Chapter 2

*Taehyung pov*
I just finished changing back into my clothes and was making my way out to the parking lot to go home. Once I got outside, I noticed basically all of the teams just hanging out and talking amongst themselves. I smiled and looked around to find my best friends. Once I found them, I squealed loudly and ran towards them, ignoring the fact that basically everyone was staring at me now.

"Do you guys want to have a sleepover at my house?!" I asked excitedly once I reached my 2 best friends.

"Sure but we need to go get some clothes from our houses" Mark said making Jackson nod in agreement.

"I can take you" I said making them both look at me like I was crazy.

"Oh yeah, my parents got me a new car over the summer" I said while smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah right. We won't believe it until we see it" Jackson said sassily making me giggle at him.

"Ok then. Follow me" I said giggling while walking in the direction of my car.

I was in the line of sight of my car when I noticed some of the football team taking pictures by my car. More specifically, those 6 boys that I thought were hot. Once I was close enough to my car, I stopped and watched them take pictures with my car. I held in a giggle and looked back at my stunned friends. I giggled softly and walked closer.

"It's a nice car isn't it?" I asked startling the 6 boys.

They all turned towards me and looked me up and down. I didn't mind because they were cute so I just smiled at them.

"Yeah and this is my car" The tall boy named Jin said sitting on top of my car.

I giggled again and shook my head at them. They probably don't know that it's my car.

"Well me and my friends have things to do so can you please get off my car?" I asked softly while looking at all of them.

"Nu-uh princess this is my car" Jin said while sassily flipping his imaginary long hair.

I raised my eyebrow amused at his action and tilted my head to the side.

"Ok. If it's your car, how about you unlock it" I said watching him.

"Ummm.... I don't know how" Jin said but it sounded more like a question.

I laughed loudly with my box smile on display while shaking my head at him. I watched as he slid off my car and stepped to the side. All the other boys stepped to the side and was watching me because by the looks on their faces, they didn't believe it was my car. I pulled the keys out of my backpack and unlocked the car while walking towards it. I looked back and noticed my friends still standing there with wide eyes and opened mouths.

"If you keep standing there like that, a ghost dick will fly in your mouth!" I yelled while opening the door.

They snapped out of whatever daze they were in and quickly walked to my car. I threw my stuff in the backseat and then took on the challenge of actually getting in the car. It took a few tries before I finally sat in the drivers seat. I did a little victory dance before I turned to the football players. They were sitting there in shock that the car was actually mine and I giggled. They looked at me while I leaned over my open window.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said while winking at them.

They didn't get a chance to respond before I rolled up the window and pulled out of the parking lot, leaving the football players frozen in their spots.

*Time skip*
We all finally got to my house around 5pm since it took a while for Mark and Jackson to pick cute outfits for tomorrow. After I parked my car, we all walked up to my door and went in.