Chapter 29

*Taehyung pov*
A few hours had passed from breakfast and we were currently all in the living room watching a movie. I was sitting next to Jimin but I was too afraid to cuddle him, in fear that he might feel how hot my body was at the moment. I tried to put my focus on the movie but the urge to cough was just too great. The uncommon feeling in my stomach came back about an hour ago and I've held down the urge to throw up pretty well. It was towards the middle of the movie when all my efforts seemed to take a turn for the worst. I became more hot than I was and my saliva kept gathering in my mouth, warning me that I'm going to throw up soon. I leaned over to Jimin to whisper in his ear.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I whispered as normally as I possibly could but even in my own ears I sounded groggy.

He nodded without looking at me, too focused on the movie. I got up and almost tumbled back down but luckily I caught myself. I walked down the hallway to the furthest bathroom so no one would hear me before closing the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was about the same complexion as Yoongi right now. I didn't get to dwell on it for too long before I was dropping to the ground and gagging into the toilet. I did that a few times before I finally threw up bile and the small amount of water I drank. I had no food in my system which was pretty bad already but I was scared something like this would happen. I should've eaten anyway if I was going to throw up. I kept gagging harshly into the toilet making tears spring into my eyes. Tears streamed down my face from the force I was throwing up and at the fact that I felt so shitty. I feel like I didn't get a break this whole week. It took me at least 10 minutes to tear myself away from the toilet before I used the last of my strength to push myself against the wall. My ears were ringing slightly and it felt like I was on a fast spinning ride. I opened my eyes slightly and had a weak heart attack when I noticed a figure standing in the doorway. I rubbed my eyes so that I could see clearer and was surprised to see JB leaning against the closed door. He looked over my face before letting out a deep sigh.

"I knew you were sick" JB said while looking at my weak figure.

I didn't even try to deny it and just nodded my head weakly. He sighed before walking over to me and squatting down in front of me. He put his hand on my forehead before moving it away quickly from how hot it was. He tsked softly and my bottom lip wobbled. He panicked slightly as he noticed and asked me what was wrong.

"I just feel so shitty" I said softly with a few tears streaming down my face.

He frowned at me before tilting his head.

"Do you think you have enough strength to stand?" He asked while looking me in the eyes.

"Honestly, no. The room is still spinning for me" I said with a small chuckle coming out.

He smiled at my attempt to lighten the mood before standing up. He stretched his back before opening the door. He came back over to me and surprised me by picking me up bridal style but I was too weak to protest. He started walking back down the hallway carefully so that he wouldn't jostle me too much. I gave a weak smile to myself at how careful he was being before I fully relaxed in his arms. I wasn't sleep but my body was too weak at the moment. We went back into the living room and I noticed how everyone was still focused on the movie. I smiled softly at the sight and shifted my eyes to JB. He had a blank expression on his face and that worried me slightly. I wanted to know what he was thinking but his face wasn't showing anything. I noticed how his jaw lightly clenched but before I could say anything, he was already walking towards the lights. He switched them on making everyone whine in protest but their eyes were still glued to the screen. I looked up at JB to find him already looking down at me. My vision was going in and out of focus causing for my eyes to shake uncontrollably. He looked down at me worriedly before stalking over to the stairs. Before he started walking up them, he turned towards the group in the living room.

"You know, it's disappointing that you guys didn't notice Taehyung was sick" JB said making everyone turn over to us.

At this point my head was moving at its own will and was moving side to side softly. I lightly gripped on JB's shirt and opened my mouth to speak.

"B-bathroom" I said swallowing uncontrollably, the urge to throw up coming back strong.

He took one last look at the now standing group and shook his head in disappointment before quickly making his way up the stairs. I weakly pointed at my room and he was quick to get me there and into the bathroom before gently sitting me on the ground in front of the toilet. I tried to swallow the rising bile in my throat but my body had other plans because soon enough I was throwing up into the toilet, knuckles turning white from how much effort it took to hold myself up. I felt JB rubbing my back softly and whispering comforting things to me as I threw up and I really appreciated it. I was done after a few minutes and collapsed on the floor in exhaustion. I registered JB picking me up again and taking me to the path of my bed before letting myself succumb to the darkness.

*3rd person pov*
JB used a cold towel to wipe down Taehyung's face and mouth before setting the towel down and tucking him in properly. He was really worried to see his friend like this because he wasn't looking too good. He wanted to check his temperature but he had to change his clothes and he was not about to look at his body. He sighed once he realized one of his boyfriends or best friends would have to change him and pinched the bridge of his nose. He was pissed that they didn't even pay more attention to how horrible he was looking since he sat at the dining room table this morning but he couldn't take care of Taehyung alone. With a heavy sigh, JB carried himself downstairs with a blank face. When he reached the end of the stairs, he leaned against the wall and looked at his friends. The were busy sharing hushed whispers to notice that he was there but he was in no rush. Taehyung wouldn't be waking up anytime soon anyway with how weak he was. When Jinyoung looked over, he stood up at the sight of a blank face JB. This made the rest of them stand up and look over at their usually calm friend looking a little too calm. JB looked over all of them with no emotions on his face.

"Is he okay?" Yoongi dared to ask, breaking the tense silence in the room.

JB looked over at him blankly before looking away.

"Someone needs to change Taehyung and check his temperature" JB said not answering Yoongi's question.

"I'll do it" Jin said immediately making JB nod.

He motioned with his hand for Jin to follow him and they both disappeared up the stairs. The rest of the boys looked down at the ground guiltily as they slowly sat back in their seats, sitting in an uncomfortable silence.

——————————————————
Hey guys!! So baby Tae Tae is sick and JB noticed it from the beginning. I wish my friends were this observant😔

Until next time~
~Author A✨