Chapter 45

*3rd person pov*
Taehyung did end up beating Jungkook's ass in the game they were playing. Jungkook was pouting as Jackson was gloating like he was the one playing the game.

"See, I told you Tae would win!!" Jackson said happily with a giggle following.

Jungkook just grumbled while looking off to the side with an adorably cute pout on his face. Taehyung looked over at his boyfriend before cooing softly to himself. He crawled over to Jungkook before placing himself on his lap. Taehyung saw his lips twitch as he tried to kept his sulking facade.

"It's ok Kookie. The game was very close and you're very good!!" Taehyung praised enthusiastically.

"Am I the best?" Jungkook mumbled as he looked up at Taehyung with big eyes.

"The best I know" Taehyung said while wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook smiled as he pulled Taehyung even closer to his body, burying his face in his neck. They all sat comfortably in different places of the living room, just enjoying each other's company.

"We should go get the gift we got Taehyung" Beomgyu whispered to his friends causing for the other 4 to nod.

The 5 youngest boys slipped out of the room unseen before running down to the basement to grab their shared gift they got Taehyung. They all will get him separate gifts on his actual birthday but they were excited to give him their shared gift now. It took a few minutes to find the gift since they hid it so well but when they did, they all ran back upstairs to the living room. They all shared a giddy look with each other before plopping themselves in front of Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung turned around before smiling at the younger boys. He turned around in Jungkook's lap, ignoring his whining before clasping his hands together excitedly.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked as he motioned to the big bag that they had sitting on the ground in front of them.

"For you" Taehyun said shyly while pushing the bag closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung gasped before smiling a little wider. He grabbed the bag and looked towards his younger friends one more time before opening the bag. It had a lot of tissue paper on top so he took that out before a plain box was shown. He tilted his head before pulling the box out of the bag and setting it on his lap. Taehyung lifted the box before his eyes was widening in surprise at what he saw.

"W-what.." Taehyung trailed off and that caught the attention of the other people in the living room.

"H-how?" Taehyung asked as he looked down at the box of gifts.

(^his gifts)

(^his gifts)

"Most of this stuff is rare or limited edition" Taehyung whispered out in shock as he looked down at the gifts he got.

"Yeah we know but we had a few connections that were able to get us these things" Kai said with a happy smile on his face.

Taehyung just kept looking down at his gifts in shock because these were some of the things he was looking for but couldn't find anywhere he looked.

He put the box on the ground and got off of Jungkook's lap before crawling closer to his younger friends. He opened his arms for hugs and the younger boys were more than happy to hug him. Taehyung buried his face in Beomgyu's neck because he could feel his eyes starting to water. Once the first tear dropped on Beomgyu's skin, Beomgyu panicked.

"D-don't cry Tae" Beomgyu said quickly as he started to run his hand up and down on his friend's back.

The other 4 boys just hugged Taehyung tighter until they couldn't feel his shoulders shaking anymore. Taehyung sat up again and gave the 5 younger boys in front of him a big smile before thanking them again. They were just happy that Taehyung was happy. Taehyung crawled back over to Jungkook and plopped himself back into his lap. He buried his face into his neck before yawning softly.

"I think all that excitement tired him out" Hoseok said as he tilted his head towards Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded his head while cuddling deeper into Jungkook. Everyone cooed at Taehyung before saying their good nights to each other.

"Jinnie stay" Taehyung muttered out loud enough for Jin to hear.

Jin nodded his head and sat by Jungkook and Taehyung. Taehyung instantly crawled out of Jungkook's lap and into Jin's, wrapping his arms around his neck as he straddled him. Taehyung licked his lips, suddenly not feeling that tired anymore as he stared at Jin's face. Jin just tilted his head to the side making Taehyung smile. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and he instantly knew the look on Taehyung's face. Jungkook smirked subtly while raising a brow, silently asking what he was doing. Taehyung let his eyes trail in between Jungkook and Jin before his eyes settled back on Jungkook.

"Both?" Jungkook asked out loud with darkening eyes.

Taehyung just bit his lip as he shamelessly trailed his eyes over Jungkook before checking Jin out the same. Jin caught on at some point as he trailed his hands down Taehyung's back to give his ass a harsh squeeze. Taehyung whimpered as he pushed his ass more into Jin's hands, silently begging him to squeeze again. Jin did what he wanted but squeezed harder than the last time making Taehyung whimper louder.

"Please.." Taehyung begged but he didn't know what for.

"What do you want baby?" Jin asked as he kept squeezing Taehyung's ass in his hand, loving how it feels in his palms.

"I-I want you to fuck me" Taehyung whined shamelessly as he started circling his hips.

"K-kookie too" Taehyung whined as he looked over at Jungkook.

They all looked at each other for a moment before Jin lifted Taehyung in his arms, happy that he feels a little heavier but he's still too light. They walked up the stairs and went into Taehyung's room, Jungkook locking the door behind him. Jin set Taehyung on the bed before just standing in front of him. Jungkook did the same and they watched as Taehyung squirmed on the bed in need.

"Daddy please" Taehyung moaned as he looked back and forth between Jin and Jungkook so they knew he was talking to both of them.

"Do you want his ass or mouth first?" Jungkook asked casually like they were talking about the weather.

"I'll take his mouth first, get him stretched out for me" Jin said with a smirk before tugging his shirt off.

Taehyung moaned again as he looked at his 2 boyfriends stripping out of their clothes. When they were fully naked, they looked at Taehyung with dark eyes. Taehyung didn't say anything but spread his legs while tilting his head. That's all it took for them to pounce on him.

———————————————————————
Hey guys!! I know it's been a while but I didn't have the motivation to write for a while. I would try and get a chapter out but I couldn't even finish half a page. I'm sorry I've waited so long to get a chapter out but please understand that my mental health is not good and my moods reflect on most things that I do. I think I'm ok for now so I'll try and get another chapter out this weekend😁. Thank you all for being patient with me☺️

Until next time~
~Author A✨