.

"Let's skip today. Please?" I asked with a pout on my lips.

He sighed but nodded anyway. I wiggled a little in celebration before getting off of his waist. I made a move to get off the bed to go to my bathroom but as soon as I tried to stand up, my legs gave out from underneath me. I heard Jungkook chuckling from behind me which made me giggle in return.

"Help me please" I said while raising my hands and looking at him with a smile.

He nodded before stretching his arms over his head, releasing a satisfied groan when his back popped. He came over to me and lifted me with ease and we made our way over to my bathroom to take a shower together.

*Time skip*
Me and Jungkook have been chilling around the house all day, making out here and there but nothing too extreme since I'm still sore. I got the feeling in my legs back but my ass still hurts. I texted everyone in the group chat to meet back at my house once school ends since it's Friday. The last sleepover I held was a disaster so I wanna try it again. Jungkook went to the store to get snacks and other things so I decided to go change into some different pajamas since the only thing I've been wearing all day was Jungkook's shirt. I slowly made my way to my room before going into my closest and rummaging through my clothes.

"I don't think I wanna look sexy today so let's wear something cute" I muttered to myself before picking up a cute onesie.

(^his pajamas plus some socks)

I put my clothes on before texting the group chat.

'You can't come into my house if you don't have a onesie on' I texted before turning my phone off and walking downstairs.

I went into the kitchen before looking into the refrigerator. I put my hand in my chin in thought before a little lightbulb went off in my head. I checked the time and saw that everyone gets out of school in about an hour and a half but it will probably take them longer to get here so I decided that I would cook for everyone. I looked around and decided I would make some seafood Alfredo with garlic bread and salad. I grinned to myself while pulling all the ingredients out and washing my hands. I turned on some music and started on the dishes. Pov by Ariana Grande came on and I started singing while cooking the chicken in the pan. I was so focused on the food that I didn't hear that Jungkook came home until he wrapped his arms around my waist. I jumped in surprise before looking over at my shoulder at Jungkook. I made sure the chicken wasn't burning before fully turning around and gasping at how cute he looked.

"Kookie~ You're so cute!!" I said excitedly as I looked at his onesie.

(^jungkook's onesie. I just had to use this one💀)

"Well you did say I had to be in a onesie or I couldn't come in" Jungkook chuckled while pecking my lips.

I smiled at him before turning back around to add the shrimp in with the chicken and put the noodles in the water all while Jungkook was still clinging to me. I didn't mind much and just continued what I was doing. I softly sung to the song that was playing before hearing Jungkook sing with me.

"Wow, your voice is so pretty" I said with a smile on my face making him bury his head into my neck shyly.

"Yours is good too" Jungkook muttered shyly making me chuckle at him.

"Well since you're here, you can help me with the salad" I said making him whine but move to help me anyway.

We spent the the last hour cooking, singing and playing together before all of the food was done. Just as we set the table, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" I said to Jungkook making him nod.

I went over to the door with a smile on my face and opened the door only to be surprised by the familiar faces on the other side.

—————————————————
Hey guys!! I hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving break, if you had one and I hope you look forward to Christmas break because I know I am😭. Senior year is hard😔 but I hope you all are enjoying the book so far and will continue to enjoy this book!!

Ps: I know how to cook but my mom makes some bomb seafood alfredo. It has chicken, scallops, shrimp and broccoli. Uhhhh I want some now😩

Until next time~
~Author A✨