Chapter 12

*3rd person pov*
Mark finally pulled up to Taehyung's house and they all got out of the car silently. Taehyung unlocked the front door and let his best friends in before walking in after them and locking the door. They all walked up to Taehyung's room in silence except for the occasional sniffle coming from Taehyung. They made it to his room and they got comfortable.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" Taehyung said softly while looking at his 2 friends.

They both nodded and Taehyung smiled softly at them. He then went into the bathroom and locked the door. Mark and Jackson waited until they heard the shower turn on before they turned to each other quickly.

"I'll kill whoever did that to Taehyung" is the first thing Jackson said.

"How could anyone be so mean to someone as sweet as Tae? I just don't get it" Mark said frustratedly while throwing himself back on the bed.

"Don't worry, we'll find out who did it and make them regret what they did" Jackson said lowly making Mark nod in agreement.

20 minutes later, the shower stopped running and Taehyung came out wrapped in a fluffy pink towel. Mark and Jackson cooed at how soft he looked. Taehyung pouted and walked over to his closet to pick out an outfit.

"I think I'll wear something comfortable but cute" Taehyung said to himself while letting his eyes skim over all his clothes.

(^this is his outfit and he has no makeup on)

Taehyung walked back out of the closet and plopped down on his bed. The 3 cheerleaders started talking to each other about what happened at school and other random things. Taehyung was starting to feel better already.

*Time skip*
It was now 6:45pm and the cheerleaders were all sitting downstairs in the living room. They were all buzzing with excitement over the fact that they get to spend the whole weekend with their crushes. They were all giggling and talking about their crushes when the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it" Taehyung said while pushing himself off of the couch.

Taehyung walked over to the door and unlocked it. He opened it a little so that he could peek through the crack and noticed all the boys were here. He opened the door wider and smiled at all of the boys.