Chapter 47

*3rd person pov*
Taehyung was slowly waking up when he didn't feel arms wrapped around his waist. He patted both sides of the bed only to sigh when he felt that it was empty. Taehyung slowly sat up in bed before swinging his legs over the side, taking a few minutes to fully wake up. He soon got out of bed and limped his way to the bathroom since his ass was still sore.

"Do they not know what aftercare is?" Taehyung muttered as he turned on the water to set himself a bath.

Taehyung grumbled to himself as he put some non scented bubbles and a lavender bath bomb inside of the bathtub. He was already naked so he waited until the bathtub was filled enough and slowly lowered himself in. He let out a content sigh of relief and just laid his head back against the bathtub. Luckily he grabbed his phone so he picked it up in order to get some soft music playing. Once he found a playlist that he liked, he rested his head back against the bathtub and closed his eyes, fully relaxing in the warm water. Taehyung doesn't know how long he sat there but soon he felt the water become cold. He sighed and started draining the bathtub before going over to his shower and turning it on. He made sure the water was hot enough before stepping under it and letting the water run down his head. He pushed his hair back with one hand as he stepped back to grab his body wash and loofah. He was humming along to the songs before he started singing them out loud. It was a song called "Film Out". It's a Japanese song but Taehyung knows what the lyrics are saying thanks to him taking Japanese as an elective in middle school. Taehyung was singing to the song as he washed his body, hitting all the notes in the song perfectly. He smiled to himself as the song ended and another one played. Taehyung took the time to wash his hair, humming to the songs that played as time went on. Once he was done, he got out of the shower and stepped on the towel he placed on the floor. He made sure his feet were dry before grabbing a extra towel and wrapping it around his body. He wasn't too worried about his hair at the moment so he just let the water drip. He was singing more songs that were playing on his phone when he opened the door and almost screamed at the sight of all his boyfriends just lounging around his room. His heart was beating from being scared but he soon calmed down. He let his eyes linger over Jungkook and Jin before huffing.

"Stupid sexy asses" Taehyung muttered to himself as he stomped over to his closet.

All the boys lounging around his room watched him stomp over to his closet with a scowl on his face which made them confused.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked forever clueless, not knowing he was one of the causes of his boyfriend being upset.

"I don't know, what did you guys do?" Yoongi asked as he turned to look at Jungkook and Jin.

They just raised their hands in defeat making the rest of them sigh.

"Well you obviously had to do something, you were the last 2 with him" Hoseok said as he relaxed into the beanbag he was in.

Jungkook and Jin both looked at each other in confusion because they really don't know what they did. Taehyung soon re-emerged from his closet dressed in a cozy outfit, like he was about to go somewhere.

 Taehyung soon re-emerged from his closet dressed in a cozy outfit, like he was about to go somewhere

(^his outfit minus the bag and sunglasses)

"Hey baby, where are you going?" Namjoon asked cautiously as he approached his grumpy boyfriend.

"Out" Taehyung said shortly as he started working on his hair at his vanity.

"Ok....out where?" Namjoon asked making Taehyung shrug.

Namjoon clicked his tongue as he walked up on Taehyung, turning him around in his chair and trapping him to his vanity.

"I'll ask you this again baby and answer while I'm still being nice" Namjoon said in a deep voice making Taehyung rub his thighs together at the sudden arousal he started to feel.

"Where. Are. You. Going" Namjoon demanded as he got closer to Taehyung with each word.

Taehyung was biting his lip as he looked up at the dominant male through his lashes. Taehyung let his eyes trail over every feature of Namjoon, picturing all the things the male could do to him at this moment since his ass wasn't as sore as an hour ago. Taehyung snapped out of his inner monologue when a hand was placed on his throat, a threatening squeeze following afterwards. Taehyung accidentally let a small moan slip past his lips making Namjoon smirk at the sound.

"You aren't going anywhere today baby. It's 9 at night and I don't want anything to happen to you" Namjoon said making Taehyung nod dumbly, forgetting for a while that he even said he was going somewhere.

Taehyung nodded again with a soft whimper as he kept rubbing his thighs together for a small amount of friction to ease his growing arousal. Namjoon looked at his needy baby and smirked again.

"Now mind telling me why you're acting so bratty?" Namjoon whispered agaisnt Taehyung's lips.

"Jinnie and Kookie left me alone after my asshole was ripped apart and didn't give me aftercare. I had to do it myself" Taehyung huffed as a pout made its way onto his lips.

"Oh really?" Namjoon asked as he looked at the 2 males.

"Mhmm, my ass was in pain and nobody was here to help me" Taehyung exaggerated with a small whine.

"Yeah that was wrong of them. How about a punishment?" Namjoon suggested making Taehyung's eyes twinkle at all the possible punishments.

He thought for a while before whispering into Namjoon's ear. Namjoon chuckled before placing a peck on Taehyung's lips. Namjoon cleared his throat before turning around to his friends.

"Taehyung wanted me to let Jin and Jungkook know that as a punishment for not giving him aftercare, you must be his slaves for tomorrow and you won't get any kisses until his birthday" Namjoon said seriously causing for the 2 said boys to look at Taehyung in shock and realization.

They instantly got on their knees and begged for forgiveness but Taehyung's smile was all the answer they needed. Taehyung let out a satisfied huff as he made grabby hands for Jimin. Jimin was quick to get out of his seat and picked Taehyung up easily.

"Let's go downstairs and see what to make for dinner" Taehyung announced as he looked at all his boyfriends.

They all nodded and laughed at the 2 sulking boys before making their way down to where everyone else was.

—————————————————————
Hey guys!! Sorry this took forever but hope you enjoy😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨