Chapter 6

*3rd person pov*
The 3 boys walked out of the locker room while conversing amongst themselves, most likely talking about their crushes and giggling to each other. They finally came into the line of sight of the 8 boys relaxing on the bleachers and they became slightly nervous.

"I know we all look hot but I'm nervous of their reactions" Jackson said in a small voice.

Mark and Taehyung turned to Jackson with soft smiles.

"If the only thing they like is our bodies, they don't ever deserve us. Be confident Jackson" Taehyung said while rubbing his arm softly.

That made Jackson smile and return back to his confident attitude.

"You're right. Let's go!!" Jackson said excitedly while taking off towards the bleachers.

Mark and Taehyung giggle softly to each other before they took off after Jackson. They noticed that Jackson stopped and turned to look at them.

"COME ON SLOW ASSES!!" Jackson screamed making the 8 boys on the bleachers look towards them.

The boys on the bleachers scanned the bodies of the ones they like and couldn't help but drool at how sexy they looked.

"Wow..." JB said with he mouth agape while looking at Jackson.

"They all look beautiful but Mark..." Jinyoung trailed off while looking at Mark with heart eyes.

The football players didn't say anything. They were stunned to silence by Taehyung's beauty. The 3 cheerleaders finally made it over to the bleachers and decided to set their stuff down not far from the boys. They then ran over to the middle of the field and were about to start stretches before Taehyung spoke up.

"Did either of you bring a speaker?" Taehyung asked while looking at his 2 friends.

"I did. Let me go get it" Jackson said standing up and jogging over to his bag.

Mark and Taehyung watched him go and then turned back to each other.

"Do you think JB might talk to him soon?" Marks asked while tilting his head in question.

"Looks like it's already happening" Taehyung said while staring at Jackson and JB talking.

Mark looked over and couldn't help the giggle that slipped past his lips at the flustered Jackson. He couldn't wait to tease him when he came back. Soon after, Jackson was seen walking back over to his friends with a blush coating his cheeks. Mark and Taehyung had their hands over their mouths to hide their smiles. Jackson sat his speaker on the ground in silence before he plopped dramatically on top of Mark. Mark didn't seem to mind and just hugged his waist.

"So.... what'd you guys talk about?" Taehyung asked teasingly while wiggling his eyebrows.

Jackson looked over at him with a cute glare. Taehyung only smiled innocently at him and tilted his head to the side.

"He just said that he thinks I'm beautiful and that he wants to get to know me better" Jackson muttered while looking down at his lap shyly.

Mark's eyes widened before he stood up with Jackson still on his lap. Jackson squeaked in surprise before he started giggling.

"On my god Jackson!! We have to make sure you come to school looking good everyday" Mark said spinning Jackson in circles with excited determination.

Taehyung just chuckled before shaking his head fondly.

"We can worry about that later but for now let's practice" Taehyung said with his hands on his hips.

"Yes captain" Mark and Jackson said playfully.