Chapter 22

*3rd person pov*
Yoongi and Taehyung were making out with lust and passion. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist and pulled down his hips so that his bulge was resting against his ass. He rubbed himself against Yoongi and was satisfied with the groans being let out from him. Taehyung flipped their positions and started grinding on Yoongi while still kissing him passionately. Their tongues clashed together but Yoongi made sure he had the upper hand and dominated the kiss. Taehyung started to rub his hands up and down Yoongi's bare upper body before his hand led him to his bulge. Taehyung rested his hand there and gave it a few experimental squeezes to see how he would react. Yoongi growled lowly before breaking the kiss.

"What are you doing baby?" Yoongi muttered against Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung didn't say anything but stopped touching on Yoongi. He reached over to his bedside table and picked up the strawberry flavored lube that he bought a while ago. Good thing he did. He got off of Yoongi's lap and pulled his panties and shorts off in one go. He decided that he'll keep his oversized hoodie on. He crawled back in front of Yoongi, who was watching him with dark eyes and leaned back on his elbows. Taehyung opened the lube bottle and squirted some on his fingers before spreading his legs for Yoongi to see. He circled his rim with one finger before pushing it in. He moaned at the feeling and tilted his head to the side in pleasure. He wiggled his finger a little bit before he started pumping his finger in and out. He whimpered when his finger grazed his sweet spot so he added another finger, stretching himself out for Yoongi while maintaining eye contact with him. Yoongi on the other hand was watching Taehyung with dark eyes and his bulge straining against his underwear. Taehyung added one more finger and scissored his fingers so that his hole could be more stretched. Once he deemed himself ready, he pulled his fingers out of his now fluttering hole. Yoongi watched as his hole clenched around nothing and growled at the sight. He got off of the bed and removed his sweats and underwear, making his member slap against his stomach before climbing back onto the bed. He grabbed Taehyung and switched their positions so that Taehyung was laying comfortably against the pillows. Taehyung looked up at Yoongi with innocent eyes and watched as Yoongi coated his member in a good amount of lube. He teased his tip over Taehyung's fluttering hole and enjoyed the small whines emitted from Taehyung.

"P-please Y-Yoongi" Taehyung whimpered out fed up with the teasing.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Do you deserve it princess?" Yoongi asked while teasing Taehyung again.

"Yes daddy" Taehyung said suddenly making Yoongi pause.

He looked up slowly and made eye contact with Taehyung. Taehyung watched as his eyes became darker and made a mental note that Yoongi liked the name. Yoongi finally pushed his tip inside of Taehyung and slowly eased himself all the way inside of his boyfriend. His head dropped from how tight Taehyung was around him and had to restrain himself from pounding into his baby beneath him. Taehyung clenched around him purposefully to get Yoongi to look up at him. Once he did, he gave a little nod and that's all it took for Yoongi to start thrusting in and out slowly but deeply into Taehyung. Taehyung let out whiny moans. He loved the feeling of Yoongi sliding against his walls but he wanted him to go faster.

"Daddy..." Taehyung said and Yoongi stopped completely.

"What's wrong? Am I hurting you princess?" Yoongi asked becoming worried.

"No, I-I want you to go faster please" Taehyung said while subconsciously squeezing around Yoongi's member.

"Ah ok. Get on your hands and knees for me" Yoongi said while pulling out of Taehyung.

Taehyung was quick to obey and propped himself up on his hands. He wiggled his ass and pushed himself against Yoongi's hard member. Yoongi smacked Taehyung's ass making it jiggle and Taehyung let out a whimper at the pleasureful stinging feeling of Yoongi smacking his ass. Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's hip with one hand and used the other to push himself back into Taehyung. He didn't give any time for Taehyung to adjust and started thrusting into the whiny male beneath him. He let go of Taehyung's hip and bunched some of his hoodie in one hand before starting to thrust into him fast as he pulled Taehyung back against him to meet his thrust. Taehyung released a loud moan as he felt Yoongi pound into him. His hands were shaking and gave out on him so he collapsed onto his elbows. Yoongi was still going hard and fast, not letting up for a second.

"S-so b-big d-daddy" Taehyung managed to whimper out with loud moans escaping his lips.

Yoongi groaned before pulling out of Taehyung again. Before Taehyung could whine in protest, Yoongi flipped him over and thrusted back into him. Taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he could feel Yoongi's  member push his stomach out with every thrust. Yoongi angled his hips to find Taehyung's sweet spot and it didn't take long before he found it.

"O-oh f-fuck. R-right t-there daddy" Taehyung moaned out while wrapping his arms around Yoongi's back and scratching down it, most likely creating angry red lines.

Yoongi hissed lightly but he liked the feeling of Taehyung scratching down his back. He started pounding into Taehyung more faster making Taehyung slide up and down the bed. He lifted Taehyung's legs over his shoulders before pounding into him at an inhuman pace. Taehyung felt a warm tingly sensation in the bottom of his tummy and knew he was close. He was about to open his mouth to warn Yoongi but his body betrayed him and he came with his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his legs shaking on Yoongi's shoulders. Yoongi kept thrusting into Taehyung, feeling his high coming near and Taehyung clenching around him was helping with that. Soon, Yoongi released deep into Taehyung with a deep groan. They were both breathing heavily trying to come down from their highs. They brought their faces closer together and kissed each other softly. Yoongi continued to kiss Taehyung as he slowly tried to pull out from the male under him. Taehyung whimpered and disconnected the kiss.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked while clenching around Yoongi.

"Ummm... pulling out?" Yoongi asked while stopping his movements.

Taehyung pouted before pulling Yoongi down to his ear.

"Can we go again daddy? I'm still horny" Taehyung whispered before licking Yoongi's ear sensually.

Yoongi groaed again but complied to his baby. They were going to be up for a while.

———————————————————
Hey guys!! I know I updated yesterday but I was feeling inspired this morning so here I am😌

Until next time~
~Author A✨