Chapter 41

*3rd person pov*
The group had finally made it to the go kart place and everyone was excited, especially for the other boys that didn't know where they were going. Taehyung walked ahead of everyone and went to the front counter.

"Hi, I have a room booked under Kim Taehyung" Taehyung said, not missing the way the boy behind the counter looked at him.

He searched through his computer before finding the name he was looking for.

"Yup, here you are. I'll lead you to the room" the boy spoke, looking behind Taehyung spotting Mark and Jackson, ignoring the other boys completely.

They got lead to their room when the boy pulled Mark, Jackson and Taehyung aside.

"Alright, you guys have this room for 3 hours. If you need anything, I'll be at the front" the boy said with a wink causing for Jackson to gag loudly.

"Listen... Hwiyoung, you seem like a nice guy but look behind us" Jackson said looking at his name tag before motioning to their boyfriends that was glaring at the boy.

"We all have boyfriends that fuck us very very well so I suggest you go back to wherever you came from m'kay?" Jackson said with a fake sweet smile.

"You guys were just some sluts anyway" Hwiyoung muttered while rolling his eyes.

"I'll show you a slut" Mark said before stalking over to the boy.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he grabbed Mark by the waist and lifted him away. He eyed the boy before leaning up to his ear.

"I suggest you leave before I deal with you myself and you probably don't want that" Taehyung said with his voice a few octaves deeper before leaning back to look at the now pale boy.

"Apologize" Taehyung growled out causing for the boy to immediately apologize to the 3 cheerleaders.

"Them too" Taehyung said while motioning to his boyfriends.

The boy apologized again before rushing out of the room and away from the scary cheerleader. Taehyung didn't even realize he still had Mark in his arms until Mark poked him.

"Oh sorry" Taehyung said while gently setting Mark down.

"Let's goooooo" Jackson said as he ran out of the room.

Mark, JB, Jinyoung and the 5 younger boys followed them out while Taehyung was too busy looking in his bag for some chapstick.

"My lips are dry as hell. Where are you?" Taehyung muttered to himself as he searched his bag for the chapstick.

Once he found it, he did a little dance before standing up and turning around, only to be startled by his boyfriends.

"You scared me" Taehyung said while he had his hand on his chest.

They didn't do anything but stare at him and he became confused. He tilted his head to the side making him look like a confused puppy. They snapped out of their thoughts before smiling at their boyfriend.

"Let's go baby" Namjoon said as he lifted his boyfriend onto his back making Taehyung giggle.

The other boys followed them out, looking lovingly at Taehyung on Namjoon's back. They passed the boy at the front desk but he was too scared to look up. They wonder what Taehyung said that made him so scared but it didn't matter now, they were here to have fun.

*Time skip*
The boys raced each other until their time was up for their room. Taehyung paid ahead of time so all they had to do was grab their things and go. They were chatting with each other about where they wanted to eat. Seafood was out of the question since Namjoon wouldn't be able to eat anything so they decided to settle for ramen instead. They went into the nearest ramen restaurant and it was basically empty. A little old woman came out from the back and greeted the boys with a smile.

"Hello!! Can we get a few tables because there's a lot of us?" Taehyung asked politely with a sheepish smile.

"Of course sweetie, follow me" the woman said as she lead them towards the front side of the restaurant where the big windows were.

They all sat in their seats while the woman went to get them some menus.

"My name is Hyeori but you all can call me grandma or Ms. Hyeori" the woman now known as Hyeori said as she sat the menus on the table.

Everyone nodded and smiled at her before looking down at their menus, talking to one another about what they wanted. Taehyung sat comfortably with his legs crisscrossed on the chair while looking at all the different drink options. Out the corner of his eye, he noticed how everyone was taking glances at him and he became confused.

'What are they doing?' Taehyung asked in his head as he decided what he wanted and pulled out his phone.

He had a text message from his parents and he was quick to respond with a smile. He then went to Instagram and posted a picture of himself before adding a caption. He smiled at the picture before posting it. He put his phone down and looked out the window. It was around 7pm right now but since it's winter, the sun set quicker. Taehyung looked at the surrounding buildings with a small smile since most of them were decorated from Christmas a few days ago. The lights looked so pretty at night. He felt someone touch his waist so he turned around and was met with a smiling Yoongi.

"What's on your mind baby boy?" Yoongi asked softly as his thumb rubbed on the skin that was showing on Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung just shrugged before leaning his head on his hand. He stared at Yoongi, talking in all of his features from his cat like eyes down to his doll like lips. Yoongi was doing the same as he pulled Taehyung closer to himself. Taehyung smiled before leaning in and pecking Yoongi on the lips. Yoongi smiled before pulling Taehyung in and kissing him deeper. No tongue was involved but that just made the kiss more intimate. They pulled back and laid their foreheads against each other, only breaking apart when they heard a squeal from the distance. They looked up and saw Ms. Hyeori looking away quickly and pretending that she was busy doing something. They giggled at her before joining in on the conversation their friends were having.

'I love moments like these' Taehyung thought in his head as he looked around at everyone with a fond smile.

————————————————————-
Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating in awhile😅. I've been busy with some other books that I kept pushing off updating this one but let me clarify a few things:

-Taehyung, Mark and Jackson have been with their boyfriends for 4 months up to this point
-Taehyung's birthday is next week (in this book)
-Taehyung's parents are Loco & Hwasa (incase you forgot)
-TXT don't have crushes on Tae, Mark and Jackson anymore b/c Yeonjun now likes Soobin. Taehyun, Kai and Beomgyu are just chilling
-Christmas already passed and they're on break (I'm sorry, I was too lazy to write these parts🥲)

I just wanted to clarify that in case some people might be confused but I'll try to have another update out today😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨