Chapter 32

*3rd person pov*
The day went by and they were at the end of cheer practice. All of the cheerleaders were panting slightly by the end but they were excited with the progress they made nevertheless.

"Good job everyone. Make sure to be here the same time tomorrow so we can perfect our routine" Taehyung said loudly with a smile on his face.

Everyone said their goodbyes to each other and one by one the cheerleaders left the field. Mark, Jackson and Taehyung waited until the end so that they could pick up the extra pom poms. The football team had about another 30 minutes until practice was over so the 3 cheerleaders decided they would watch. Taehyung squirmed in need as he watched all of his boyfriends running around the field with sweat dripping down their faces. Since they were mostly doing drills, they weren't in the football gear so some of them were shirtless. Taehyung practically drooled at the sight before he was snapped out of his thoughts by his giggling friends. Taehyung looked over at them dazed but that just made them laugh more.

"You are so obvious. They caught you staring so many times" Jackson said in between giggles.

"I don't care. They're hot" Taehyung said while turning his head back to the field.

Mark and Jackson just giggled some more before standing up. They gathered their things and looked over at their dazed friend.

"We're gonna go wait in the front. Come out when you've talked to them" Mark said while grabbing Jackson's hand in his own.

He nodded without looking at his friends before half heartedly waving at them. They walked off the field hand in hand as Taehyung sat patiently to wait for his boyfriends to finish up with practice. Another 20 minutes later, football practice finally came to an end and that's when Taehyung finally stood up. He stretched his body before walking over to his boyfriends with a natural sway in his hips. Most of the football players couldn't help but to stare at the beautiful cheerleader and they couldn't keep his eyes off his curvy body. The current outfit he was wearing wasn't helping either.

 The current outfit he was wearing wasn't helping either

(^his outfit)

He ignored all the eyes on him before squatting down in front of his frowning boyfriends.

"I thought your practice ended a while ago" Jungkook said, salty at the fact all these dudes was staring at his baby.

"Yes it did but I just wanted to say bye before I left" Taehyung said with a small pout since he heard the salty tone to Jungkook's voice.

They all said bye but Taehyung could tell they were all salty over something. He tilted his head to the side in confusion before looking over his shoulder. He noticed how all the football players basically snapped their necks to look away even though Taehyung knew they were staring. He clicked his tongue in understanding wrote turning back to his boyfriends with a small smile. He pecked each of them on the cheek but took more time with Jungkook. He leaned over to whisper in his ear.