Chapter 30

*3rd person pov*
It was eerily silent on the way up to Taehyung's room. JB made no effort to talk because he was still slightly upset about them not noticing Taehyung being as sick as he was but at the same time he couldn't be too mad. They finally made it to Taehyung's room and Jin rushed over to Taehyung and sat next to him on the bed. He was really pale and was sweating but he was snuggled up into the blankets shivering. Jin let out a shaky sigh with his eyes watering because he knew he should've pressed him harder at breakfast. As the oldest boyfriend, he felt like he should've taken more responsibility over Taehyung.

"He'll be fine" JB spoke up as he watched Jin's face change emotions frequently and felt bad for getting mad at his friends and boyfriend.

"I know but I shouldn't have let it go at breakfast. He looked off but I didn't say more since he said he was fine" Jin said while keeping his eyes on his boyfriend.

"Sorry for getting mad" JB apologized making Jin look over at him.

"It's ok. I would get mad if I was the only one to notice that my friend was sick" Jin said with a small smile.

"Now can you go find the thermometer while I change Tae?" Jin asked making JB nod and leave the room.

Jin instantly got up and went look in Taehyung's closet for something to wear before something clicked in his head. He wanted Taehyung to wear a oversized shirt so he took his off and started changing Taehyung. He didn't put any pants on him since he felt so hot and took off the fuzzy socks on his feet too. He smiled down at how cute his boyfriend looked despite him being sick and leaned down to softly peck his heated forehead. Taehyung shuffled a bit on the bed but didn't wake up. Jin sat back in his spot and waited for JB to come back with the thermometer and soon enough he came back. He looked at Jin weirdly for not wearing a shirt but he didn't question it. JB put the thermometer in Taehyung's ear and waited until the heard the beep. Once they heard it, JB took the thermometer out and checked his temperature.

"101.3" JB muttered out loud enough for Jin to hear.

"That's not too bad but it isn't good either" Jin stated while biting his plump bottom lip.

"Ok, I'm going to go down to get a new shirt and then I'll make Tae something light he can eat. Do you mind watching him for now?" Jin asked making JB shake his head.

"I'll be fine" JB said already pulling up a beanbag and setting it next to Taehyung's bed.

Jin smiled gratefully before leaving the room and closing the door softly behind him. He quickly made is way down the stairs and ignored the boys looking at him weirdly from the sofa. He went to the basement and quickly grabbed a new shirt before making his way back upstairs and to the kitchen. He looked around and decided that he would make him some soup. It's not the best meal but he wanted something that's light but also warm. He got to work, ignoring his surroundings as he started cutting vegetables and getting the stove ready. 30 minutes later, Jin was carrying a tray with soup and ginger ale up to his sick boyfriend. He balanced the tray on one hand before opening the door softly and walking in. He placed the tray on the bedside table and sat down on his spot beside Taehyung again. Jin rubbed his fingers against Taehyung's flushed face before learning down to kiss his cheeks. Taehyung's eyes fluttered before he opened them slowly. He looked up to be met with his smiling boyfriend and that made him return the smile with his own sleepy one.

"Hey princess. How are you feeling?" Jin asked while  messing with Taehyung's damp hair.

JB slipped out of the room while they were distracted and made his way downstairs. Jackson instantly jumped on him and JB let out a chuckle as he carried his boyfriend.

"I feel like shit but not as much as earlier" Taehyung joked making Jin chuckle.

"That's good baby. I need you to sit up for me so that I can get something in your tummy" Jin said making Taehyung pout.

He didn't want to eat in fear of throwing up again but he hasn't eaten anything all day so he sat up with the help of Jin. Once he was comfortable against the pillows, Jin picked up the tray and set it on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung made a move to pick up the spoon but his hand was gently slapped away.

"Let me take care of my baby" Jin said making Taehyung blush but comply.

Jin picked up the spoon and blew it before lifting it to Taehyung's pale lips. Taehyung opened his mouth and swallowed the soup with a sound of approval being made at the back of his throat. This continued until Taehyung ate 3/4 of the bowl and became full. Jin praised his boyfriend for eating that much because he didn't think he was and picked up the glass of ginger ale. He was thankful that he thought to grab a straw and stuck it into the glass. He put the straw up to Taehyung's lips and Taehyung drank it until it reached halfway. Jin smiled at Taehyung and set the tray on the bedside table before turning back to his boyfriend.

"Won't you get sick too?" Taehyung muttered thoughtfully with worry in his eyes as he looked at Jin.

"It doesn't matter if I get sick. What matters is that I'm here to take care of you" Jin said making Taehyung's lip wobble.

"T-thank you Jinnie" Taehyung said with a grateful smile.

"No problem baby. Now, how about we get you a bath set and I can help wash you. Would you like that?" Jin asked while standing up making Taehyung nod instantly.

He lifted his arms up and made grabby hands towards Jin and Jin chuckled with how cuter he acts when he's sick. He lifted Taehyung off the bed and placed him on his hip before walking over to the bathroom.

"I want some bubbles" Taehyung muttered while pouting.

"Where are the bubbles baby?" Jin asked making Taehyung point to the cabinet under the sink.

Jin bent down with Taehyung still in his arms and grabbed the big container of bubbles. He wasn't surprised when the scent was brown sugar &  cinnamon because Taehyung tends to like sweeter scents. He started the bath and put enough bubbles in to make Taehyung happy and they both watched as the bathtub filled up. When it was full, Jin turned the water off before setting Taehyung on the toilet seat. He gently lifted the shirt off his body before taking the panties off and picking Taehyung back up. He set him into the bathtub before sitting on the floor and watching with fond eyes as Taehyung played with the bubbles, giggling every once in a while.

————————————————————
Hey guys!! I have another book published called 'Supernatural'. It's a Jungkook x BTS book and I took a long time writing the chapters and making sure the storyline was interesting. I hope you all will go check it out😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨