Chapter 40

*3rd person pov*
Everyone was just relaxing in the basement since they didn't know what to do. Taehyung was cuddled up against Hoseok when he got an idea. He kissed Hoseok on the cheek before crawling over to his best friends. He poked their sides and they looked over at him. Taehyung motioned them to follow him before he led them over to the bedroom that was in the basement. He locked the door and they all sat down on the bed.

"Ok you guys, I want to go out and do something fun today" Taehyung said as he pulled out his phone.

"Uh, well we were planning to go to that go karting place for a while now. How about we just do that?" Mark suggested making Taehyung look up at Mark.

"Wow... that was quick. Yeah let's do that" Taehyung said excitedly as he looked up the go karting place on his phone.

He booked a room so that they could have a place to store their things. Then he started to look up restaurants that was near the place.

"Is there anywhere specific you want to eat tonight? They have a barbecue place, seafood place..." Taehyung trailed off as he looked up at his friends.

"SEAFOOD!!" Jackson said loudly while throwing his hands up in the air in excitement.

He was about to nod his head before his eyebrows furrowed. He looked up at the excited Jackson with a look of guilt.

"Namjoon doesn't eat seafood..." Taehyung muttered softly with a guilty frown on his face.

"Oh well that's okay but you have to promise me to take me to get seafood soon" Jackson said while pointing a finger at Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and stuck his pinky out for Jackson to lock with his own. Taehyung had already booked the room at the go kart place but they weren't going to go until 4pm. It was about 2:30pm now so they had time.

"Don't tell them ok? We should make it a surprise" Taehyung whispered causing for both of his best friends to nod with smiles on their faces.

They stayed in the bedroom for a few more minutes discussing cheer routines for practice next week before Mark directed the conversation to Taehyung's birthday.

"We don't have to do anything guys..." Taehyung muttered with a blush on his cheeks as he looked down at the blankets.

"Of course we have to do something!! Our baby is turning 18!!" Jackson said while throwing his arms around his smaller friend.

"It's okay Tae. We'll figure something out for you, just leave it to us" Mark said with a determined smile on his face.

Taehyung pouted at his friends before nodding his head. His pout turned into a fond smile as he watched his friends get more excited about his birthday than he was. He was still sad about the fact that he had to spend his birthday without his parents but he's glad that his boyfriends and friends will be there for him. He's sure this birthday will probably be the best one yet. They were interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" Taehyung said and Yeonjun poked his head through the door.

The 3 cheerleaders cooed at the younger boy and ushered him inside the room. They patted an empty space on the bed and Yeonjun sat down. He sat there silently for a moment before falling back onto the bed with a loud sigh. The 3 cheerleaders looked at each other in confusion before looking down at Yeonjun.

"I like Soobin" Yeonjun said without looking at anyone in the room.

It was silent for a few minutes before the 3 cheerleaders started gushing over Yeonjun. Yeonjun was a blushing mess at this point but he knew he could trust them not to say anything.

"I want to confess but.... I don't know how" Yeonjun said shyly as he sat up in bed.

"We can help you with that but let's wait a while" Jackson said seriously making Yeonjun nod his head.

They all sat in the room for a while before the door was knocked on again. Mark said a soft 'come in' and Soobin was next to pop in. He was about to open his mouth to say something but when he spotted Yeonjun, he blushed and looked down at the ground.

"N-never mind. I'll talk to you guys later" Soobin said timidly as he closed the door.

"He totally likes you" Taehyung said once he heard footsteps leading away from the room.

"Y-you think so?" Yeonjun asked with a shy smile on his face.

"I think so. That's how I acted around my boyfriends before we got together. They were my crushes on the first day of school" Taehyung said while laughing at his memories.

This time the door was opened and and a jealous looking JB came into the room. He looked at all 4 boys while crossing his arms over his chest.

"What are y'all back here for and why are y'all giggling so much?" JB muttered as he looked around the room.

Jackson giggled as he hopped off the bed and to his jealous boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around his neck before whispering something in JB's ear that had his eyes darkening. He gripped Jackson's waist with his hands and Jackson let out a small whimper.

"Uh uh. You guys can't fuck right now because we have somewhere to go. Do that later" Mark said as he got off the bed and separated the couple.

Jackson giggled at his words and winked at his boyfriend. He walked away with an extra sway to his hips just to tease his boyfriend and JB made sure to watch. He groaned in frustration as he gave a playful glare to Mark. He walked out of the room next and everyone followed after him. The 3 cheerleaders turned on the lights before standing up in front of everyone with smiles on their faces.

"Alright guys we're leaving so everyone head upstairs" Taehyung said while motioning everyone to get up.

Everyone was confused but followed the order nonetheless. Taehyung smiled at that and headed upstairs with his best friends following behind him. He felt a harsh smack be placed on his ass and he moaned softly. He looked back with a glare and both of them were holding their hands up in defense but he could see the redness in Jackson's hands.

"You know I like that shit so don't do it unless you want some jealous boyfriends on our hands" Taehyung said with a giggle.

Well it seemed to be too late for that because everyone was looking back at them.

'Well shit' the 3 cheerleaders thought in their head as they hurriedly put on their coats.

"Well ignore that but letsssss goooooo" Jackson screamed as he ran out the door.

His 2 best friends followed him and the rest of the boys looked at each other before shaking their heads and walking out the door calmly.

———————————————————————
Hey guys!! I hope you all are having a good day today but if not I hope your day gets better😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨