Chapter 9

*3rd person pov*
The hangout between the 11 of them was going relatively well and everyone was enjoying themselves. Taehyung, Mark and Jackson were walking slightly ahead of the 8 boys, engaging in conversation between themselves. The boys in the back were discreetly talking about the 3 beauties in front of them. As they were walking, Mark suddenly gasped and stopped walking. Taehyung and Jackson turned to look at him with confused expressions.

"What's wrong Mark?" Jackson asked confusingly.

"We HAVE to go in that store" Mark exclaimed excitedly while pointing to a store.

Jackson and Taehyung followed his finger and their eyes slightly widened at the sight. From the window, they could see very sexy clothes and they were nervous as to what was in the store. Before either of them could say anything, Mark turned around to the 8 boys.

"We're going in that store" Mark said excitedly while pointing to the store.

The boys followed to where he was pointing and instantly looked at the 3 wide eyed. They didn't get a chance to say anything before Mark was dragging his 2 best friends behind him. The 8 boys looked at each other and shrugged before following behind them.

*Taehyung pov*
As we walked into the store, I couldn't help but to let my eyes widen slightly. The store was full of the most sexiest clothes that I've ever seen. I don't even own anything in my closet compared to this. I was snapped out of my thoughts by an excited Mark.

"Ok pick a few outfits and try them on. Come out in the outfit you like the most and we'll show each other" Mark said excitedly while clapping his hands.

I just looked at Jackson who shrugged his shoulders and walked towards a section of the store. I did the same and went towards the dresses.

*20 minutes later*
We all had a few outfits by now and were walking towards the dressing rooms. I was surprised when I saw the 8 boys sitting over there and talking with each other. I let my eyes linger on the 6 football players before I shook my head and headed into a dressing room. I tried on a few outfits but the last one I put on was my favorite.

 I tried on a few outfits but the last one I put on was my favorite

(^this is the outfit but it's not the only one he buys. Also it comes without the coat)

I looked at my body in the mirror and I couldn't be more excited. The dress brings out my curves perfectly. My waist looks small and my ass looks good. I smiled to myself before pushing the curtain of the dressing room to stick my head out. I noticed the boys were sitting there but my friends were nowhere to be seen. I knew they were in the rooms next to mine but I didn't want the boys to see me yet.
Just as I was about to put my head back in, I noticed Mark and Jackson stuck their heads out as well. I smiled and looked back and forth between the 2 of them.

"Do you have on the outfit you like the most?" Mark asked gaining the attention of the boys sitting outside the dressing room.

I looked back at Jackson before I turned back to Mark and nodded my head. Mark smiled before looking at the boys. We all stepped out and looked at one another. My eyes were wide as I looked at my 2 best friends.