Chapter 17

*3rd person pov*
As Taehyung locked the door behind Hoseok, he started to feel a sort of excitement go through his body. He didn't mind how this shower turned out so he was thinking of all the possibilities. He turned back around to look at Hoseok and noticed how he was looking around sort of nervously. Taehyung smiled softly before walking up to him.

"We don't have to shower together if you don't want to" Taehyung said softly making Hoseok turn his head towards him.

"No I want to it's just that this is my first time doing this so I'm a little nervous" Hoseok admitted while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Taehyung giggled before wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck. He smiled up at him while tilting his head to the side.

"No worries, we don't have to do anything in the shower. We could just shower but it's up to you" Taehyung said softly while his hands trailed down Hoseok's naked chest.

Hoseok breathed in a shaky breath before his eyes turned darker. Taehyung shuddered under the intense stare but let his hands continue to wander Hoseok's toned body. Hoseok pulled Taehyung closer by the waist and leaned down so that their lips brushed together lightly.

"You sure about this baby?" Hoseok asked in a deeper voice while looking Taehyung in the eyes.

Taehyung bit his lip and nodded instantly. He took the initiative to connect their lips together and softly moaned at how soft they felt against his own. Hoseok pulled Taehyung even closer to his body to deepen the kiss. Hoseok bit on Taehyung's bottom lip to get him to open but since Taehyung only kissed one other person, he was confused. Hoseok sensed that as his hands moved down from Taehyung's waist to his ass and gave it a hard squeeze. Taehyung moaned and that was when Hoseok took the chance to slip his tongue inside. Taehyung let Hoseok lead the kiss since he had no idea what he was doing but he was enjoying himself. Hoseok picked Taehyung up by the hands that was on his ass and Taehyung instantly wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist. Hoseok led them to the direction of the bathroom without breaking the kiss and sat Taehyung on the sink. Taehyung pulled Hoseok against his body with his legs and moaned as Hoseok trailed his kissed down Taehyung's neck. He's never been touched this way so he's feeling very horny at the moment.

"T-the s-shower" Taehyung managed to stutter out in between moans.

Hoseok pulled away after sucking one last hickey on Taehyung's collarbone and allowed Taehyung to start the shower. He let the water warm up before taking off his bathing suit top. He was about to take off his bottoms before he looked over his shoulder to find Hoseok staring at him darkly. Taehyung blushed before turning back around. He took off his bottoms before hopping into the shower. He popped his head out and looked at Hoseok.

"Aren't you coming in?" Taehyung asked while tilting his head and biting his lip.

Hoseok didn't say anything but removed his swimming trunks. Taehyung allowed for his eyes to roam Hoseok's body before it landed on his member. His eyes widened as he kept looking at it. His mouth slightly watered but he snapped out of it and pulled his head back into the shower. Hoseok hopped in not too long afterwards and instantly started grinding against Taehyung's ass. Taehyung's eyes slightly rolled back from how good the friction was. He pulled away before turning around and dropping to his knees.

"Can I?" Taehyung asked while looking up at Hoseok with big innocent eyes.

"Go ahead baby" Hoseok muttered while running his hand through Taehyung's wet hair.

Taehyung bit his lip before grabbing Hoseok's member in his hand. He lightly pumped it a few times before leaning in and kitten licking the tip. He heard Hoseok groan so he took that as encouragement to keep going. After licking his tip a few more times, Taehyung wrapped his lips around the head and started pushing down. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of having something heavy rest on his tongue. He opened his eyes once he felt that him hit something and was surprised that he was deep throating Hoseok. Hoseok on the other hand was panting from how good Taehyung's mouth was and he haven't even started moving yet. Taehyung started bobbing his head softly while looking up at Hoseok with hooded eyes. Hoseok was too lost in pleasure to keep his eyes open and was groaning at the feeling. This went on for a few more minutes before Hoseok's legs started to shake, indicating that he was close to cumming. He didn't get enough time to warm Taehyung before his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he cane in Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung was surprised at the sudden warmth invading his mouth but he swallowed with a moan none the less. He pulled back and licked his lips as he looked up at Hoseok with needy eyes. Hoseok wordlessly pulled Taehyung up and pulled him into a kiss, tasting himself on his tongue. He used this as a distraction to trail his finger to Taehyung's hole and circle the rim. Taehyung gasped in the kiss but it soon turned into a slightly pained whimper when the finger slid inside of him.