Chapter 31

*Taehyung pov*
It was Wednesday now and I was finally able to go back to school. Mark and Jackson has kept me updated on cheer routines by having me on FaceTime. I made pointers throughout the routine and the team were all very nice to me while I was sick. Nobody knows that I'm coming back to school today but I don't feel sick anymore. I got out of bed and looked at the time on my phone to show that it was already 8:10am.

"Great, I'm late" I muttered to myself while making my way over to my bathroom.

I took a 20 minute shower before hopping out and quickly brushing my teeth. Once I did all that, I walked over to my closet and scanned my eyes over my clothes.

"What to wear..." I said to myself before finding a few pieces of clothes that goes together.

" I said to myself before finding a few pieces of clothes that goes together

(^this is his outfit and makeup)

I sprayed some strawberry scented perfume on my body before looking at myself in the mirror. I became a little more skinnier but I'm determined to get my body weight back up. I smiled to myself before grabbing my backpack off the ground and swinging it over my shoulders and grabbing my backpack for cheer practice. I walked down the stairs and greeted Yeontan in his play pen. He barked happily at me and I couldn't resist going over to pet him. I smiled at my dog after pettting him one last time before standing back up and heading towards the door. I wasn't hungry right now but I'll make sure to eat lunch later. I grabbed a jacket and my keys before finally heading out the door. I made the 10 minute drive to school and I was in a good mood for some reason. I don't know why but I just felt like I was going to have a good day today. I parked my car in the school's parking lot before grabbing all of my things. I headed to the office and got a late pass before heading to my locker. I put my jacket and extra bag into the locker before going to my third period class since I missed the first two. I greeted the teacher with a bow before walking over to my seat. My friends seemed surprised that I was there but I needed to catch up on the lesson so I'll talk to them later.

*Time skip*
It was lunch time and I walked down the hallway to the lunch room to get some food. I went into the line and grabbed a sandwich with a water. I paid for my things before going out to the field where I knew my friends were. Before I could make it out there, I saw those boys that bullied me last time and I didn't want to deal with them since I had a good day. I hid behind the wall and watched as they walked past me and I let out a sigh of relief. I peeked around the corner and sure enough they were gone. I continued my walk out to the field and decided to scare everyone by hiding behind the bleachers. They were talking with each other so I decided to listen.

"I'm telling you guys, we saw Taehyung this morning" Jackson said exasperated while looking at everyone.

Mark nodded in agreement but the other boys didn't look convinced.

"If he was here, we would've saw him already" Hoseok said matter-of-factly.

I giggled from my hiding spot before sneaking out slowly. I was able to go next to Jin before whispering in his ear.

"Boo" I whispered in his ear making him jump with a scream.

He looked around while everyone else looked at him weirdly before he made eye contact with me. He squinted his eyes like he didn't actually believe I was there before standing up. He walked down the bleachers before standing in front of me and poking my cheek. I giggled while swatting his hand away.

"My baby!!" He said dramatically while picking me up and spinning me around.

I let out happy giggles as I locked my arms around his neck so that I wouldn't fall. I smiled happily at him before pecking him on the lips. He picked me back multiple times before kissing all over my face.

"S-stop J-Jinnie" I said with giggles slipping past my lips.

Luckily he listened to me and stoped tickling my face. He set me down before grabbing my free hand and leading us over to everyone else.

"See, we told you he was at school" Jackson said with a smug grin on his face.

My boyfriends looked at me for a moment before running over to me and kissing me all over. I giggled again but didn't try to push them away. They did this for a few minutes before moving away from me and allowing me to sit down by my best friends.

"How are you feeling Tae?" Mark asked while scooting closer to me.

"Much better. I've lost a little more weight so I'm going to try and get it back up" I said with a smile before opening my sandwich.

"That's good Tae Tae. I'm glad you feel better" Jackson muttered sincerely making me look over at him with my cheeks full of my sandwich.

I smiled at him before swallowing my food. I grabbed my water bottle and opened it before taking a few sips and closing it back. Lunch continued on peacefully and I couldn't be more thankful because this just helped to improve my mood more. We had about 10 more minutes left of lunch and we all said our goodbyes to each other before going our separate ways. I was ready to finish the day.

"Hey Tae?" Mark asked softly making me look over at him.

"Can we all hang out after school? I feel like it's been a while since the 3 of us hung out together" Mark said making me and Jackson clap excitedly.

We were excitedly planning our hangout that would happen after practice and I couldn't be more excited.

——————————————————-
Hey guys!! I've gotten some feedback that I've made Taehyung too emotional in this book over small stuff and I didn't intend that but when I have an idea I just put it in here. I take all of your feedback into consideration so please don't be afraid to tell me if you think something should be tweaked or changed.😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨