Chapter 11

*3rd person pov*
It was finally lunch time and the 3 cheerleaders were going outside to meet up with their crushes to discuss the details about the sleepover. They were all smiling and giggling with each other down the hallway, completely oblivious to the stares of the students lingering in the hallway. They finally made it outside to the field and instantly spotted their crushes sitting in their normal spots. The 3 cheerleaders walked over to them and made themselves comfortable on the grass in front of them. They all just stared at each other until Taehyung spoke up.

"Ok so here's the requirements to this sleepover" Taehyung stated making everyone pay attention to him.

"First, I would like you all to show up around 7pm. Second, bring a swimsuit if you plan on swimming. Third, bring snacks. I'll make sure to take care of everything else. And lastly, if you start any problems in my house, you will be kicked out immediately" Taehyung listed out while looking at everyone.

"Fair?" Taehyung asked while looking at everyone for any disagreement.

Everyone nodded and Taehyung smiled.

"I'll need everyone's numbers so that I can send you my address" Taehyung said while taking his phone out of his backpack.

Everyone exchanged numbers and started random conversations with each other. Everyone was laughing and smiling with each other until Taehyung stood up. Everyone looked towards him and Taehyung blushed lightly.

"I'm just going to get something to drink real quick. I'll be back" Taehyung said while grabbing his backpack and walking towards the school.

Everyone looked at him for a moment before going back to their conversations. That was until Jackson spoke up, making everyone go silent.

"So... do you guys like Taehyung?" Jackson asked bluntly while looking at the 6 football players.

They all blushed lightly but nodded instantly. Mark and Jackson looked at each other with wide smiles on their faces. They squealed to each other before turning back to the 8 boys.

"D-do you think he likes us?" Yoongi questioned timidly while looking back and forth between Mark and Jackson.

Mark and Jackson looked at each other before turning back and shrugging their shoulders. The football players looked at them suspiciously before turning to each other. They then went back to having normal conversations, not knowing what was happening to Taehyung.

*Taehyung pov*
I was walking to the nearest vending machine because I was really craving for some lemonade. I found a vending machine after a few minutes and put my money in. I quickly pressed on the lemonade and waited patiently for it to fall out. I quickly grabbed it once I heard it fall and started my walk back out to the field. I was almost there before someone pulled me into the bathroom near the field. I was confused and looked at the hand that grabbed my arm. I then looked up and was met with a few boys that I didn't recognize. I gulped nervously and let my eyes dart to each person. The one who grabbed me threw me to the ground harshly, making my bottle of lemonade fall out of my hand. I looked up with wide eyes and watched as he came closer.

"I don't understand how someone like you can be so popular" the mysterious boy spat making me look at him in confusion.

'I'm popular?' I questioned in my head while looking at the boy cautiously.

"You're just a worthless cheerleader. You're not even cute. I bet you fucked your way to the top" the boy said menacingly.

My bottom lip trembled as everyone around me laughed. They seemed to laugh more once they noticed my eyes started watering.