Chapter 46

*3rd person pov*
Taehyung was overwhelmed with the amount of pleasure he was feeling at the moment. He could feel lips on his neck while hands roamed his body but he didn't know which of his boyfriends it belonged to. He was so caught up in the pleasure he was feeling that he didn't even realize he was naked until he felt a pair of lips trailing his lower body. He looked down to be met with Jungkook already staring at him, kitten licking the head of his member. Taehyung whined as he gripped the sheets next to him, trying his best to be obedient so that he can get what he wants sooner. He could feel Jin's lips smirk against his neck before he lifted himself up.

"Prep him Kook" Jin said making Jungkook lift off of Taehyung's member.

They turned Taehyung over on all fours before continuing their pleasurable assault. Jungkook instantly pushed his tongue past Taehyung's rim making Taehyung's mouth drop open in pleasure. Jin took this opportunity to rub his member back and forth on Taehyung's moist lips before pushing into his mouth, Taehyung instantly swirling his tongue so that he could pleasure his boyfriend. Jin groaned at the feeling while grabbing Taehyung's hair in a firm grip, not pushing his head up and down but he needed something to hold onto.

"Fuck...so good baby" Jin groaned as he tilted his head back in pleasure.

Taehyung continued to suck Jin, hollowing his cheeks out in order to give him as much pleasure as possible. Taehyung looked up at his boyfriend through his lashes and moaned at the pleasured look on his face. He sucked even harder, sort of forgetting about Jungkook but not for long. He felt something slowly be pushed into his hole causing him to realease Jin from his mouth.

"F-fuck" Taehyung moaned as his arms started to shake from the pleasure and all Jungkook did was push into him.

Jungkook and Jin allowed Taehyung to adjust before Jungkook started thrusting into the male below him. Taehyung's top half was pressed into the bed and he was a moaning mess. Jin sat back against the headboard while slowly stroking his member, watching the 2 younger ones with dark eyes. Taehyung was panting as he gripped on the sheets, his eyes fluttering from the pleasure.

"H-harder" Taehyung moaned as he subconsciously clenched around Jungkook.

Jungkook groaned as he pressed his hand on Taehyung's back making the male under him arch his back even more. He kept his hand on Taehyung's back before pounding into him harder than before. Taehyung would've been sliding up and down the bed if it wasn't for Jungkook holding onto his back. Taehyung was moaning louder than he has before with his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Jin was pumping himself harder at the sight, turning him on more than he thought it would. Jungkook kept angling his hips before he hit that spot that had Taehyung shivering in pleasure.

"T-there, t-there" Taehyung moaned out making Jungkook smirk.

"Here?" Jungkook thrusted teasingly making Taehyung nod frantically.

"P-please" Taehyung begged while trying to push his ass back into Jungkook's but Jungkook just held him in place.

"What do you want me to do princess?" Jungkook asked while grinding his hips but not thrusting like Taehyung wanted him to.

"Fuck me harder daddy" Taehyung whimpered as he looked back at Jungkook with hooded eyes and flushed cheeks.

Jungkook growled lowly before pulling his member out, only to push it back in with more force than before. Taehyung scooted up the bed due to how hard Jungkook thrusted and grabbed the nearest thing which happened to be Jin's thighs. Taehyung was whimpering as he took all that Jungkook was giving him. He opened his hazy eyes and made eye contact with Jin before trailing his eyes down to his throbbing member. Jin watched him before teasingly tapping his member against Taehyung's red bitten lips, loving the whines that spilt past his lips.

"Want it baby?" Jin asked teasingly as he rubbed the head of his member across his lips.

"P-please, TaeTae wants it" Taehyung whined causing for Jungkook and Jin to shoot each other a look.

'Subspace' Jin mouthed to Jungkook making him nod and keep thrusting into Taehyung.

"Since you've been such a good boy" Jin muttered before slipping his member into Taehyung's wet mouth.

Taehyung instantly moaned at feeling something heavy resting on his tongue before hollowing his cheeks to start sucking. Jin threw his head back and gripped the sheets next to him because it felt like Taehyung was sucking the soul out of him. They continued to go on like this before Taehyung felt Jin's legs shaking more than they were. He started sucking harder and looked up at the last minute to see Jin's back arching and eyes rolling to the back of his head before he came down Taehyung's throat. Taehyung kept sucking him through it before he felt Jin weakly push him away. Taehyung licked his lips before pushing on Jungkook's torso to stop him. Jungkook stopped thrusting into him and looked down at Taehyung in confusion. Taehyung crawled away from Jungkook, effectively pulling himself off of his member before pushing Jungkook on the bed. He straddled Jungkook's waist, leaning down to kiss him soon after. Jungkook responded immediately and held onto Taehyung's waist as he pulled him closer to his body. They kissed for a while before Taehyung pulled away and leaned towards Jin. Jin and Taehyung kissed each other, Taehyung letting Jin dominate the kiss easily as he just savored the feel of his full lips. Taehyung kissed him for a little while longer before pulling back and looking down at Jungkook.

"Just relax" Taehyung whispered as his hands roamed around Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook melted at the feeling of Taehyung's soft hands roaming around his body, feeling them trailing closer to where he needed them most. Taehyung gripped Jungkook's member in his hand before circling it around his clenching hole. He did that a few more times before becoming impatient and sinking down, throwing his head back when he was fully seated on top of Jungkook. Taehyung circled his hips before placing his arms around Jungkook's neck and lifting himself up. He lifted himself all the way up before pushing down hard.

"Mmmhhh" Taehyung moaned as he started bouncing on top of Jungkook.

Jin watched as he got comfortable in bed. He was too tired so he decided that he would fuck Taehyung later after they all took a break. Jungkook was grunting while gripping Taehyung's ass, helping him by lifting him up and down on his member. Jungkook could tell by Taehyung's moans that he was close but luckily he was too. Jungkook lifted Taehyung up and down harder before he felt Taehyung shake on top of him. He looked up in time to catch Taehyung's face as he reached his high but soon enough he stiffened and came inside of Taehyung. Jungkook thrusted up a few times to help them through their high before slumping against the headboard in ecstasy. They panted into each other's mouths before connecting their lips for a soft kiss. Jungkook took this distraction and pulled Taehyung off of him, placing him in between Jin and himself. They all laid on the bed together, slowly drifting off to sleep one by one. They would worry about cleaning later.

——————————————————————
Hey guys!! It's been like a while month since you guys got a actual chapter and sorry about that🥺. I actually have a good reason for that but in due time you will all figure out😌

Until next time~
~Author A✨