Chapter 42

*3rd person pov*
Everyone stayed at the ramen restaurant for about another hour before they decided to leave. Taehyung paid for everyone's food while the rest left Ms. Hyeori a hefty tip. They all hugged the older woman and promised to come back before walking out of the restaurant with full tummies and relaxed minds. Everyone went into their respective cars before making the drive back to Taehyung's house.

*Time skip*
When they arrived at Taehyung's house, everyone got out of the car and walked over to the door. Taehyung unlocked the door and allowed everyone to go in first before he went in behind them and locked the door back. He almost walked away from the door before he backtracked and set the security system his dad had installed not too long ago. He let out a happy sigh and started walking down the hallway to the stairs. He peeked in the living room only to find no one there. He shrugged his shoulders and started walking up the stairs lightly. He went to go check on Yeontan in his room but he was knocked out in his bed. Taehyung giggled and closed the door quietly before walking down to his room. He opened the door and closed it behind him while locking the door. He turned around towards the bed only to trip over air because he got scared at Jimin just casually chilling on his bed. Taehyung rubbed his knee before looking up at Jimin with a pout.

"You scared me!! Why are you sitting in here so quietly anyway?" Taehyung asked as he pushed himself off of the ground.

"Did you forget that I said you were going to get punished earlier?" Jimin spoke causing for Taehyung to pause.

He looked down at the ground before looking at Jimin with puppy eyes. He took off his boots and coat before setting them down and shuffling over to Jimin. He got on his knees and put his head on Jimin's lap, insanely close to his crotch.

"Please don't punish me daddy. I'll be a good boy" Taehyung spoke softly while running his hands up and down Jimin's thighs.

Taehyung heard Jimin's breath hitch so he continued his actions. His hands went further up until he was cupping Jimin with his hand. His hand rubbed on Jimin's bulge before reaching his hands up to Jimin's belt. He looked up at Jimin with pleading eyes and practically ripped the belt out of its loops when Jimin nodded. Jimin helped him to take off his belt before pulling his boxers and pants halfway down. Taehyung was looking at Jimin's member with hungry eyes as his mouth watered.

"Get to it baby" Jimin said deeply as he pushed Taehyung's face closer to his hard member.

Taehyung bit his lip before taking Jimin into his hand, pumping him softly. Jimin grunted as he leaned back on his hands, staring down at Taehyung with hooded eyes. Taehyung stuck his tongue out to kitten lick the tip before putting the tip into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the head before looking up into Jimin's eyes and sinking further down. Jimin let out a groan as he maintained eye contact with Taehyung, finding Taehyung's lips wrapped around him something he will never forget. Taehyung started sucking as he placed his hands on Jimin's thighs, making sure to hollow his cheeks. Jimin's eyes were closed at this point because the pleasure was just too much for him to handle.

"S-shit baby. You're taking me so well" Jimin said as he ran his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung moaned at the praise and sped up his movements, causing more moans to slip past Jimin's plump lips. Jimin pushed his hips up into Taehyung's mouth and Taehyung let him. He relaxed his jaw and let Jimin fuck into his mouth. Taehyung could feel Jimin's thighs tensing under his hands so he sucked harder. Jimin's stomach tensed and his eyes fluttered shut as he released into Taehyung's mouth with a drawn out moan. Taehyung swallowed all of the cum happily before removing his mouth off of Jimin with a pop. He looked up at Jimin with blown out pupils and drool running down his chin.

"Am I still getting punished daddy?" Taehyung asked innocently as he looked up at his boyfriend.

Jimin was too busy trying to catch his breath to answer right away but once he calmed down a little bit, he shook his head no.

"No, you were a good boy for me so I'll give you a reward instead" Jimin said as he pulled Taehyung onto his lap.

Taehyung shifted excitedly, subconsciously making Jimin's member hard again. Jimin flipped their positions so that Taehyung was under him before pressing kisses all over his face. Taehyung giggled before grabbing Jimin's face and pecking his lips. Jimin smiled before deepening the kiss, tasting himself on Taehyung's tongue but he didn't mind that much. He started to strip Taehyung out of his clothes until he was left in his panties. Jimin pulled back and admired the beauty laid under him, looking fucked out already even though all they did was kiss. Jimin stripped out of his clothes so he was completely naked before climbing back onto the bed. Taehyung made a move to remove his panties but Jimin grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Keep these on" Jimin muttered before flipping Taehyung onto his stomach and lifting his hips up so that his back was arched.

Taehyung shivered in excitement as he felt Jimin's hands softly trailing down his body and to his ass. His panties were pushed to the side before Jimin's face was buried deep into his ass. Taehyung let out a surprised moan as he gripped the sheets for support. Jimin traced his rim with his tongues before pushing it inside of Taehyung. Taehyung was panting at this point but he couldn't think of anything else other than Jimin's tongue fucking him so good. He started pushing his ass back but Jimin held his waist so that he couldn't move. Taehyung whined as he laid his head down on his pillow.

"D-daddy please" Taehyung panted as his toes curled.

Jimin removed his tongue and spread his precum as lube before pushing into Taehyung with no warning. Taehyung's mouth parted open at the intrusion as his back arched even deeper. Jimin's fingers were rubbing on his waist as he allowed Taehyung to adjust for a few minutes before he pulled out and slammed back in. Taehyung moaned loudly as his grip tightened on the sheets under him, using it to ground him. Jimin was relentless with his thrust, going even faster from every moan and whimper that slipped past Taehyung's lips. Taehyung started pushing his hips back as Jimin angled his hips, looking for a certain spot.

"Daddy there, please" Taehyung begged as he pushed his ass back harder.

"Here?" Jimin asked teasingly as he thrusted harder into Taehyung's sweet spot.

"Y-yes, fuck me hard please" Taehyung begged again.

Jimin smirked softly before pulling out and flipping Taehyung onto his back. He pulled his panties off and threw them behind him before grabbing Taehyung's leg, placing it on his shoulder while he spread the other one. He pulled out before thrusting in, the pace fast and rough from the start. Taehyung was a moaning mess as his hand gripped Jimin's bicep. His eyes were hooded as he looked up at Jimin, his Chanel necklace dangling in front of his face. The sound of skin clapping, moans and groans were all that was heard around the room. Taehyung's legs started shaking at some point and he was whining 'daddy' like a mantra. Jimin used the last of his energy and sped up his pace while one of his hands wrapped around Taehyung's neck. It only took a few thrust before Taehyung was cumming on his tummy with his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his mouth wide open. Jimin grunted as he kept thrusting, pushing Taehyung more into over sensitivity but it didn't take long for him to cum inside of him. Jimin was breathing heavily as he collapsed on top of Taehyung. Taehyung just wrapped his body around Jimin's while they came down from their highs. Jimin didn't pull out and he wasn't really planning to, not that Taehyung didn't love it anyway. They laid like that before their eyes started to get heavy and they drifted off to sleep, worrying about cleaning themselves later.

—————————————————————-
Hey guys!! I finally updated after procrastinating for who knows how long😂. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter though😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨