Chapter 18

*3rd person pov*
After Taehyung and the rest of the boys left the pool room, Mark was nervous to be alone with Jinyoung. He didn't know what was going to happen and that made him nervous. Mark kept looking at the water, ignoring the fact that Jinyoung was staring at him. Jinyoung took this time to admire the beauty in front of him. He's liked Mark since the first day he laid eyes on him and he can't wait any longer to make him his boyfriend.

'It's now or never' Jinyoung thought in his head while sighing softly to himself.

"Mark?" Jinyoung asked quietly while stepping closer to Mark.

Mark looked up at Jinyoung through his lashes and bit his lip out of nerves. Jinyoung's eyes flickered down to Mark's lips before looking him straight in the face eyes.

"Mark, I just want to say that I've had a crush on you since the first time I laid eyes on you and I believe that your absolutely beautiful. Your kind, caring, funny and so many other things that I can't put into exact words. So I finally built up the courage to ask you but will you be my boyfriend?" Jinyoung said while looking directly into Mark's eyes.

He became slightly alarmed when he noticed Mark was teary eyes but calmed down once Mark launches himself on Jinyoung. Jinyoung caught him from under his things and held him securely in his arms. Mark wrapped his arms around Jinyoung's neck before he smiled softly.

"Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend" Mark said softly making Jinyoung smile widely.

Mark was caught off guard when Jinyoung pulled him into a sudden kiss but he wasn't complaining. He responded to the kiss quickly and let Jinyoung lead him. They were kissing passionately for a few moments before Mark turned needy. He whined against Jinyoung's lips before slipping his tongue inside. Jinyoung was taken aback but kissed Mark with just as much intensity. Jinyoung started walking to the stairs of the pool and walked out without breaking the kiss or dropping Mark. He walked both of them out of the pool room and lead them on a random empty room on the first floor and locked the door behind them. He lead them both into the bathroom and set Mark on the counter. He broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down Mark's neck. Mark moaned softly while running his fingers through Jinyoung's wet hair and pulled him closer by his legs.

"What are we doing in the bathroom?" Mark asked in between moans.

Jinyoung looked up at Mark with a dark look in his eyes and Mark shifted uncomfortably on the counter, feeling more aroused by the way Jinyoung was staring at him. Jinyoung leaned up to Mark's ear and Mark bit his lip.

"I can't fuck you on the bed while your wet so why not do it in the shower" Jinyoung said while trailing his lips down Mark's neck.

Mark whimpered and Jinyoung growled deeply at the sound. He removed himself away from Mark and quickly turned on the shower. He waited until it was warm before stripping himself in front of Mark. Mark let his dark eyes trail over Jinyoung's body before it landed on his member. Mark whimpered when he took in the size of it and jumped off the counter. He started by taking off his top before moving on to his bottoms. Since the door for the shower was glass, Mark could see Jinyoung staring at him with dark eyes. Mark blushed lightly but decided to tease him a bit. He turned his back to Jinyoung before slowly removing his bottoms. He purposely bent down so that his ass was on display and so Jinyoung could look at the fluttering of his hole. He heard Jinyoung groan before smiling to himself and standing up straight. He walked over to the shower and hopped in right under the shower head and closed the door behind him. Mark tilted his head back and Jinyoung couldn't take his eyes off of him. He pulled Mark in closer by the waist and let his hands move down to get a handful of Mark's ass. Mark moaned softly before looking up at Jinyoung with hooded eyes. Jinyoung trailed his finger down to Mark's hole and Mark shuddered in pleasure. He leaned more into Jinyoung to get more access into his hole. Jinyoung finally let his finger slip into Mark's hole and Mark whined at the pain.

"Relax" Jinyoung whispered while placing a soft kiss on the side of Mark's head.

Mark nodded and allowed his body to relax. He focused more on the pleasure. After a few minutes, Mark was lost in pleasure and was beginning for more. Soon he was being stretched by 3 fingers and was a moaning mess. He was close to cumming when Jinyoung pulled his fingers out. Mark pouted up at Jinyoung with watery eyes and Jinyoung cooed down at his cute boyfriend. He gripped Mark's ass before lifting him up, making Mark wrap his legs around Jinyoung's waist. Jinyoung positioned his member under Mark's hole before slowly pushing him down. Mark's eyes lost focus as small tears streamed down his face at the pain. Jinyoung just whispered sweet nothings in his ear until he pushed all the way into his hole. Jinyoung waited patiently until Mark nodded his head softly and allowed Jinyoung to move. Jinyoung lifted him up before slowly pushing him down again. The first few thrust hurt for Mark but soon he was begging Jinyoung to go harder. Jinyoung complied and started pounding into Mark.

"F-fuck" Mark moaned out while throwing his head back against the shower walls.

Jinyoung pounded into Mark faster while sucking more hickeys onto his neck. He kept angling his hips until he hit a spot that had Mark scratching down his back in pleasure. He kept hitting that spot making Mark part his lips in a silent scream and drool running down the side of his chin. Mark's hole started to clench around Jinyoung and Jinyoung went even faster. Mark didn't have enough time to warn him before he was cumming with his eyes rolled back and digging his nails into Jinyoung's shoulders. Jinyoung came soon after, panting heavily into Mark's neck. They brought their lips together in a soft kiss, enjoying each other's lips on one another. Jinyoung pulled out slowly making Mark moan softly and they got to actually washing their bodies. They washed each other before heading out and getting dressed in comfortable clothes for the rest of the night.

——————————————————
Hey guys!! This took me 3 days to write and I don't really know why but I hope you all enjoy🌚

Until next time~
~Author A✨