Chapter 49

*3rd person pov*
Taehyung pulled up to the nail salon and parked his car. He gathered his things excitedly as he ran up to the nail salon. He greeted the lady at the desk respectfully before getting led back into the salon. The 3 cars parked a few feet away from the salon and waited until Taehyung came back out. Taehyung came out 2 hours later, thanking his nail tech repeatedly for doing such a good job on his nails.

 Taehyung came out 2 hours later, thanking his nail tech repeatedly for doing such a good job on his nails

(^his nails)

He admired how they were a design that he never got before. He was nervous at first but they brought out his skin tone well. Taehyung hopped in the car before heading to the mall. While he was driving, he looked up and saw the cars from the coffee shop following him still. He's not dumb but acting oblivious is his specialty. He noticed Mark's car so he assumed the other cars was his boyfriends and friends.

"What are they planning" Taehyung muttered to himself as he focused on the road.

Meanwhile in the other cars, the men all thought they were doing a good job at being stealthy. They didn't know that Taehyung already saw them.

Taehyung finally made it to the mall a few minutes later, parking his car in an empty spot. He gathered all of his things before stepping out of the car. He stretched his arms above his head. He gave one last stretch before heading off towards the mall, smirking to himself when he heard other car doors open behind him. He continued to act oblivious but he decided to play a little. He ran into the mall without warning, having his mind set on finding a place to hide. He was going to confront all of them. The groups behind him were shook before they ran after him. When they got into the mall, Taehyung had already disappeared.

"Damn where did he go?" Jackson asked while whipping his head around.

When he turned his head behind him, he saw Taehyung looking at him with crossed arms and a unamused face. Jackson gulped before nervously laughing, getting the attention of the group.

"What happened?" Jinyoung asked before following Jackson's gaze.

"Oh..."Jinyoung trailed off as he watched Taehyung walk over to them.

The rest of the group turned and noticed Taehyung was standing in front of them. The group was frozen while Taehyung was trying his hardest not to laugh. He had to keep up this façade that he has right now. When Taehyung looked over all of them, he flipped his hair before walking around them. The group just watched him walk away before Jin snapped out of it. He jogged to catch up to his boyfriend, about to try his best to get back in his good graces.

"Baby" Jin whined trying to get Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung simply looked at him before looking away, taking a deep breath to stop the laugh that was trying to escape. Taehyung kept walking even though he knew everyone was following him, it felt like he had his own little entourage.

"Hmmm what store should I go to?" Taehyung muttered to himself while tapping on his chin.

Taehyung looked around the mall for a little while before spotting Forever 21. Yes he loves brands like Gucci, Chanel and all that good stuff but there's nothing like getting cute clothes for a good price. Taehyung grinned as he walked over to Forever 21, ready to find a cute birthday outfit. The rest of the group just followed him around like lost puppies while he basically ignored their existence. He picked out a few things that he thought were cute before he went into the dressing room, accidentally closing the door on Jimin's face. Jimin pouted as he walked back over to the group and plopped down in a empty spot, waiting with the rest for Taehyung to come out.

*Taehyung pov*
I was trying on all the outfits and I was loving all of them so far. It wasn't until I got to a pair of leather pants that my eye widened in excitement. I hurriedly slipped the jeans on and I squealed to myself.

"Mark, Jackson" I semi squealed as I cracked open the door.

They looked at me surprised but I just motioned them over. They came over quickly before I pulled them into the dressing room with me.

"Soooo, what do you think?" I asked motioning down to my pants.

They both looked down at my pants before they gasped. They turned me on a few circles before they gave playful pats to my ass. We all giggled at each other as I finally got part of my birthday outfit. I thought of this really cute shirt in my closet that I haven't worn yet that would go perfect with these pants. I noticed Mark and Jackson looking at me as I was changing my clothes back to my original ones.

"I'm not mad guys, it was just fun making you think I was" I said with a chuckle as I slipped my boots back on.

I heard whines coming from my best friends and all I could do was giggle. I gathered all the clothes I brought with me before walking out. I walked over to my boyfriends and gave them each a peck on their lips before smiling sweetly at them. I was walking over to the counter before I was being pulled back into a strong chest. I relaxed in his hold before looking up at a grinning Namjoon.

"You're not mad at us anymore?" Namjoon asked with his puppy eyes making me coo at him.

"Of course not you big baby. I was never mad in the first place" I said smiling up at him innocently.

His shoulders sagged in relief as he bent down and left a long kiss on my lips. I smiled in the kiss before pulling away, not before pecking his lips one last time. I walked up to the counter and paid for all my clothes before walking out of the mall again. I had the rest of my clothes at home so I didn't really need anything else in the mall.

"Wanna go to my house?" I asked as I turned to the group behind me.

When I got nods of approval I smiled before walking out the exit, my friends and boyfriends walking with me.

———————————————————
Heyyyyy.... I've been gone for a long ass time and I'm sorry😭. A lot of stuff happened at once so I was just taking the time for myself. There were so many times I wanted to write for you guys or at least update you on my situation but I never did and I'm sorry for that. I am going to try to get back to a more regular updating schedule because writing is so fun!! Anywayyysss, I have new books coming so stay tuned for that😁!!

Until next time~
~Author A✨