Chapter 14

*3rd person pov*
Everyone was confused on what just happened. Nobody knew what to say as they watched Taehyung walk out quickly of the pool room with teary eyes. Everyone turned towards Mark and Jackson who were looking at Jimin with wide eyes.

"What happened?" JB asked while looking at the 2 remaining cheerleaders.

Mark and Jackson looked at each other.

"You go check on him, I'll tell them what happened" Mark whispered it Jackson, earning a nod in return.

Jackson quickly got out of the pool and ran to the door. They watched as he left before turning back to Mark. Mark sighed while rubbing his face softly. He then looked at the 6 football players with a blank face, slightly scaring them.

"I know you didn't know but you were his first kiss" Mark said while looking directly at Jimin.

The football player's eyes widened at the information. They just couldn't believe that someone as beautiful as Taehyung hasn't kissed anyone yet. Jimin suddenly felt bad for taking his first kiss in front of everyone else. Mark noticed the look on Jimin's face and walked over to him. He placed his hands on his shoulders, making Jimin look at him.

"Don't beat yourself up over it. You didn't know and Taehyung is most likely just embarrassed right now. He'll be fine Jimin" Mark said softly while offering Jimin a reassuring smile.

Jimin looked into Mark's eyes and slowly nodded. Mark smiled at him one last time before heading out of the pool. He turned back towards the boys and tilted his head.

"We'll be back so just enjoy yourselves" Mark said with a smile before turning back around and walking out of the pool room.

The remaining boys in the pool stayed silent for a moment before Jungkook spoke up to break the silence.

"Wanna have a chicken fight?" Jungkook suggested while looking at his friends.

Everyone nodded their heads and started enjoying their time together.

*Taehyung pov*
I was currently sitting on the kitchen floor with Jackson. I'm happy that one of my crushes kissed me but I'm embarrassed about how I reacted. I was too into my thoughts that I didn't hear Mark come into the kitchen until he started speaking.

"You don't have to be embarrassed Tae. It was your first kiss so you didn't know how to react" Mark said reassuringly while sitting in front of me next to Jackson.

I pouted and tilted my head to the side to look at Mark.

"I don't know why I couldn't just enjoy it. His lips were so soft" I whined out while putting my head in my hands.

I heard my friends chuckle and I smiled softly.

'I'm just reacting over nothing. They all probably know it was my first kiss but I know they won't judge me for it' I thought in my head reassuringly.

I looked back up and smiled at my best friends. They smiled back at me and I stood up from the floor.

"I'm not as embarrassed anymore so let's go back to the pool" I said to my friends while shuffling in my spot out of excitement.

They both cooed at me but I was to excited to get upset at them for cooing at me. I grinned at them as they got off the kitchen floor. I motioned for them to walk ahead of me and luckily they didn't protest. We walked back down to the pool room. Jackson opened the door and walked in first with me and Mark following behind him. We all walked in quietly and watched the boys playing in the water. They all looked like they were having a lot of fun. We all walked over to the side of the pool and let out feet hang in the water. We were all staring at our crushes with heart eyes.

"Oh my god... JB looks so hot" Jackson bit his lip while looking at JB carrying Jimin on his shoulders for the chicken fight.

"I didn't pay attention to Jinyoung's body earlier but I didn't know he would look like that" Mark said while letting his scan Jinyoung's body with slightly dark eyes.

"I made the right decision liking 6 people" I said while letting my eyes scan the 6 football players while biting my lip softly.

Jinyoung looked over in our direction suddenly and I don't think we've turned our heads so fast. We all looked at each other and pretended that we were all talking to each other.

"Did we just get caught staring?" Mark asked with panic evident in his voice and a blush on his cheeks.

"I'm pretty sure he saw us almost break our necks to look away" Jackson said sarcastically making Mark hit him on the back of his head.

"OW BITCH!! YOU WANNA FIGHT?!" Jackson said playfully while standing in the water.

"BRING IT IN BITCH!!" Mark said holding back a smile and getting into a fighting stance.

"Now now my pretty babies, no need to fight. Let's just kiss and hug it out" I said with a serious face so that I wouldn't start laughing.

Mark and Jackson instantly ran up dramatically to hug each other.

"Now give me a kiss" Jackson said while puckering his lips.

Mark leaned closer to Jackson's face until they were a few inches apart.

"You can kiss my ass" Mark whispered before hurriedly hiding behind me.

"Yah!! You know you want to kiss me Mark. Tae would, right Tae?" Jackson asked while pouting.

"No" I deadpanned making him gasp dramatically.

"Why not?!" Jackson asked with a betrayed look on his face.

"My lips are saved for another" I said dramatically while falling back into Mark.

"Oh? Do they happen to be within close proximity of us?" Jackson asked with a teasing smirk.

I instantly sat up and jumped on Jackson. I subtly looked back and noticed all the boys stopped playing and were looking at us but I'm not sure for how long.

"You should stop cause you're making someone jealous~" I teased and motioned my head to JB.

Jackson gulped softly and slightly turned his head. He noticed JB was looking at Jackson with a tilted head and dark eyes. Jackson instantly turned back around and looked at me with dazed eyes. I've seen this look on Jackson before and I couldn't help but laugh at him. I turned to look at Mark with a teasing smile.

"Jackson's horny~" I said to Mark making Jackson cover my mouth quickly.

"Wow say that louder would you" Jackson said sarcastically while pushing me off of him.

He removed his hands from my mouth and pouted. He shifted in his spot and I grinned. I looked up and made eye contact with JB. I started walking over to him and soon I was standing in front of him. I pulled him a little to the side and started whispering.

"You like Jackson right?" I whispered to JB making him nod instantly.

"Well you've seemed to cause a little problem and I believe you should fix it" I said innocently making him look at me confused.

"Wait what did I do?" He asked in confusion.

I just looked at him in the eyes for a moment before his mouth opened to an 'o' shape.

"We have extra rooms for you to use on the first floor" I whispered while smiling cheekily.

His eyes turned a little darker as he nodded. I watched as he walked over to Jackson and lifted him over his shoulder. Jackson squeaked in surprise as he instantly clung to JB's biceps. JB walked out of the pool and out of the room with a horny Jackson over his shoulder. Mark looked towards me and gave me a knowing smile. I gave him one back, already formulating a plan in my head to get Mark alone with Jinyoung, not knowing he was doing the same for me.

———————————————-
Hey guys!! I'm starting to run out of things to say here so I hope you all are enjoying the book🤡

Until next time~
~Author A✨