Chapter 28

*Taehyung pov*
We were finally done with dancing a few hours later and me, Jackson and Mark all plopped to the ground with mild exhaustion. I had my back facing the boys as I took a few minutes to collect my breath. Once I felt like I calmed down enough, I rolled over to my back and blanked out while looking up at the ceiling. I wasn't really thinking of anything in particular but I couldn't help to zone out. I was snapped out of my eyes thoughts feeling a weight rest on my stomach. I looked up to be met with a worried Jackson and Mark leaned over next to him having the same look on his face. I looked back and forth and raised my brow at them.

"You alright Tae? You've been staring at the ceiling for the last 10 minutes" Jackson asked making me furrow my brows in confusion.

"Really? It didn't feel that long" I said while looking around the room a little dazed.

My eyes were a little blurry and I didn't know why. I looked back at Mark and Jackson but it was 4 of them instead of 2. My eyebrows furrowed more before I opened my mouth to speak.

"What's happening?" I asked but in my own ears it sounded slurred.

My friends shared a look before looking back down at me.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed" Mark said while Jackson got off of my stomach.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion before trying to sit up.

I didn't get a chance to thought because I was lifted up into someone's arms. I was picked up too fast and it made my head spin. I let out a weak groan and looked up at the person carrying me through my blurry vision. My vision focused for a second and I was able to see Hoseok looking down at me. I smiled a lopsided smile before reaching my hand out to poke his cheek. I giggled to myself before my arm fell down from how heavy it felt.

"What's wrong with him?" I heard someone ask but was too out of it to recognize the voice.

"I don't know but I think the best option is to put him to bed" another voice said making me try to look at them but my head wasn't cooperating.

My head rolled to the side before tilting back. My eyes were becoming heavier and heavier until I just let the darkness take over.

*Time skip*
I woke up suddenly, drenched in sweat and feeling hot all over. I put my hand up to my head and instantly moved it away because of how hot I felt. I looked around the room I was in and noticed that I was put into my own bed. I smiled at how thoughtful they were until I felt my stomach churn. I quickly sprinted to my bathroom before crashing down to the floor and instantly spilling the little contents of my stomach into the toilet. I was there for a while before I felt the uneasiness in my stomach subside enough for me to stand. My legs were shaking badly so I gripped onto the bathroom sink for support before lifting my head to look at my face. My face was pale except for the red hue on my cheeks and my face was shining in the light because of the sweat resting on my face. I used one of my face towels off to the side and put cold water on it before wiping around my face gently, letting out a sigh of relief at the coolness it gave me. After I did this a few times, I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth before groggily making my way back over to my bed. I check the time on my phone and the time 3:20am showed up. I whimpered quietly to myself as I set my phone down and made myself comfortable in bed. I felt drained of energy but my mind didn't want to switch off. I went in and out of sleep for the next few hours before I finally fell into a deeper sleep.

*Time skip*
I woke up again to find myself feeling less nauseous than last night but I still felt like shit. I needed to go find a thermometer to check my temperature because I'm pretty sure I'm sick. I picked up my phone and saw that it was 10:37am. I yawned and stretched before getting up on my legs, nearly collapsing it I didn't grab onto the wall in time. I took a few deep breaths before shuffling my way over to my door and opening it. I looked down the hallway and made my way over to the medicine closet since I know the thermometer is there. Once I got to the closet, I opened the door and instantly found the thermometer toward the front. I cheered weakly to myself before sticking the thermometer in my ear. I waited patiently until I heard the faint beep and took it out. My eyes widened a little as I read my temperature.

"102.4, that's not good is it?" I muttered to myself before putting the thermometer back into the closet.

I shuffled towards the stairs before slowly making my way down, not wanting to injure myself in my groggy state. Once I got close enough, I started smelling chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and fruits waft through the air but my stomach didn't even grumble. It smelt really good but I didn't want to eat anything. I kept walking until I reached the dining room where everyone was sitting. I found an empty spot and sat down heavily catching the attention of everyone else. I used my fist to rub my eyes before looking at everyone. They were all looking at me in worry and I tilted my head.

"Are you alright baby?" Jin asked while looking at me from across the table with furrowed eyebrows as his eyes darted across my face.

"Yes" I said but it came out raspy due to my throat slowly becoming sore.

They all looked at my worriedly but I assured them I was fine. I didn't want them to worry more about me because they do that enough already. It took a few minutes but everyone reluctantly went back to eating and talking to each other. I breathed out a sigh of relief, missing the attentive pair of eyes on me.

————————————————————-
Hey guys!! I got my heart broken like an hour ago and I was like 'let me write a new chapter' so here you go. I hope you all will enjoy it🙃

Until next time~
~Author A✨